Narrow airway/deviated septum

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Hello looksmax bros, yesterday I had CBCT taken, soon will talk to the maxfac surgeon if he can give me bimax. I was suspecting that I could have narrow airway and I probably do have, it is ~5mm everywhere(narrowest place like 4.2) and I suppose it is narrow. Could anyone confirm?

Also I had deviated septum surgery scheduled for next month(I've had two opinions, one that I have it deviated and other that I do not). Do you think it is deviated? I think it is really slightly if so. I wanted to get it for breathing improval but if it is not gonna help me then I will not undergo it.

Help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 305385012_3248819825392605_6042852697861346316_n.png
    305385012_3248819825392605_6042852697861346316_n.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageFiles_61534dcf-acf7-47e2-864c-dc8b4be05408.jpg
    ImageFiles_61534dcf-acf7-47e2-864c-dc8b4be05408.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Who are your surgeons? It seems deviated
And its very easy for a rhino doc to spot deviation how can they have different opinion

Who are your surgeons? It seems deviated
And its very easy for a rhino doc to spot deviation how can they have different opinion
Yeah I mean the first one told me that I for sure have it deviated and the second one told me it doesn't look like it(like wtf??xd) when I was having appointment qualyfing it for public health core. The docs are nonames but the hospital is supposed to be doing it good so now I wonder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah I mean the first one told me that I for sure have it deviated and the second one told me it doesn't look like it(like wtf??xd) when I was having appointment qualyfing it for public health core. The docs are nonames but the hospital is supposed to be doing it good so now I wonder
If you took a scanner, it tells you. Simple

If you took a scanner, it tells you. Simple
Yeah but I mean the opinions(I didn't show the scan to them because I didn't have it back then). But yeah maybe I should do it, however this doesn't even seem that bad

• +1
Yeah but I mean the opinions(I didn't show the scan to them because I didn't have it back then). But yeah maybe I should do it, however this doesn't even seem that bad
Its deviated

I have noisy breathing when breathing through the noise. Maybe I have deviated septum too

• +1
I have noisy breathing when breathing through the noise. Maybe I have deviated septum too
In my family almost everyone snores I had to get it chcked because ye

And what do you think about the airways?? I think if I had bimax then it would help more
If you need bimax always do it first then rhino cuz the former change the nose and airways first

• +1
Reactions: highT
In my family almost everyone snores I had to get it chcked because ye
I only snore when I have been drinking. But breathing through the nose is hard

• +1
Hello looksmax bros, yesterday I had CBCT taken, soon will talk to the maxfac surgeon if he can give me bimax. I was suspecting that I could have narrow airway and I probably do have, it is ~5mm everywhere(narrowest place like 4.2) and I suppose it is narrow. Could anyone confirm?

Also I had deviated septum surgery scheduled for next month(I've had two opinions, one that I have it deviated and other that I do not). Do you think it is deviated? I think it is really slightly if so. I wanted to get it for breathing improval but if it is not gonna help me then I will not undergo it.

Help would be appreciated.
I have the same problem, yours is a lil narrower tho

If you need bimax always do it first then rhino cuz the former change the nose and airways first
Yeah I know about rhino after. But I can do septoplasty before or no? I was reading that it can get deviated again during the bimax surgery and correcting it again isn't as good

• +1
Yeah I know about rhino after. But I can do septoplasty before or no? I was reading that it can get deviated again during the bimax surgery and correcting it again isn't as good
Yes it can too. Always bimax first

Do both in one surgery
Bad idea imo. Because both surgeries take time to see full results and impactions. Around 3 to 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Yes it can too. Always bimax first
So do you think I should drop the idea of doing it next month? About the maxfac consult I would have it after the date of the surgery so need to choose

• +1
But I suspect he would give me bimax

So do you think I should drop the idea of doing it next month? About the maxfac consult I would have it after the date of the surgery so need to choose
Yes.
Take your time always for surgery. Better later than fucked up, better less than more.

Bad idea imo. Because both surgeries take time to see full results and impactions. Around 3 to 6 months.
Cope.
All blackpill surgeons advice doing mutliplte surgeries in one time

And did you have maxfac appointment? what did he tell?
Yes he said I need bimax but I also should go to a pneumologist to get a polygraph.

Yes he said I need bimax but I also should go to a pneumologist to get a polygraph.
I wonder how much advancment could I eventually get hopefully smth like 8mm lower and some upper

Mine said like 20 for both
Really?20mm for lower is already the higher threshold, for upper this seems insane. Would you get rotation?

Really?20mm for lower is already the higher threshold, for upper this seems insane. Would you get rotation?
He recommended ccw yeah.
I mean if the surgeons open for it hell yeah why tf not?