Narrow jaw and the chin wing?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Honestly, when you jaw lack angularity you have so much surgical way to try to improve it, are your guys thinking the chin wing is a really good candidate for this purpose?

How to be sure to avoid looking like a bloated brick with fucked proportions after jaw procedures since it seems to be fairly common?

Kind of jaw I would like to get:

I love it because it's narrowish but angular tbh

Here a decent front pic of my face, it's a bit old like 2years ago
36758490 10204505412912616 4177941682135760896 n

Last edited:
This jaw looks angular without being wide because it is long (from ramus corner to chin, in side profile)

A long narrow jaw is probably better than wide short jaw yes, but ideal is long and wide.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Slyfex8
This jaw looks angular without being wide because it is long (from ramus corner to chin, in side profile)

A long narrow jaw is probably better than wide short jaw yes, but ideal is long and wide.

Getting my jaw in the really wider range would likely fuck me up IMO, the safe game for me would be to add some angularity.

And I don't like too wide jaw personally tbh, so I don't want to get something I don't like, the goal stills to like myself

Honestly, when you jaw lack angularity you have so much surgical way to try to improve it, are your guys thinking the chin wing is a really good candidate for this purpose?

How to be sure to avoid looking like a bloated brick with fucked proportions after jaw procedures since it seems to be fairly common?

Kind of jaw I would like to get:

View attachment 485235

I love it because it's narrowish but angular tbh

Here a decent front pic of my face, it's a bit old like 2years ago
View attachment 485239
Alibaba Chico pic

• JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Deleted member 4430
What to do to get better than the alibaba version?
I really don’t know I think it’s mainly the eye area and lacking in harmony

• So Sad
Reactions: Slyfex8
chicolite tbh, you need a better nose and shorter philtrum

• +1
Yeah but you need good surgeon, sometimes it looks gay on men

Worst fear about this procedure, nothing will reverse it, imagine looking like a duck facing fag your whole life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Eezz and Deleted member 7125
Worst fear about this procedure, nothing will reverse it, imagine looking like a duck facing fag your whole life
Holy fuck u look like the walmart version of chico, anyways bro u need more angularity in ur jaw and slightly wider. jaw implants are good option for u but u would need to tell the doc u dont need that gigachad look, just a little wider. You could try fillers those are a good option only temporarily though. if u want all natural results mew hard af and chew gum but not too much where u look like a boxhead. Pm me bro will give u more advice

• +1
Getting my jaw in the really wider range would likely fuck me up IMO, the safe game for me would be to add some angularity.

And I don't like too wide jaw personally tbh, so I don't want to get something I don't like, the goal stills to like myself

Makes sense. How do you plan to add angularity to your jaw?

Makes sense. How do you plan to add angularity to your jaw?

I definitely prefer to cope with osteotomies, I feel like it's only solution without long term complications. But from there looks like there is multiple things that are kinda obscure to me I heard about chin wing and side wing but don't know the one I should choose, if they are so different, and if it would even looks good...

I definitely prefer to cope with osteotomies, I feel like it's only solution without long term complications. But from there looks like there is multiple things that are kinda obscure to me I heard about chin wing and side wing but don't know the one I should choose, if they are so different, and if it would even looks good...

Send me pics in PM and I can help, I never publicly post the photos people have PM'd me asking for advice.