Narrow palate isn't always bad

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
I have the feeling that everyone here is obsessed much too firmly with big palate. Be it with Palate Expander, Thumbpulling etc., they always try to make the palate wider with all means. But this is not always a reliable looksmax. A rather narrow mouth (and palate) can also have very good aesthetics, especially combined with good zygos. A good example for this would be Johnny Depp. If you strive for the prettyboy look, a narrower mouth is often even more advantageous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 4430 and MentalistKebab
Ok so is it worth getting MSE just to expand it 3 mm ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Ok so is it worth getting MSE just to expand it 3 mm ?
You must decide based on your phenotype. If you're more the robust type and want the masculine look, then maybe yes.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and MentalistKebab
You must decide based on your phenotype. If you're more the robust type and want the masculine look, then maybe yes.
Tbh I have a babyface rn.

I am just trying to avoid chimpmaxxing like Ronald Ead, there is something off about his final results aestheticly speaking

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Tbh I have a babyface rn.

I am just trying to avoid chimpmaxxing like Ronald Ead, there is something off about his final results aestheticly speaking
Then don't get MSE, in your case it would be pure cope. Ronald Eads results are not very good anyway, his face looks fatter with the gained width of the palate.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Ronald Eads results are not very good anyway, his face looks fatter with the gained width of the palate.
You have to remember that Ronald Ead has had like 3 procedures done, even prior to MSE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and thecaste
I have a narrow palate but I am too much of an ogre to prettyboymax

• So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab and thecaste
i know i sound stupid but what are palate ?

A narrow palate makes it easier to have hollow cheeks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, thecaste and Deleted member 6873
i have narrow palate with hollow cheeks but my smile isn't that good, always considered a palate expander but not sure if it would make my hollows worse

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
i have narrow palate with hollow cheeks but my smile isn't that good, always considered a palate expander but not sure if it would make my hollows worse
It would make it worse, I don't understand the obsession over wide palate anyway, there are so many more important aspects than fucking palate. So if you have hollow cheekbones, do not try to widen your palate. This would just fuck up a big halo and give you a small aspie halo instead.

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and Deleted member 7076