Narrow vs wide skull

Is narrow or wide skull optimal?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Is it easier to look chad with a narrow skull than a wide skull?

I feel like having a big / wide skull is a cope FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN, even if its considered masculine, since you need insane bonemass to have good ratios and cheekbone definition

its easier to be chad imo with a NARROWER SKULL, since you dont need insane bonemass to have a contoured face

what is this cope wide face is the ultimate DOM trait

images
vs
1000_F_98856171_7pSPb2yup6Yn8MheFrl05L8pxE2exTSu.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 22623
Face_Shape_Men_1024x1024_97bb83cb-1343-4eb1-ab0c-470793e011a9.jpg

1. wide skull high bonemass

2. narrow skull normal bonemass

3. wide skull normal bonemass

first two look slayer, third looks incel even if 2 and 3 has roughly the same bonemass

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 19766
Neither of those is ideal, all psl gods have wider skull than average.
Narrow skull looks more high class but isn't necessarily more aesthetic.
Ideal is having a wide and tall skull, you need both width and lenght to look good, if you have only width you will most likely have a baby face while if you only have lenght you will look like a cuck.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 22623
Neither of those is ideal, all psl gods have wider skull than average.
Narrow skull looks more high class but isn't necessarily more aesthetic.
Ideal is having a wide and tall skull, you need both width and lenght to look good, if you have only width you will most likely have a baby face while if you only have lenght you will look like a cuck.

But all PSL gods with wide skulls have insane zygomatic processes, which is why they can look slim and contoured even with a wide skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
But all PSL gods with wide skulls have insane zygomatic processes, which is why they can look slim and contoured even with a wide skull
I didn't said wide skull like Barrett i said that they all had wider skull than average, and nor Pitt or Dellisola have insane zygomatic processes tho
But anyway you need bones in every case, if you are boneless you are less likely to be gl regardless of your skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, datboijj, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
I didn't said wide skull like Barrett i said that they all had wider skull than average, and nor Pitt or Dellisola have insane zygomatic processes tho
But anyway you need bones in every case, if you are boneless you are less likely to be gl regardless of your skull shape.
i agree but the point of my thread was that it feels like you need MORE bone with a wide skull than with a narrow skull

i agree but the point of my thread was that it feels like you need MORE bone with a wide skull than with a narrow skull
In order to avoid the cuck look someone with a narrow skull need as much if not more zygo's definition than one with a wide skull imho
At least the dude with a wide skull have a good fwhr by default

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 22623
Face_Shape_Men_1024x1024_97bb83cb-1343-4eb1-ab0c-470793e011a9.jpg

1. wide skull high bonemass

2. narrow skull normal bonemass

3. wide skull normal bonemass

first two look slayer, third looks incel even if 2 and 3 has roughly the same bonemass
Jfl. Leo mogs Jake hard in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron