NASA failed crisis actor weeping over climate change

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
What even is the point of this horseshit? What do these imbeciles expect us to do, I am just curious? EVEN IF muh climate change is real, what is there to do about it?!?

I will not eat bug protein nor will I pay more taxes nor will I eat methanol-grown laboratory mystery meat if these are the proposed “solutions”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Sny
What even is the point of this horseshit? What do these imbeciles expect us to do, I am just curious? EVEN IF muh climate change is real, what is there to do about it?!?

I will not eat bug protein nor will I pay more taxes nor will I eat methanol-grown laboratory mystery meat as “solutions”

Chemical pollution is a much bigger issue than climate change which is more of a double edged sword rather than something inherently bad.

Chemical pollution is a much bigger issue than climate change which is more of a double edged sword rather than something inherently bad.
Chemical pollution as in…microplastics? That's also an all-encompassing term that literally means nothing and also everything now.

Otherwise, chemical pollution such as pesticides/insecticides, heavy metals, etc can in fact be solved! The problem is that they don't want problems with distinct solutions. They want lingering problems that have absolutely no clear answers.

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Chemical pollution as in…microplastics? That's also an all-encompassing term that literally means nothing and also everything now.

Otherwise, chemical pollution such as pesticides/insecticides, heavy metals, etc can in fact be solved! The problem is that they don't want problems with distinct solutions. They want lingering problems that have absolutely no clear answers.
It has a wide variance but typically any synthetic hydrocarbons or man-made products that are freely disposed into our biosphere. Things such as birth control, aerosol sprays etc. I find it weird that there's this giant focus on climate change but discussion of elements in our environment which are known to disrupt hormonal and genetic factors of our biology remains under-reported.

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
I can’t believe someone can actually care about climate…lol. I mean who cares. Idc if the whole world is polluted or if innocent babies die in Palestine, etc, why care? No one cares about me and no girl sucks me off so why should I give a fuck about the world

Nigga come to Indian subcontinent , east asia, middle east, Africa.

you will know if climate change is real or not. 42 degree (108 F ) temperature, many areas have not seen rain in nine months. droughts, salinity.

EVEN IF muh climate change is real, what is there to do about it?!?

maybe not fund un-necessary wars, may be not destroy nations and burn millions of barrels in fueling military hardware.

maybe not employ Capitalism which caused fast fashion , use of plastic , cheap products that broke down easily causing more waste.