Nasolabial folds age you a lot : you must fight them at any cost

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
The greatest indicator of aging on one's face are the nasolabial folds.

All old people have them some young persons also have them as early as in their 20's but they they age them tremendously.

The problem is that they're extremely difficult to treat : you wouldn't want fillers in this area as they will appear puffy and migrate over time.

The sole viable solution seems to be fat graft but only to some degree : you can't completely erase them.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, DeadTrees, SurgeryEnjoyer and 7 others
theres not much u can do apart from skin care

maybe dermarolling helps

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Buccal fat removal?

I have naso folds caused by slightly recessed upper maxilla, they’ve always been there. I hate them.

Buccal fat removal?

I have naso folds caused by slightly recessed upper maxilla, they’ve always been there. I hate them.
Upper jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
No one in real life will notice or care. Just keep your hair

• +1
Reactions: potentialzaddy, ascension!, max_frisch and 3 others
They say nasolabial folds go away if you go ER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 21146 and potentialzaddy
You say fight at any cost but dont even present a solution and the one you say is ”bad” jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 21146, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Losing fat decreases naso folds

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, ElBastardo and Gandy

All old people have them some young persons also have them as early as in their 20's but they they age them tremendously.

The problem is that they're extremely difficult to treat : you wouldn't want fillers in this area as they will appear puffy and migrate over time.

The sole viable solution seems to be fat graft but only to some degree : you can't completely erase them.
you can also have big implants on your jaw and cheek implants. doing that the skin will stretch and nasolabial folds will be less visible

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
its because maxillary and mandibular projevtion deficiency

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Boxingfan and HighClassMaxing
Alot of aging is about having your skin stretched by protruding bones I've realized

It’s anti aging to be a recessed incel and then get bimax when you’re 30 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Mewton
Heave a full beard and ull be fine

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, ElBastardo, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
OP youre literally a 0/10 lmao

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Does tret help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Yes, production of collagen preserves skin elasticity so overtime Tret will slow down their formation.
Are you on 0.1% Tret that’s what I’m using right now

Dermablasting

Losing fat decreases naso folds
Mine decreased by 90% after dropping to very low body fat (irrelevant which %, as long as you have less than 1-2mm of fat to pinch on your abs).

Thanks to my genetics I can now never go past ~12% body fat or they will return.

Naso folds are utterly disgusting on both men and women

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Constantin Denis, Johanjohan and 3 others
I can also attest losing weight cuts down on your nasal labial folds.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis and VenatorLuparius
Are you on 0.1% Tret that’s what I’m using right now
I'm on 0.05% but I might upgrade because my skin got accustomed to the dosage. I don't have the burning effect nor the peeling that I got on the first two weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I'm on 0.05% but I might upgrade because my skin got accustomed to the dosage. I don't have the burning effect nor the peeling that I got on the first two weeks.
I will dm you later I am very interested in anti aging

• +1
Reactions: lilrope
Paranasal implant or noble surgery can help ive heard

No one in real life will notice or care. Just keep your hair
foid logic. literally everyone will notice and care, it just won't manifest as the thought "wow, that dude has really pronounced nasolabial folds." it'll just be woven into their immediate interpretation of you by their all powerful subconscious while their retard self just goes along for the ride

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, LastHopeForNorman, madcap88 and 1 other person
Paranasal implants then

foid logic. literally everyone will notice and care, it just won't manifest as the thought "wow, that dude has really pronounced nasolabial folds." it'll just be woven into their immediate interpretation of you by their all powerful subconscious while their retard self just goes along for the ride
Exactly you manifested, if you don’t think they’re severe other people won’t either

lol unless you're subhuman they're easy to keep away or get rid of with facial exercises.

Exactly. They wont tell you "wow, you have really prominent nasolabial folds that age you by 9 years".
They don't even acknowledge what it is about your face that looks off - it just looks off.

It will simply be the difference between her fucking you after the first date, and her ghosting you because "we just didn't have chemistry".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, madcap88, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
theyre not that big of a deal lmao

i got rid of them from mewing keep coping

it'll just be woven into their immediate interpretation of you by their all powerful subconscious while their retard self just goes along for the ride

69dd4f6bea4966df9c8d167c03c8c909b3-13-wojak-00.rsquare.w330.jpg