nasolabial folds are from either old skin or a bloated face

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
if you're young with normal skin and decide to lean your face, you won't have nasolabial folds anymore... a lot of people with good facial structures have nasolabial folds cuz they ain't lean (even those with good fat face distribution) imo... I feel like the "nasolabial folds are caused by recessed maxila" is cope.
Anyways tell me if I'm wrong guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
its from recessed maxilla thats why chads age like gods

• +1
90% Recessed maxilla(then zygos) 10% fat.

• +1
I thought that's other way around. You are fat - plenty of fat on the face so no nasolabial folds. You are thin, no fat and visible lines.

Yes when im on a drinking binge my skin is bloated and I have more visable folds

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Thank god I unherited my mother's maxillas. She's 52 and has no visible nasolabial folds.

if you're young with normal skin and decide to lean your face, you won't have nasolabial folds anymore... a lot of people with good facial structures have nasolabial folds cuz they ain't lean (even those with good fat face distribution) imo... I feel like the "nasolabial folds are caused by recessed maxila" is cope.
Anyways tell me if I'm wrong guys

Maybe if pretty young but some older people can get prominent folds by thinning out too much. Older thinner skin can allow them to form. I think the folds can be connected to many issues including facial structure which can make a significant crease more likely to form there.

My maxilla may be recesses how to fix?
Hard mewing + bonesmashing zygos

Surgery: Bimax + malar implant. Also, if you don't have a subhuman overbite you could only do malar implant and fix this.
It depends on your face