Nasolabial folds are such a fucking looksminn

D

Deleted member 25705

Ascended by the Divine Hand of Sunil Richardson
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Posts
11,830
Reputation
18,138
She went from approachable homely girl

Nip0ns78cq8b1


To pissed off twitter rotter

Ksx07878cq8b1


It's a lighting difference too but fuck this shit.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 29755 and 1 other person
Almost everybody has it but they are more or less pronounced
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Tusseleif and Deleted member 25705
I have bad ones and I try not to use the muscles that crease the skin. But shits hard and autistic as fuck especially when you can’t smile. I also look like a retard if I talk without engaging them muscles
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Almost everybody has it but they are more or less pronounced
And they can be more or less pronounced depending on lighting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
That's why you get paranasal implants
 

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
45
Views
328
ICR
ICR
witedudzz
Replies
2
Views
92
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
gplatesclosedat13
Replies
9
Views
196
badacne
badacne
Luminouscel
Replies
5
Views
60
greylol
greylol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top