Nasolabial folds as a teenager

A

Account717

Silver
I have naso labial folds as a teenager. Everything that could go wrong with my midface did go wrong. I dont know why God cursed me so hard.

I would still say my eye area is a bigger problem but this is a huge issue as well. It makes me look much older than i am, and definitely not in a good way.

I think the folds are genetic, as now that Ive looked back on older pictures of myself, Ive had them throughout.

I know there are surgical/filler procedures for this, but does anything else work?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, UnluckyRedSmith, Mewton and 6 others
Probably weak maxilla. Try mewing

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, Mewton, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
If you know for a fact it's genetic, no softmaxx would likely be a fix.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905 and Account717
I am also very underweight and i heard weight loss can increase folds. does weight gain decrease them?:unsure:

my condolences

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Danish_Retard
Bloat from mk 677 has given me nasolabial folds when i smile

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Account717
If you know for a fact it's genetic, no softmaxx would likely be a fix.
I also had naso folds when I was 14-15. I lost them as I grew tho, they're a lot less prominent now that I'm 17.
OP how old are you. This problem is fixable with proper facial and body development.

• +1
Reactions: Account717 and Korea
I also had naso folds when I was 14-15. I lost them as I grew tho, they're a lot less prominent now that I'm 17.
OP how old are you. This problem is fixable with proper facial and body development.
19. I wouldn't say my folds have gotten worse since I was 17, but not better either.

Maybe weight gain can help since Im really skinny.

On top of this my face is asymmetrical so i have worse fold on my right side :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This usually results from not utilising your nasal airways. OP you need to make sure to breathe hard from your nose, you'll feel airways opening. Constant breathing like this will expand your maxilla most likely.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Account717 and 1 other person
19. I wouldn't say my folds have gotten worse since I was 17, but not better either.

Maybe weight gain can help since Im really skinny.

On top of this my face is asymmetrical so i have worse fold on my right side :lul::lul::lul:
don't gain weight

• +1
Reactions: Account717
Also these folds can make your face appear wider instead of taller which is generally bad.
don't gain weight
My BMI is 17.7, i need to gain weight anyway
This usually results from not utilising your nasal airways. OP you need to make sure to breathe hard from your nose, you'll feel airways opening. Constant breathing like this will expand your maxilla most likely.
Is there a name for this? Breathing hard from nose?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Stop smoking

I thouht I might as well post an image

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
View attachment 1590494
I thouht I might as well post an image
Post side profile

It looks like it could be from a recessed maxilla, chin or both.

Either way it can be fixed with moving bone forward of getting more volume in your jaw to stretch the skin.

I have naso labial folds as a teenager. Everything that could go wrong with my midface did go wrong. I dont know why God cursed me so hard.

I would still say my eye area is a bigger problem but this is a huge issue as well. It makes me look much older than i am, and definitely not in a good way.

I think the folds are genetic, as now that Ive looked back on older pictures of myself, Ive had them throughout.

I know there are surgical/filler procedures for this, but does anything else work?
It's truly down to a lack of bone supprot from the maxila. Anything that advances should work, so will fillers and implants.

MSE will tighten the paransal area and stretch the soft tissue. The device can move the maxila in of itself 1-2mm forward not like that is significant anyways.

I recommend eat a more animal based diet and look into collagen maxxing for more plump skin.

Like invasive type fillers procedures can work too.

But really it's caused because of your maxila and BONE.

You could also try androgens+growth factors to stimulate craniofacial growth

Will Mccann eliminted his and became masc chad doing so.
Will mccann before looksmaxxing instagram
Will mcaann after ascencion insane growth

@StrangerDanger

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
How is your collagen? I think they are linked to some extent

How is your collagen? I think they are linked to some extent
Im not sure. I dont take any collagen supplements but im looking into it.

it seems the main theme in this thread has been to increase maxilla growth

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I have them at 17 as well. Over for us tbh, bad maxilla = unnatractive