Nasolabial folds with prominent cheekbones

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
Is it normal?
I see my nasolabial folds in illumination (certain angle)
I don't drink water nor consume salt it's very unlikely that this is caused by bloating

yes, like 99% of the population has them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
Yeah, it is normal, I am the same, I have too much skin it's so flabby, not tight at all, but have prominent cheekbones and low bf.

Sometimes it can be caused by prominent cheekbones but recessed lower maxilla in relation to cheekbones. To check, go to a mirror, pinch your upper lip and pull it forwards a few mm to simulate more lower maxilla prominence. If your nasolabial folds disappear, then it would mean that your nasolabial folds are caused by a few millimetres of maxillary recession.

Also it can be caused by bad fat storage genetics (storing too much fat in face), bloating, too much skin as I said etc.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 52057
Yeah, it is normal, I am the same, I have too much skin it's so flabby, not tight at all, but have prominent cheekbones and low bf.

Sometimes it can be caused by prominent cheekbones but recessed lower maxilla in relation to cheekbones. To check, go to a mirror, pinch your mouth and pull it forwards a few mm to simulate more lower maxilla prominence. If your nasolabial folds disappear, then it would mean that your nasolabial folds are caused by a recessed maxilla.

Also it can be caused by bad fat storage genetics (storing too much fat in face), bloating, too much skin as I said etc.
you have 5 posts since 2021

To check, go to a mirror, pinch your upper lip and pull it forwards a few mm to simulate more lower maxilla prominence. If your nasolabial folds disappear, then it would mean that your nasolabial folds are caused by a few millimetres of maxillary recession.
I still can see it. Maybe it's just fat

I still can see it. Maybe it's just fat
Maybe. Either fat or too much skin, it can even be sun damage, but most people even young have nasolabial folds it's not that much of a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 52057