Nasolabial folds?

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
Best solution for nasolabial folds?

- not very noticeable under normal lighting, very noticeable under natural day light.

Want more permanent solution than fillers, was thinking fat transfer with a bit of overcompensation for the fat loss over the few months post-op.

Don't want implants as unnecessary for my case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes ok

• Hmm...
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
@Leo0509 :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, HowAmIAlive123 and RAITEIII
I've been looking into things OP. Pretty sure fat transfer or surgical incision to hide/remove are the only 2 options, then skinmaxxing afterwards. Don't do fillers, they suck.

Depends how severe they are. Retin A, Hyl Acid, and dermapen really helps.

Wtf mine are never noticeable on natural daylight. Only with hard light from a very specific angle
Yet u moan like a bitch. I can't imagine what u would do with mine lol

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I've been looking into things OP. Pretty sure fat transfer or surgical incision to hide/remove are the only 2 options, then skinmaxxing afterwards. Don't do fillers, they suck.

I'm interest in fillers for that exact same issue; do you say they suck because you tried it, or is it your conclusion from what you read on the subject?

I'm interest in fillers for that exact same issue; do you say they suck because you tried it, or is it your conclusion from what you read on the subject?
may i make a recommendation?

tl;dw nasolabial fold filling is a pretty dangerous surgery (despite it being a seemingly easy procedure). it's a case of cons outweighing the pros. and in most cases, results are underwhelming. you might want to look for a kybella injection for the supranasolabial fat pad (surgerymax has a very good thread about this on lookism). obviously, use this as a last resort. do you happen to have a high BFP?

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
It's not that they suck necessarily, I mean, botox and stuff I'm against completely, but Hyularonic fillers are good even. The biggest problem with fillers is that they're just temporary and don't solve the issue long term. I'm not against Hyularonic Acid filler though, that's okay in my opinion, and can even last upwards of 16 months. But I do not advise any else.

may i make a recommendation?

tl;dw nasolabial fold filling is a pretty dangerous surgery (despite it being a seemingly easy procedure). it's a case of cons outweighing the pros. and in most cases, results are underwhelming. you might want to look for a kybella injection for the supranasolabial fat pad (surgerymax has a very good thread about this on lookism). obviously, use this as a last resort. do you happen to have a high BFP?

No I'm the opposite; I have relatively low BF, and I don't want to try to compromise higher body fat percentage with a possibility of the gained fat mass "filling" the face somehow (lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, etc...).

Right now I'm looking at either fat grafts for nasolabial folds reduction, or Kybella injections at the supranasolabial fat pads

No I'm the opposite; I have relatively low BF, and I don't want to try to compromise higher body fat percentage with a possibility of the gained fat mass "filling" the face somehow (lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, etc...).

Right now I'm looking at either fat grafts for nasolabial folds reduction, or Kybella injections at the supranasolabial fat pads
just talk to surgerymax, from what i've seen he's active here as well

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Any updates on Fillers vs Fat grafts for correcting nasolabial folds?

I'm about to consult with a surgeon about this