(Native) Hairloss guide

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
No intro just straight to the fucking point let us begin

DHT obviously causes hairloss everyone knows, testosterone to a much lesser degree but still a problem.

Finasteride is bare minimum blocks 66% of DHT increases testosterone by around 14% at 1mg per day

Dutasteride is the ideal oral pill at minimum .5mg a day blocks 95% of DHT or so maybe more, increases testosterone 22%, skyrockets scalp testosterone by at least 100% though, no surprise as it blocks the third type of DHT which is mainly present in the skin, so it is just left as testosterone.

Ideally you combine dutasteride with pyrilutamide, i had no side effects whatsoever with this stack, dutasteride makes me feel really good from the increase in testosterone. Literally increases my sex drive no side effects at all.

For regrowth you want to already have a DHT blocking plan in action then when you assess that you don't have side effects you can move to step two which is trying to initiate some regrowth. Microneedling is the best bet here not actually the minoxidil itself. Minoxidil on its own did piss all for me even with max strength tretinoin added, i did microneedling and a ton of hairs popped up everywhere. Microneedling is for regrowth minoxidil just makes it work. Don't skip the microneedling. It's essential. Add tretinoin to the minoxidil for max results.

Stem cell therapy, saw some YouTuber do this, never did it myself, regrew the living fuck out of his dying hair, probably good for regrowth if you just want a kickstart on your results and let yourself go too far gone.

Hair transplant, mostly only works if you are super far gone, it's always really thin, mostly good if you are nw7 getting full 4,000-6,000 grafts trying to get to a really thin looking nw3 or so. Better than being bald. Don't let yourself get to this position to begin with. But if you did, do the hair transplant combined with the other, or fucking all of them, options I mentioned above.

Scalp micropigmentation, basically a semi permanent toppik, has to be redone every few years but there are permanent tattoos arts who do a permanent version and the results do look good, try toppik if it works for you then this might be your next flight.

Oral castor oil, some eugenes say that this works, i used to drink it, didn't see any results but apparently seed oils are terrible for you so maybe I shouldn't be drinking this.

Oral minoxidil, had horrific mental side effects from this, definitely saw results fast but I was suicidal, had no energy, felt so fucking weird and dead inside, hopped off and felt normal within 48 hours, literally used every 5ar inhibitor in existence and didn't have the sides I had from microdosing oral minoxidil.

Hair system, tried it, wore a hair system for 5 days total, was so unbelievably uncomfortable I shaved my entire head and walked around bald for like half a year while I waited for my hair to regrow, true story. Fuck hair systems.

Overall I recommend trying to save your hair, use the drugs available here, they do work, i can't promise you a full head of hair but they will do something and there's a protocol for every one of you even if you get side effects from one medication you can try another routine. It's not over it has just begun.

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai, PseudoMaxxer and Maalik

DHT obviously causes hairloss everyone knows, testosterone to a much lesser degree but still a problem.

Finasteride is bare minimum blocks 66% of DHT increases testosterone by around 14% at 1mg per day

Dutasteride is the ideal oral pill at minimum .5mg a day blocks 95% of DHT or so maybe more, increases testosterone 22%, skyrockets scalp testosterone by at least 100% though, no surprise as it blocks the third type of DHT which is mainly present in the skin, so it is just left as testosterone.

Ideally you combine dutasteride with pyrilutamide, i had no side effects whatsoever with this stack, dutasteride makes me feel really good from the increase in testosterone. Literally increases my sex drive no side effects at all.

For regrowth you want to already have a DHT blocking plan in action then when you assess that you don't have side effects you can move to step two which is trying to initiate some regrowth. Microneedling is the best bet here not actually the minoxidil itself. Minoxidil on its own did piss all for me even with max strength tretinoin added, i did microneedling and a ton of hairs popped up everywhere. Microneedling is for regrowth minoxidil just makes it work. Don't skip the microneedling. It's essential. Add tretinoin to the minoxidil for max results.

Stem cell therapy, saw some YouTuber do this, never did it myself, regrew the living fuck out of his dying hair, probably good for regrowth if you just want a kickstart on your results and let yourself go too far gone.

Hair transplant, mostly only works if you are super far gone, it's always really thin, mostly good if you are nw7 getting full 4,000-6,000 grafts trying to get to a really thin looking nw3 or so. Better than being bald. Don't let yourself get to this position to begin with. But if you did, do the hair transplant combined with the other, or fucking all of them, options I mentioned above.

Scalp micropigmentation, basically a semi permanent toppik, has to be redone every few years but there are permanent tattoos arts who do a permanent version and the results do look good, try toppik if it works for you then this might be your next flight.

Oral castor oil, some eugenes say that this works, i used to drink it, didn't see any results but apparently seed oils are terrible for you so maybe I shouldn't be drinking this.

Oral minoxidil, had horrific mental side effects from this, definitely saw results fast but I was suicidal, had no energy, felt so fucking weird and dead inside, hopped off and felt normal within 48 hours, literally used every 5ar inhibitor in existence and didn't have the sides I had from microdosing oral minoxidil.

Hair system, tried it, wore a hair system for 5 days total, was so unbelievably uncomfortable I shaved my entire head and walked around bald for like half a year while I waited for my hair to regrow, true story. Fuck hair systems.

Overall I recommend trying to save your hair, use the drugs available here, they do work, i can't promise you a full head of hair but they will do something and there's a protocol for every one of you even if you get side effects from one medication you can try another routine. It's not over it has just begun.
nice thread , where did you take duta and piry. Btw 100% agree on microneedling part , i once asked my derm if i needed microneedling he said no after that i proceed to do it and started seeing regrowth where my hair where far gone even after 1 year minox + fin and also a lot turned terminal after that fuck bluepilled docs really ...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 16220
what was your dosage on oral min? I feel fine on 2.5mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
what was your dosage on oral min? I feel fine on 2.5mg

I couldn't handle hardly any dose, used 2.5mg the first time almost passed out from low blood pressure, dropped to 1.25mg, still felt terrible, dropped to like half that at .75mg, that's when I was on it for a while and got suicidal and super anxiety ridden shaking and couldn't think straight. If I could use oral min I would but I personally literally was unable to function or even think properly so I wouldn't recommend it. People can try it if they want but I'm just sharing my experience.

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34
nice thread , where did you take duta and piry. Btw 100% agree on microneedling part , i once asked my derm if i needed microneedling he said no after that i proceed to do it and started seeing regrowth where my hair where far gone even after 1 year minox + fin and also a lot turned terminal after that fuck bluepilled docs really ...

I have been on dutasteride now for at least 6 months, used it on and off for like 2 years now, i have stopped and just used fin before simple because it's expensive as fuck compared to fin.

Pyrilutamide i am not on right now only because it's fucking expensive and I may have to use RU because I am that poor but I do always take some sort of 5ar inhibitor no question

Cope, HT are great if you go to a good surgeon. You can get super dense packing and it's almost as thick as the rest of it if you're NW3 max.

Cope, HT are great if you go to a good surgeon. You can get super dense packing and it's almost as thick as the rest of it if you're NW3 max.
If you're just receding and have 0 diffuse thinning, get a HT asap and stop wasting time on anything other than blocking DHT meds.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I have been on dutasteride now for at least 6 months, used it on and off for like 2 years now, i have stopped and just used fin before simple because it's expensive as fuck compared to fin.

Pyrilutamide i am not on right now only because it's fucking expensive and I may have to use RU because I am that poor but I do always take some sort of 5ar inhibitor no question
Any side effects you feel?

• +1
If you're just receding and have 0 diffuse thinning, get a HT asap and stop wasting time on anything other than blocking DHT meds.

Yes I don't disagree

Any side effects you feel?

None but dutasteride mogs finasteride big time for me, finasteride left me with zero sex drive and honestly hardly hard dick, just no sex drive at all totally none, dutasteride is mogger I feel great in every way better than normal even

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and IAMNOTANINCEL
None but dutasteride mogs finasteride big time for me, finasteride left me with zero sex drive and honestly hardly hard dick, just no sex drive at all totally none, dutasteride is mogger I feel great in every way better than normal even
I'm on 0.8MG fin and I wake up with boners every morning but my erections aren't as hard. I used to get super hard boners or maybe I'm getting older idk. Where do you get dutasteride and are sides stronger?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 16220
I'm on 0.8MG fin and I wake up with boners every morning but my erections aren't as hard. I used to get super hard boners or maybe I'm getting older idk. Where do you get dutasteride and are sides stronger?

For dutasteride there are many ways to get it, indian websites work, alldaychemist for example, there are many though it's not hard to find. You could get any prescription from a doctor and go to costco and get I think like a big supply for something like $8 or maybe slightly more. These are the cheapest ways to get prescriptions just bring them to Costco.

The sides for me don't exist I feel good on dutasteride and just empty inside on finasteride. However I suspect dutasteride for me might cause hairloss from high testosterone so I wouldn't use dutasteride without a topical antiandrogen like ru58841 although I am using it solo right now it's not ideal and I will use a topical when I can afford it.

Nice thread.

Just started Fin at 1 mg every other day to see if i’m prone to sides.
In 3 months im planning another blood work to see my hormones levels and if everything is good and i have no sides i’ll upgrade to 1mg daily.

I’m gonna start microneedling but i have some questions about minox.

I saw it causes shred in hair and if you stop before the 2 year mark you’ll lose all progress + the initial shred you had (so you’ll be left out with less hair than before.

Is that something you considered?

Also i never heard of pyrilutamide, can you be a little more specific about it?

• +1

Is RU better? i know it goes directly into the scalp like minox but i have no knowledge about it.

isn’t durasteride even stronger than Fin? That should nuke your dick if anything, no?

• +1
Nice thread.

Just started Fin at 1 mg every other day to see if i’m prone to sides.
In 3 months im planning another blood work to see my hormones levels and if everything is good and i have no sides i’ll upgrade to 1mg daily.

I’m gonna start microneedling but i have some questions about minox.

I saw it causes shred in hair and if you stop before the 2 year mark you’ll lose all progress + the initial shred you had (so you’ll be left out with less hair than before.

Is that something you considered?

Also i never heard of pyrilutamide, can you be a little more specific about it?

Minoxidil if you are lucky causes a shed.

If you don't respond you just apply this liquid to your head and absolutely nothing happens ever.

If you shed it regrows stronger. If you hop off while it's shedding it just regrows normal I wouldn't say weaker. However if you are prone to male pattern balding each hair cycle means a weaker and weaker more miniaturized hair so that hair shed may have just brought a weaker hair in since it's not a minoxidil assisted hair.

All of this shit is totally random and your genetics and i totally can't know and hardly can you until you find out by trying the medications. Like there's just too many variables.

But you have nothing to lose. So fuck it. Throw everything at the problem and see what happens. Maybe your entire head will regrow.

isn’t durasteride even stronger than Fin? That should nuke your dick if anything, no?

It nukes DHT but increases testosterone. It depends on the person. Everyone responds different. Some people respond mogger to fin and feel dying on dut where for me it's the opposite.

Minoxidil if you are lucky causes a shed.

If you don't respond you just apply this liquid to your head and absolutely nothing happens ever.

If you shed it regrows stronger. If you hop off while it's shedding it just regrows normal I wouldn't say weaker. However if you are prone to male pattern balding each hair cycle means a weaker and weaker more miniaturized hair so that hair shed may have just brought a weaker hair in since it's not a minoxidil assisted hair.

All of this shit is totally random and your genetics and i totally can't know and hardly can you until you find out by trying the medications. Like there's just too many variables.

But you have nothing to lose. So fuck it. Throw everything at the problem and see what happens. Maybe your entire head will regrow.
i have androgenic alopecia, only scared about shedding hard and hair growing weaker, then i’m fucked.

• +1
It nukes DHT but increases testosterone. It depends on the person. Everyone responds different. Some people respond mogger to fin and feel dying on dut where for me it's the opposite.
imma keep on with the Fin and see what happens then

i have androgenic alopecia, only scared about shedding hard and hair growing weaker, then i’m fucked.

Dude you are fucked anyways you have to take risks in life I've done every medication that exists, used steroids with no tutorial, injected Botox into my face no tutorial, done all sorts of crazy shit irl you wouldn't believe, you have to take risks sometimes to succeed.

Dude you are fucked anyways you have to take risks in life I've done every medication that exists, used steroids with no tutorial, injected Botox into my face no tutorial, done all sorts of crazy shit irl you wouldn't believe, you have to take risks sometimes to succeed.
Yeah i’m not closed to trying anything tbh.

I just reached a point where idgaf anymore, it’s over anyways so might as well try everything.

If i see Fin + micro needing didn’t do anything in some months i’ll increase Fin intake + add Minox.

What do you think about RU293$492829373?

Yeah i’m not closed to trying anything tbh.

I just reached a point where idgaf anymore, it’s over anyways so might as well try everything.

If i see Fin + micro needing didn’t do anything in some months i’ll increase Fin intake + add Minox.

What do you think about RU293$492829373?

All this shit works but I never saw my hairloss ever fully stop so I just keep throwing the kitchen sink at it because what else am I going to do, go bald?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
All this shit works but I never saw my hairloss ever fully stop so I just keep throwing the kitchen sink at it because what else am I going to do, go bald?
how is your hair doing rn? at what nrw are you?

I’m 19 and at almost nrw2 that’s why i said fuck it and hopped on Fin.

• +1
how is your hair doing rn? at what nrw are you?

I’m 19 and at almost nrw2 that’s why i said fuck it and hopped on Fin.

Diffuse thinning hard at age 23 been going since age 17

I think part of the reason why docs say this shit is for liability reasons or they just want to make money.