Natty gymcelling for genetic twinks 16 yr old?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Kraken
So a bunch of young dudes here post about how if you gymmaxx natty for 1-2 years you can get an impressive physique (22+ FFMI)

Personally Im not convinced as most of yall who post these transformations naturally have thick bones and have that well built phenotype body that certain white people have

What do u guys think is possible with natty gymmaxxing in 2 years someone with 6.5inch wrists like me, my stats 5 months ago was quite literally 5'11 113 pounds framecel with an 18.5inch bideltoid measured via the sliding door method

I seem to have a medium level response to training and calorie surplus (2x a week full body, 2 high calorie protein shakes, creatine), as I have gained 17+ pounds of bodyweight in 3 months

I seereputable ppl like Greg doucette say men are hardcapped at only gaining 10-15lbs of lean mass in your first year but then I see people here and anecdotally on tiktok and r/brogress going from genetic twinkcel recording themselves gaining what seems to be 40+lbs of lean mass in a year, so which is closer to being true?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
2 years is enough time for anyone to make initial gains & look aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater, nightg, RoundHouse and 3 others
Are callisthenics any good?
I've been doing street workout for a few years, was been able to do 80+ dips, 40-50+ pull-ups, 15 muscle-ups etc. All my normies friends were complimenting my body. And after that i've went to the gym and gained 5kg in 1.5 month:lul::lul:, but was cucked after that, i told you aboit it 10 mins ago

Just make sure to get weights in backpack like bricks, sand or plates if you have

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 7509
And after that i've went to the gym and gained 5kg in 1.5 month:lul::lul:
LMFAO so weights are a lot more effective then calisthenics for pure hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Sens
LMFAO so weights are a lot more effective then calisthenics for pure hypertrophy
yeah, i had a good base, went to the gym 1st week went for 60 kg x 10 bench press, after that 65kgx10, then 70x10, then 75,80,85... in 1.5 month, the same with deadlift and legs.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Also caring about wrist is literally a incel trait unless its extremely small

I think not everyone can get 22+ FFMI as a natty. I calculated my maximum theoretical weight using wrist and ankle measurements, and it came about 21 FFMI. Genetics determines everything, including gymmceling

So a bunch of young dudes here post about how if you gymmaxx natty for 1-2 years you can get an impressive physique (22+ FFMI)

Personally Im not convinced as most of yall who post these transformations naturally have thick bones and have that well built phenotype body that certain white people have

What do u guys think is possible with natty gymmaxxing in 2 years someone with 6.5inch wrists like me, my stats 5 months ago was quite literally 5'11 113 pounds framecel with an 18.5inch bideltoid measured via the sliding door method

I seem to have a medium level response to training and calorie surplus (2x a week full body, 2 high calorie protein shakes, creatine), as I have gained 17+ pounds of bodyweight in 3 months

I seereputable ppl like Greg doucette say men are hardcapped at only gaining 10-15lbs of lean mass in your first year but then I see people here and anecdotally on tiktok and r/brogress going from genetic twinkcel recording themselves gaining what seems to be 40+lbs of lean mass in a year, so which is closer to being true?
I have the same small build as you. I use this calculator and its pretty accurate. This should be where you end up after 1-2 years of training.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 3.05.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 3.05.09 PM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
I think not everyone can get 22+ FFMI as a natty. I calculated my maximum theoretical weight using wrist and ankle measurements, and it came about 21 FFMI. Genetics determines everything, including gymmceling
Can you teach how u calculated ur max theoretical weight

How do you do the "sliding door method"?