Natty lifters DESTROYED, Roiders proven to be richer, be more educated, and be more competitive than natty copers (GTFIH)

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold

The typical user was a Caucasian, highly-educated, gainfully employed professional approximately 30 years of age, who was earning an above-average income,

ROIDERS PROVEN TO BE CHADS WORKING IN FINANCE, BANKING, AND EXECUTIVE ROLES

1550 2783 4 12 4

Most were employed as professionals (i.e., "white collar" employees; see Figure Figure4)4) with median household income between $60,000 and $79,999 per year, much higher than the general population ($44,684[45]; see Figure Figure5).5). Such above-average educational and occupational functioning appear consistently among AAS users (see also [25]).

ROIDERS PROVEN TO BE MORE COMPETITIVE THAN NATTY COPERS
Compared to others, respondents considered their drive and motivation in the "average/above average to above average" range. Most responded as setting "average/high to high" goals and a majority (70.2%) self-identified as "perfectionists". They tended to view "some to some/all" of life as a competition and felt that "half to most (75%)" of daily activities focused on goal achievement.

JUST LOL AT NATTY COPERS, WHILE THEY ARE COPING TO THEMSELVES BY SAYING MUH HEALTH, MUH HAIRLINE, MUH EXPENSIVE, MUH NEEDLES IT ACTUALLY TURNS OUT THEY ARE ALL BROKE LOSERS WHO WORK DEAD END JOBS. JFL. ROIDERS ARE LITERALLY PROVEN BY SCIENCE TO BE RICH WHITE FINANCE GUYS WHO HAVE MASTERS DEGREES.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

IF YOU AREN'T ROIDING IN 2022, YOU ARE A BROKE LOSER
OFF-PLAT-KE-MIKE.jpg

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cloudburst, Danish_Retard, Xerryx and 34 others
Calm down nigga there go 12

Treat a bitch like a book she get left on the shelf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ThousandCuts, BrahminBoss and 7 others
indeed most of the people who roid are already tall tan tatted white handsome and rich to begin with, the roids just exacerbate the differential.

Take the compounding pill

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 6128, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
Indeed, Patrick Bateman too takes steroids according to book.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Twelve, Skywalker and 6 others
Because roids are expensive and poor people don't have access to them. So this makes roiders above average overall because the amount of poor people in roiders are way less then natties.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, SubhumanCurrycel, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
Calm down nigga there go 12

Treat a bitch like a book she get left on the shelf
honestly bro how is ur rep ratio so good when i see u spew nonsense in threads

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5.5psl, Skywalker and 1 other person
I hate thurston's physique, it's so disproportionally chest dominant.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 22529, Dystopian and 3 others
honestly bro how is ur rep ratio so good when i see u spew nonsense in threads
and here i am pumping absolute quality whilst having a meme post rep ratio, brutal, its indeed over, ugh

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 3573 and TeenAscender
Your gonna loose ur looks tho… roids make u bloated face,balding,small dick, small balls and fucked up body system. Once u get on cycle u stay on forever which will descend u to sub5 quick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Paroxysm, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
Your gonna loose ur looks tho… roids make u bloated face,balding,small dick, small balls and fucked up body system. Once u get on cycle u stay on forever which will descend u to sub5 quick
if ur low iq muh test is best coper then yes
if you are high iq enough to use either sarms or var with hcg then you won't descend

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
if you are high iq enough to use either sarms or var with hcg then you won't descend
So if i use sarms with some typa backup med then i wont bald or lose health ?

Your idol David Laid is a counterexample

Wait wtf hes not natty ??! He looks dyel bruh
most roiders look dyel I can dm you some from the private groups I am in if you want, there's dudes who are literally 5 foot tall blasting over a gram of gear including tren and still look wholly dyel.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 22529 and 1 other person
So if i use sarms with some typa backup med then i wont bald or lose health ?
the only side effects of sarms is temporary decrease in testosterone. They dont induce hairloss, ageing and have no bad impact on health

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker, igbekele007 and 1 other person
most roiders look dyel I can dm you some from the private groups I am in if you want, there's dudes who are literally 5 foot tall blasting over a gram of gear including tren and still look wholly dyel.
Yes can i see

I mean, wasn't this obvious already?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
the only side effects of sarms is temporary decrease in testosterone. They dont induce hairloss, ageing and have no bad impact on health
I dont want low testosterone so i will focus on looksmaxxing on face then that

I dont want low testosterone so i will focus on looksmaxxing on face then that
lol you won't even feel low t on sarms because you free t will remain unchanged so you will have normal e2 and dht
and even if that's a concern for you, there's hcg that will keep your t levels normal on cycle

lol you won't even feel low t on sarms because you free t will remain unchanged so you will have normal e2 and dht
and even if that's a concern for you, there's hcg that will keep your t levels normal on cycle
So sarms is rlly safe ?

No way bro

Are you actually trying to tell me that Apu Singh the fresh off the boat refugee who has an annual wage of 12k isnt injecting roids into his arse every monday to maximise his gym gains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, House Lannister, 80iq and 7 others
So sarms is rlly safe ?
Legit rad 140 s 23 and yk 11 are super safe and can be run year round with 0 issues

rad 140 is the most popular one. Many people prefer it to run for very long periods of time because of its neuroprotective effects and an exponentially increasing anabolism over time

the only problem is to find good sources
luckily Ive found one in Russia
as soon as you westerners stop sabotaging our economy and give up on ukraine, we will start delivering our highest quality sarms to your countries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Legit rad 140 s 23 and yk 11 are super safe and can be run year round with 0 issues
the only problem is to find good sources
luckily Ive found one in Russia
as soon as you westerners stop sabotaging our economy and give up on ukraine, we will start delivering our highest quality sarms to your countries
swear on ur mums life that ur not gaslighting me. Anyways what is the point of getting a good physique if its all about the face and height ? They both make up 80% of your attraction anyway’s

enjoy roid tits + premature balding :lul::lul::lul::lul:

swear on ur mums life that ur not gaslighting me. Anyways what is the point of getting a good physique if its all about the face and height ? They both make up 80% of your attraction anyway’s
a good physique is a significant halo, there's no use in denying it
and either way if your goal is a good face and you want to lose excess fat and water, good anabolics are also very useful since you will preserve muscle and drop fat instead and is less likely to store any fat in case of binge eating. Acutally, it's nearly impossible to gain any fat on rad 140 or s 23. Sarms are very effective fat burners. They also change water distribution so that you are more likely to hold water in ur muscles instead beneath the skin so that ur face will be less bloated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Bonesbonesbonesbone
H
a good physique is a significant halo, there's no use in denying it
and either way if your goal is a good face and you want to lose excess fat and water, good anabolics are also very useful since you will preserve muscle and drop fat instead and is less likely to store any fat in case of binge eating. Acutally, it's nearly impossible to gain any fat on rad 140 or s 23. Sarms are very effective fat burners. They also change water distribution so that you are more likely to hold water in ur muscles instead beneath the skin so that ur face will be less bloated
Hmmm whats ideal physqiue then show

cause roids are expensive af

So lets say someone with 6 inch wrists and generally small shitty bone structure blasted 500mg Test and Tren, they'd still look pathetic?

Imagine carrying so much useless meat only to be dropped in one swing by mma normie jfl at these clowns. Wide shoulders, V-taper is all u need physique-wise as a male and roids aren't needed to achieve this unless u are unlucky with genetics.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Rt-Rust1 and XtrovertNTnormalfag
So lets say someone with 6 inch wrists and generally small shitty bone structure blasted 500mg Test and Tren, they'd still look pathetic?
I know a dude that's literally jeff nippards height blasting 900 test 200 tren for a year and still looks like a lanklet who's done calisthenics for a few months.

he posts about his 'journey' actively too, I want to roast him every time he posts a picture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Deleted member 18879

View attachment 1970160

JUST LOL AT NATTY COPERS, WHILE THEY ARE COPING TO THEMSELVES BY SAYING MUH HEALTH, MUH HAIRLINE, MUH EXPENSIVE, MUH NEEDLES IT ACTUALLY TURNS OUT THEY ARE ALL BROKE LOSERS WHO WORK DEAD END JOBS. JFL. ROIDERS ARE LITERALLY PROVEN BY SCIENCE TO BE RICH WHITE FINANCE GUYS WHO HAVE MASTERS DEGREES.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

OFF-PLAT-KE-MIKE.jpg

@6ft4
A lot more people roid than what you think, 70% of roiders barely, go to the gym, it's mostly middle aged men who want a little testosterone boost. Or rtt prescribed by the doctor

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875, Deleted member 22124, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Consumers of cocaine are above average income white collar workers. It's over if you aren't addicted to cocaine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ultra18, 80iq, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
Obviously (androgenic) roids like test will make you more competitive you mong

Also yes (androgenic) roids will make you wageslave harder due to more motivation obviously

But the trade off is, your looks. Your youthful looks, and your hair.

Is that worth it? It all depends on what you want

If you want to turn into ugly aged ogre you can still slay, you just have to run body game/high masc game and get the girls who like older looking dudes. Mike thurston and chestbrah for example. They’re not ugly tho.

I personally don’t want that. I want to chaundo tan max. And yes chaundo tan is on roids BUT he’s not on the androgenic roids that give you more motivation/more alpha personality

He’s on the anobolic orals, and the sarms. He’s on the anobolic shit. Not the androgenic shit. His test is likely semi low from no test base. He does orals and sarms a couple times a year.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23778

First part of your comment your right but second part you’re semi wrong

with sarms or orals like var you’ll get the muscles but you won’t get the competive drive/mental boost from suppression. (That’s what OP is talking about in the study) you’ll basically just feel the same except you’ll have more muscle. Maybe in the first week you’ll feel a boost before you get semi suppressed

Second part of ur comment that’s wrong:

you will absolutely age like crazy if you use HCG with any sarm or anavar. The reason why is you’ll have ALL that free test from crashed SHBG to age the fuck out of you (sarms and var both crash SHBG)

Sarms are meant to lower your test, because all that unlocked free test from crashed shbg will compensate.

So again, if you have HCG bringing your test to normal you will have all that free test to rape your shit and age you.

If you do sarms or var, you’re Ganna wanna run some estradiol for estrogen. But you probably won’t even need to unless you’re going long and hard

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

View attachment 1970160

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

OFF-PLAT-KE-MIKE.jpg

@6ft4

Another retard not telling every 1 the whole story roids shut off testarone to your ball sacks You need to incorporate HCG which promotes testarone to the ball sacks issue is this can cause gyno to counter this you need to inhibit arataize in the body so Arosmin can be used but using arosmin shuts of any eastrogen productions which itself can harm your body and can cause neural defect.

How do people just casually talk about this shit like the risks aren't huge because some google scholar knows more than an trained professional who studies this shit for a living and has an extensive knowledge on how the actual body functions.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 23778
First part of your comment your right but second part you’re semi wrong

with sarms or orals like var you’ll get the muscles but you won’t get the competive drive/mental boost from suppression. (That’s what OP is talking about in the study) you’ll basically just feel the same except you’ll have more muscle. Maybe in the first week you’ll feel a boost before you get semi suppressed

Second part of ur comment that’s wrong:

you will absolutely age like crazy if you use HCG with any sarm or anavar. The reason why is you’ll have ALL that free test from crashed SHBG to age the fuck out of you (sarms and var both crash SHBG)

Sarms are meant to lower your test, because all that unlocked free test from crashed shbg will compensate.

So again, if you have HCG bringing your test to normal you will have all that free test to rape your shit and age you.

If you do sarms or var, you’re Ganna wanna run some estradiol for estrogen. But you probably won’t even need to unless you’re going long and hard

Aren't you gonna age like crazy no matter what type of roids you use ? because both of them uptick your masculine androgens causing premature aging I thought HCG would counter it though as it raises eastrogen which itself de ages as women tend to look younger then men due to higher amount of eastrogen.

If I'm confused pls clear up the confusion as it stands currently though Op isn't fully telling the whole story I mean if it was this simple people wouldn't be writing 400 page books on the subject.

Aren't you gonna age like crazy no matter what type of roids you use ? because both of them uptick your masculine androgens

Nah lol. There’s androgenic and anobolic roids.

Androgenic roids age you. Anobolic roids just put muscle on you

Most sarms and some orals are completely anobolic and pretty much 0% androgenic. Like way less androgenic than your natural test

Rad140 is the only sarm that I kno of that’s androgenic

• +1
Nah lol. There’s androgenic and anobolic roids.

Androgenic roids age you. Anobolic roids just put muscle on you

Most sarms and some orals are completely anobolic and pretty much 0% androgenic. Like way less androgenic than your natural test

Rad140 is the only sarm that I kno of that’s androgenic

TBQH why do people take androgenic roids ? if it ages you ? more muscle potency ?

TBQH why do people take androgenic roids ? if it ages you ? more muscle potency ?

For the good mental sides obv. You’ll feel high T, you’ll have more confidence, you’ll feel and act like an alpha, you won’t get shut down with test since you’re running it etc

Im a natty btw. But I’ve been studying this shit for years and years

I’ve got a sarm in my cabinet I’m just waiting to start honestly.

The cons of the sarms only is:

1.The shit can shut you down temporarily and you can feel like shiet

2. First week only Supposedly you can have androgenic sides because it takes a week for your test to lower, but your shbg crashes instantly. This is just for like one week tho so it doesn’t really matter

• +1
For the good mental sides obv. You’ll feel high T, you’ll have more confidence, you’ll feel and act like an alpha, you won’t get shut down with test since you’re running it etc

You can just use arosmin once your of cycle tp recoperuate your test it takes longer but you will regain your t levels just don't do it long it absolutely rapes your bones in the long run

If one were in puberty would you consider sarms?

I had read on another study that the non roided gym dudes were on average higher IQ than roiders, maybe if you focus on natty people who lift consistently, you will find similar results, who knows. Do you have info about this? I didn't read the whole thing.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Oberyn
About steroids being expensive - here poor students used to roid quite commonly, it was much harder for them to get decent protein sources than popular steroids.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Moggable

View attachment 1970160

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

OFF-PLAT-KE-MIKE.jpg

@6ft4
Another idiot who thinks correlation = causation

Brain dead faggot, you NEED to be rich in order to spend thousands on steroids. Equivalent of saying only richcels can drive Bugatis