Natty lifting is a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
it takes longer to get in shape natty, but you are healthier for it rather than taking steroids to ruin your health

how does this make sense?
There are hundreds of other chemicals that make part of the food from which you seek a specific vitamin/minaral that act like signal molecules in your body so it absorbs it more easily. Just look up calcium absorption for example, you will find that milk has the highest absorption compared to supplements.

Or if we take drugs for example, magic mushrooms, they have other alkoids that go hand in hand with psilocybin that make the drug experience

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I would roid but I’m pretty sure I’d lose my hair and my skin would look like shit

There are hundreds of other chemicals that make part of the food from which you seek a specific vitamin/minaral that act like signal molecules in your body so it absorbs it more easily. Just look up calcium absorption for example, you will find that milk has the highest absorption compared to supplements.

Or if we take drugs for example, magic mushrooms, they have other alkoids that go hand in hand with psilocybin that make the drug experience
Yeah, I assumed this would be the explanation. Like everything natural in the universe, food is probably perfectly balanced
Still taking supplements though

I have good genetics so I don’t worry about that

I mean, you’ve got to start with natty lifting at first. Besides, it also depends on your goals and what type of body you ultimately want to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Natty lifting isn't a joke in the long run if you do it properly.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 11758
I’m doing 750 mg test per week but that’s probably not ideal if you’re worried about hair genes. A good choice would be a cycle with low test, high anavar. Since anavar is hair safe.

So instead of injecting, say, 500-750 mg of test for a cycle, you’ll inject 200mg and use 50 mg anavar.
isnt anavar a dht derivative? how could be hair safe if its dht derivative?

Girls like lean guys with wide shoulders and a good face
Enjoy the baldness though
Stop coping , muscular guys mog