fuck this man I shoukd just roid- im prioritising face rn tho
Muh 3 mm infraorbitals, muh bimax
It's all BS RTT is the only extremely effective looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lmao, Schönling and 4 others
Muh 3 mm infraorbitals, muh bimax
It's all BS RTT is the only extremely effective looksmax

hmmm well too a point but ive already got quite a good physique natty so i feel like my face is the main thing holding me back from slaying now

unless your black then you dont need steroids unless you wanna look like ronnie coleman but if your white yes its a joke

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tehVigilante, KING REIDYZ, Looks234 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: fyte, Lmao, Deleted member 15791 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 9801
36 eggs a day is the equivalent of a Dbol cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 15827, racoon4 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Post pics or we don't care
Promise me not to rope from the mog tho
776CFE99 6FA9 4B67 9095 0DA2871C35F0

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and ascension
Promise me not to rope from the mog tho
View attachment 1737838
What in the fuck am I even looking at what is this scuffed shit :lul: post an actual pic. Doubt that guy is you also. Just hold a piece of paper with your username or larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Nigga stfu liftinh rn is the best fucking thing ever

FINISHING A HEAVY SET AND CATCHING HOT GYM BITCHES STARING AFTER HAS TO BE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

• +1
Reactions: fyte and Manu le coq
Nigga stfu liftinh rn is the best fucking thing ever

FINISHING A HEAVY SET AND CATCHING HOT GYM BITCHES STARING AFTER HAS TO BE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD
is this is an ioi or she looked at me so she wants to suck my dick jumping to conclusions ioi?

I'm saying natty lifting is significantly worse than lifting with peds, not that lifting isn't fun

• Love it
Reactions: IceBreaker0
is this is an ioi or she looked at me so she wants to suck my dick jumping to conclusions ioi?

I'm saying natty lifting is significantly worse than lifting with peds, not that lifting isn't fun
Yea its worse,but i like looking jacked and knowing i havent done any peds or some shit.

I dont care it it gives me more bitches,i get enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
hardly jfl. I look like I’m on roids and I started natty lifting at like 12/13
Damn you stunted your growth you coulda been 2 inches taller than you we’re

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and TeenAscender
Myth tbh, plus I’m tall so idc
Anyways g when I turn like 18 I’m hopping on a simple 500mg test anavar cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
I get this alot
I bet you do :lul: takes 2 minutes to confirm but instead you take a pic of your Polaroid strip or whatever the fuck this is

I couldn't take a lower quality picture even if I tried

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 19499
I bet you do :lul: takes 2 minutes to confirm but instead you take a pic of your Polaroid strip or whatever the fuck this is
View attachment 1737914
I couldn't take a lower quality picture even if I tried
I sense a lil spike in cortisol bro jfl chill :feelsokman:

Schermata 2017 11 15 a 114739
5153578HotdoFAWuchymwVDXj9N8GA2hcJeE9vJge9CrjUZuYUakiUGhd phk8LgcZ3N5rzRTWqkACU4NJ7NrtOdOuDA

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
he literally has gyno in the after

• Hmm...
Time is a very weak argument to take steroids. The law of diminishig returns is very strong in the gym, you can make a mogger natty physique in 1-2 years if you know what you are doing

Speeding up the process would make sense if you only had months left on this world but you are in for 60 more years

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, tyronelite, Yerico7 and 6 others
Time is a very weak argument to take steroids. The law of diminishig returns is very strong in the gym, you can make a mogger natty physique in 1-2 years if you know what you are doing

Speeding up the process would make sense if you only had months left on this world but you are in for 60 more years
If you have been in the gym longer than a month you will see people who have been lifting for years and still look DYEL

If you have a suboptimal hormonal profile and insertions you won't make it. You need good knowledge base, discipline and the right base to start with.

Your physique will not look impressive because of distorted 99.9 FBB pro athlete physique exposure. Every actor roids

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Deleted member 19499

Your window of socially acceptable slaying period ends in about 10 years from now. After 30 you will get lots of social resistance

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Manu le coq, klamus and 2 others

Your window of socially acceptable slaying period ends in about 10 years from now. After 30 you will get lots of social resistance

Yea its worse,but i like looking jacked and knowing i havent done any peds or some shit.
That's a cope. What does it matter how you achieved it? That's some bluepilled shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IceBreaker0 and Deleted member 19896
I started at 17 and had 99% of my gains in 1-2 years, I’m “ready”

I have a feeling most guys have just fine hormonal profiles, their lack of knowledge in nutrition and exercise is to blame for their lack of progress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Elvisandreaa, Amnesia and 4 others
actually caging that dudes look up to roided freak show face moggers then conclude that eating 300 cal more and training is gonna make them look like that.

muh "don't wanna roid no bald, will wait 10 years to look good and then be bald anyways"

muh will be fat like 3 times just to gain 10 pounds of muscle

will cope cope cope cope

caging at the 5'10 5/10 absolute fucking normies that get fat and bulk then strut around with a pump as if they achieved something.
Based mf, you get it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Tren lol
Brb going bald, looksmax (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Amnesia, gggg3333 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
the people who would bald on roids would bald ANYWAYS in the amount of time it takes to look good natty just lol
It's really not that hard to get an anti hair loss protocol or hair system if you do bald

But noooo.. These absolute sissies are terrified of FINASTERIDE, lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
the people who would bald on roids would bald ANYWAYS in the amount of time it takes to look good natty just lol
Not with fin
But no fin for tren

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Then he stops pinning and it all goes away :feelsrope:

That's a cope. What does it matter how you achieved it? That's some bluepilled shit.
Nigga thats just my mentality about it…I dont need peds…

I want to see what i can reach with just my base potential,no cheating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 19896
Nigga thats just my mentality about it…I dont need peds…

I want to see what i can reach with just my base potential,no cheating
It's down to personal choice.. nothing wrong with that. Ultimately we are working towards being satisfied/happy.

That's what TRT is used for, maintenance
Yeah idk how I feel about injecting for my whole life. Once you’re on TRT you can’t easily stop

Yeah idk how I feel about injecting for my whole life. Once you’re on TRT you can’t easily stop
You don't stop, otherwise you look like a degenerating soy 50 year old nobody will look twice at
Every Hollywood actor after middle age is on TRT, if you are in good health it won't affect your longevity and your Quality of life will be top tier instead of midlife crisis normies who cry about their circumstances but don't have what it takes to see that they are getting conned by a shit world

• +1
Took me 8 months of strict gymcel and diet to gain this much muscle mass, fucking brutal
Not everyone is a genetic phenom like you bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok
Took me 8 months of strict gymcel and diet to gain this much muscle mass, fucking brutal
But you're right. Most gym goers have no idea wtf they're doing

Not everyone is a genetic phenom like you bhai
I think that's pretty realistic for people who know what they're doing bro, I'm pretty tall too so I guess I had more weight to gain . I'd imagine it'd be the same for you .

• +1
The sides of Tren are not worth it tbh
Only would take it if I compete

• +1