Natty lifting is a joke

The sides of Tren are not worth it tbh
Only would take it if I compete
Test is sufficient to be a Mogger, well researched, easily combatible sides and most commonly used in Hollywood with hardly any issues if you have two brain cells to rib together

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Test is sufficient to be a Mogger, well researched, easily combatible sides and most commonly used in Hollywood with hardly any issues if you have two brain cells to rib together
Yeah test is enough for most people to get some good gains

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
caging at the 5'10 5/10 absolute fucking normies that get fat and bulk then strut around with a pump as if they achieved something.
that's unironically you

unless your black then you dont need steroids unless you wanna look like ronnie coleman but if your white yes its a joke
why do blacks need roids jfl
edit: i misread that shit nvm lmao

Last edited:

Let me translate OP's loser language for you guys. Translation: "I trained for 2 weeks, I did not see progress, so instead of admitting that I'm a loser for quitting, let me just say that it's impossible to build muscle as a natural."

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Let me translate OP's loser language for you guys. Translation: "I trained for 2 weeks, I did not see progress, so instead of admitting that I'm a loser for quitting, let me just say that it's impossible to build muscle as a natural."
Seethe more because I called you a loser in your own thread day before yesterday. Blatant projection, you whiny estrogenic skinny fat bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
it's literally all just genetics/hormone profiles/androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nigga thats just my mentality about it…I dont need peds…

I want to see what i can reach with just my base potential,no cheating
Fair enough. Though it was one of them "I don't want to cheat because I want to earn my body" or some cope like that. Wanting to reach your natural limit is reasonable.

• +1
Seethe more because I called you a loser in your own thread day before yesterday. Blatant projection, you whiny estrogenic skinny fat bitch.
Keep coping you anorexic baby

• JFL
Guy with below average muscle building genetics, thin boned ectomorph. Guys with average+ genetics can benefit a lot from gym, gain about 20kg of lean muscles in 2-3 years is not that hard.

You only look like that while roided though. Once the cycle is done, you deflate and go back to looking like a normal human being.
I was thinking about roiding this summer, but i feel i already have too much muscle natty, it is how it is.

I started at 17 and had 99% of my gains in 1-2 years, I’m “ready”

I have a feeling most guys have just fine hormonal profiles, their lack of knowledge in nutrition and exercise is to blame for their lack of progress
Genes/Roids > Nutrition > Training. In terms of mass training is the least important part of the equation. The factors that affect muscle mass are frame(shoulder width and bone thickness), muscle belly length(long muscle bellies have more potential for growth), and body chemistry(testosterone is king). If you are following a protein and calorie sufficient diet and intelligent training program and not gaining much muscle, your deficient in at least 2 of these things, likely all three of them. Roids fix at least of these things. The worse your frame, the shorter your muscle bellies, the more you'll have to take to keep up. I list roids equal to genes because trenbolone has the power to offset even decidingly subpar genes.
Maxresdefault 8

Time is a very weak argument to take steroids. The law of diminishig returns is very strong in the gym, you can make a mogger natty physique in 1-2 years if you know what you are doing
The amount of muscle that can be gained naturally can easily be surpassed with a few steroid cycles. And in my experience, you'll be hard pressed to have a mogger natty physique without tellem t caliber genetics. I think most people with a couple years of lifting experience would agree you'll be hard pressed to get a impressive without genes of this caliber.
1746771_frame_head.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Genes/Roids > Nutrition > Training. In terms of mass training is the least important part of the equation. The factors that affect muscle mass are frame(shoulder width and bone thickness), muscle belly length(long muscle bellies have more potential for growth), and body chemistry(testosterone is king). If you are following a protein and calorie sufficient diet and intelligent training program and not gaining much muscle, your deficient in at least 2 of these things, likely all three of them. Roids fix at least of these things. The worse your frame, the shorter your muscle bellies, the more you'll have to take to keep up. I list roids equal to genes because trenbolone has the power to offset even decidingly subpar genes.
View attachment 1742314

The amount of muscle that can be gained naturally can easily be surpassed with a few steroid cycles. And in my experience, you'll be hard pressed to have a mogger natty physique without tellem t caliber genetics. I think most people with a couple years of lifting experience would agree you'll be hard pressed to get a impressive without genes of this caliber.
1746771_frame_head.png
You are held hostage by the male gaze if you think bigger mass equals more attractive phyisique to girls

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero and Amnesia
You are held hostage by the male gaze if you think bigger mass equals more attractive phyisique to girls
Cope, his body is like the male version on lana rhoades.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and KING REIDYZ
Effective natty lifting is far from a joke.

Even with average genetics, you can obtain an elite physique that mogs 99% of men. The problem is that if you don't have top tier genetics, it takes time and trial and error to find what works and get into a rhythm that accumulates consistent gains.

1. Train to/close to failure
2. Progressive overload (You MUST add weight/reps to grow. EVEN if you train for aesthetics, lifting heavier over time is CRUCIAL)
3. 5-20 rep range
4. Moderate to high volume (12-16 hard sets/muscle/week) based off your individual response/recovery,
5. Use exercises that effectively target the muscle and work for your anatomy without causing joint pain/injury
6. 0.8 gs protein/lb distributed in 4 meals
7. AND VERY IMPORTANTLY, a small calorie surplus (+100-300) for 3 years minimum total.

Fail to do any of the above, and you will make shit progress as a natty (if your genetics aren't godlike). This is why most average natty gymcels look pathetic. They fuck around with light weights nowhere near failure, never track their lifts/progressive overload, and either dont eat enough or eat too much and get fat then lose the muscle when they crash cut. But someone who does everything I listed with CONSISTENCY AND TIME will develop a mogger physique.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, LightSkinNoob and 3 others
gym is cope, natty lifting is TERA cope, even roiding is cope

and don't even TELL me about muh "ur just too lazy to hit gym"

NO, i spent the last YEAR IN THE GYM, EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY LAST YEAR. Then this year I realized...oh my god it's cope.

it's just a bunch of dudes getting a pump then looking at the muscle listening to music in a building covered in mirrors and EVERYONE in the gym is just there to mog eachother but subtly virtue signal like "it's just for hard work + self improvement!!"

no, everyone there thinks it's gonna make them Chad, hence why all these 5'10 normies are wearing cutoffs as normies.

GYM IS COPE.

DONT EVEN TELL ME ITS ABOUT HARD WORK. it's not. u go there pump ur ass off and it's NOT hard. Nothing about the gym is a challenge. People go out of habit and THINKING it mogs. THATS why people continuously gymcel then say muh "am work harder than my competition muh"

u wanna mog? get fucking surgery, LL, do some real fucking steroids instead of counting calories and being a faggot

View attachment 1738074
LOW IQ

• +1
Reactions: buflek
shit thread kys

I dedicated a decade of natty lifting and it was worth it
High IQ starting early.
Time is a very weak argument to take steroids. The law of diminishig returns is very strong in the gym, you can make a mogger natty physique in 1-2 years if you know what you are doing

Speeding up the process would make sense if you only had months left on this world but you are in for 60 more years

gym is cope, natty lifting is TERA cope, even roiding is cope

and don't even TELL me about muh "ur just too lazy to hit gym"

NO, i spent the last YEAR IN THE GYM, EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY LAST YEAR. Then this year I realized...oh my god it's cope.

it's just a bunch of dudes getting a pump then looking at the muscle listening to music in a building covered in mirrors and EVERYONE in the gym is just there to mog eachother but subtly virtue signal like "it's just for hard work + self improvement!!"

no, everyone there thinks it's gonna make them Chad, hence why all these 5'10 normies are wearing cutoffs as normies.

GYM IS COPE.

DONT EVEN TELL ME ITS ABOUT HARD WORK. it's not. u go there pump ur ass off and it's NOT hard. Nothing about the gym is a challenge. People go out of habit and THINKING it mogs. THATS why people continuously gymcel then say muh "am work harder than my competition muh"

u wanna mog? get fucking surgery, LL, do some real fucking steroids instead of counting calories and being a faggot

View attachment 1738074

Posted my most recent physique in the thread below. I am 100% lifetime natty 5'10'' 187ish in that video in that thread. But yea I haven't made any size gains since the first year and a half of lifting, after that as a natty ur gains are going to be non existent.

But the most attractive physique to women is having visible muscles with defined 6 pack abs. Abs are the ONLY muscle group I EVER get complimented on by actual real females. It's only other fucking dudes that are like "nice shoulders bro" "damn those biceps man" etc

@Prettyboy is spot on about male gaze vs female gaze when it comes to muscle and size

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Lmao, AscendingHero and 3 others
Posted my most recent physique in the thread below. I am 100% lifetime natty 5'10'' 187ish in that video in that thread. But yea I haven't made any size gains since the first year and a half of lifting, after that as a natty ur gains are going to be non existent.

But the most attractive physique to women is having visible muscles with defined 6 pack abs. Abs are the ONLY muscle group I EVER get complimented on by actual real females. It's only other fucking dudes that are like "nice shoulders bro" "damn those biceps man" etc

@Prettyboy is spot on about male gaze vs female gaze when it comes to muscle and size

U look good

For me changes came gradually over the decade, cause I lifted all throughout my teen years

Even with average genetics, you can obtain an elite physique that mogs 99% of men. The problem is that if you don't have top tier genetics, it takes time and trial and error to find what works and get into a rhythm that accumulates consistent gains.

2. Progressive overload (You MUST add weight/reps to grow. EVEN if you train for aesthetics, lifting heavier over time is CRUCIAL)
3. 5-20 rep range
4. Moderate to high volume (12-16 hard sets/muscle/week) based off your individual response/recovery,
5. Use exercises that effectively target the muscle and work for your anatomy without causing joint pain/injury
7. AND VERY IMPORTANTLY, a small calorie surplus (+100-300) for 3 years minimum total.

Fail to do any of the above, and you will make shit progress as a natty (if your genetics aren't godlike). This is why most average natty gymcels look pathetic. They fuck around with light weights nowhere near failure, never track their lifts/progressive overload, and either dont eat enough or eat too much and get fat then lose the muscle when they crash cut. But someone who does everything I listed with CONSISTENCY AND TIME will develop a mogger physique.
I’ve came to the same conclusion. The limiting factor for most natural gym goers is their knowledge base, not the genetic cards they were dealt with. Looking back at my own journey, I could have done many things much more efficiently had I known it back then

Same conclusion on my part. Not saying a well defined V taper is not essential for a good frame, but to be frank girls who I have slept with are always stuck on three areas muscle on me: abs, obliques and the Adonis belt.

Sure sometimes they will say my veiny my forearms are hot but it’s mostly guys who are obsessed with huge shoulders and biceps

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Amnesia
he unironically gets framed mogged by the average natural BBC in my local gym.

why is everybody's hormones completely fucked up

• +1
actually caging that dudes look up to roided freak show face moggers then conclude that eating 300 cal more and training is gonna make them look like that.

muh "don't wanna roid no bald, will wait 10 years to look good and then be bald anyways"

muh will be fat like 3 times just to gain 10 pounds of muscle

will cope cope cope cope

caging at the 5'10 5/10 absolute fucking normies that get fat and bulk then strut around with a pump as if they achieved something.

Yea they’d be better off just getting lean, especially sub 6 feet you need to have short hair and be lean to look taller

3. 5-20 rep range

you forgot one of the most important thing which is sleep you need at least 8 hours every night for optimal hormones energy and improved body composition
If you don't find what you doing in the gym challenging or hard then you like just proved you don't know the most important things about lifting which is intensity and the mechanical tension you put on the muscle you retard fighter pilot
You should be going to true failure most of the time and if it gets easy then you have to up the weight the reps or sets or all of the above to keep it challenging and hard you doofus pilot dog

What's his name? He appears to just be a kid in the first pic. Just go through puberty bro
Oliver Forslin. He's a colossal steroid abuser given how much time he spends with Mike Thurston and Joe Lindner(who even admits he's on TRT YEAR ROUND due to fucking up his hormones with tren at 18).

• +1
He looked terrible in the left pic how long was he training for?

>tren

I guess this nigga finna boutta said goodbye to his hair and collagen

hmmm well too a point but ive already got quite a good physique natty so i feel like my face is the main thing holding me back from slaying now
trust me physique is never good natty, the standard if ur face is not good enough is like natty peak- fitness model, aka u have muscle enough to look big in a shirt but ur still lean as fuck.

Only guys with an 8+ chad tier face can get away with natty gymceling and being smaller.

trust me physique is never good natty, the standard if ur face is not good enough is like natty peak- fitness model, aka u have muscle enough to look big in a shirt but ur still lean as fuck.

Only guys with an 8+ chad tier face can get away with natty gymceling and being smaller.
Thats me natty - theres pumped shirtless pic and relaxed t shirt pic so you can see how big I look in clothes- you can see I am not huge in T shirt but it is 100% noticable I lift in clothers + ripped shirtless

Attachments

• F5B17CE2-6676-48CD-A5A3-4001F5A68F1D_1_201_a.jpeg
    F5B17CE2-6676-48CD-A5A3-4001F5A68F1D_1_201_a.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 74042B05-B4CC-4B9A-B2F5-B26B09599B70_1_201_a.jpeg
    74042B05-B4CC-4B9A-B2F5-B26B09599B70_1_201_a.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 0
you are lucky, the average guy wont reach that, you probably have rly good androgen receptors and high T naturally.

But yeah how long did it take you to get this physique? Even a highish TRT dose would have u this type of physique in like 1/4 of the time.

Last edited: