Natty lifting is so cringe unless youre 5.5psl

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
20220924 114444

Looks fine from the front right? Irl id basically fill out a medium shirt and id just look like a normal guy. I wouldnt get any body halo irl unless i was like i was in a really revealing tank top or walked around shirtless (id go on shirtless jogs irl just for iois). Over
(Youre better off just being some twink 120lbs with abs and face)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Growth Plate, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
When it was hot I went for shirtless walks along the canal near my house at 11% bodyfat and I didnt really notice anyone mirin me- youre probably righ tbh but im too invested due to 'the fallacy of sunk costs'. Ive been gymcelling for 6 years solid now and was legit auswitzch tier at the start, so to just stop now would make me feel like my entire slaying strategy for that perood of time was an awful turbo cope

• +1
Reactions: Racky, fogdart, isis_Bleach and 2 others
When it was hot I went for shirtless walks along the canal near my house at 11% bodyfat and I didnt really notice anyone mirin me- youre probably righ tbh but im too invested due to 'the fallacy of sunk costs'. Ive been gymcelling for 6 years solid now and was legit auswitzch tier at the start, so to just stop now would make me feel like my entire slaying strategy for that perood of time was an awful turbo cope
Id get cat calls from random cars just walking home from gym and jbs asking if i had a girlfriend even with a shit face. Weirdest shit to seeing these girls were like 15 asking me this and i was 19

• +1
Reactions: Racky, fogdart, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Id get cat calls from random cars just walking home from gym and jbs asking if i had a girlfriend even with a shit face.
Should I roid?

Im considering it post nose job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
View attachment 1881528
Looks fine from the front right? Irl id basically fill out a medium shirt and id just look like a normal guy. I wouldnt get any body halo irl unless i was like i was in a really revealing tank top or walked around shirtless (id go on shirtless jogs irl just for iois). Over
You really do have that cotton picker phenotype.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fogdart, Deleted member 15468 and 10 others
mmm looking worse mommy :owo::owo::owo:

8580.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Why do you lift then?

Natty lean =cringe
Natty bulk =fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tonymontana
U look soft considering u use roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Racky, Deleted member 18244 and 17 others
What kind of steroids do you use?

• +1
Natty for a month eating mcdonalds and not training. Im natty
Dont you have to take significant time off ghymcelling after each surgery you get?

My doctor said I have to take a month off- how do you maintain gains always taking time off

Gymceling is cope if doing it to get bitches

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Dont you have to take significant time off ghymcelling after each surgery you get?

My doctor said I have to take a month off- how do you maintain gains always taking time off
I just deflate

Height and weight?

View attachment 1881528
That’s also why well-fitting clothing is so important, a custom dress shirt or suit would show the muscles underneath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax

Just wear tops like this tbh (he obv doesn't have any muscle but you get the point)

Also is pic 1 doable natty?

• JFL
looking good buddy boyo

Not hard at all to look jacked in clothes natty as long as you stay around 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
I need to hop on tren. I need some tips on steroids tbh. I go to the gym 6x a week, but im natty.

• +1
Are you natty, my nigga ?

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and edodalic29
Gymcelling has one redeeming quality, you can eat more calories and stay leaner, it’s essentially a cheat code for staying sub 12%bf without too much suffering.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, to be human, Blackgymmax and 3 others
Wear beaters then . Beaters + durag = maxxed bbc

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Damn, that’s what you look like on roids? Over

Gymcelling has one redeeming quality, you can eat more calories and stay leaner, it’s essentially a cheat code for staying sub 12%bf without too much suffering.
Cardio mogs

I dont think you even know/understand how much gymcelling does/does not burn

You have no clue homeboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and oldcelloser
View attachment 1881577

Just wear tops like this tbh (he obv doesn't have any muscle but you get the point)

Also is pic 1 doable natty?
framecels and natty lifters always wear that where I live and it just look really homosexual and non nt ngl, like i wanna fuck them for half a second, kinda like indians who wear girl sandals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, House Lannister, Homunculus and 3 others
Cardio mogs

I dont think you even know/understand how much gymcelling does/does not burn

You have no clue homeboy
i think hes referring to the additional calories muscle tissue burns at rest

• +1
i think hes referring to the additional calories muscle tissue burns at rest
Its nothing

Gymcelling even at your most hardcore session burns max 350 calories. Max

People really overestimate and end up bloated gymcels wondering

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Dystopian
i mean natty or not you should lift anyways youre gonna be a skinny low t soy cuck just because you dont look big in shirts naturally??

• +1
People that slander gymcels haven’t seen alpha destiny tinder experiment thread

Nicely filling out medium t shirt still mogs averagecel who is a bloated retard

Without huge cock there is no sex appeal anyway

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
View attachment 1881528
Then i should lift

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
face is king being above 10% is trash

Size matters as well, and nattys look fragile at 10% in clothes.

Most men don't have the genetics to be a prettyboy, and would be better off maximizing dimorphism/masculinity.

At 15% bf, youre not gonna be ugly. Less chiseled for sure, but you should still have a jawline/visible facial structure

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and datboijj
Size matters as well, and nattys look fragile at 10% in clothes.

Most men don't have the genetics to be a prettyboy, and would be better off maximizing dimorphism/masculinity.

At 15% bf, youre not gonna be ugly. Less chiseled for sure, but you should still have a jawline/visible facial structure
This
i cage hard when a LTN or MTN here talk about female gaze or prettyboymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Do you properly train youe legs? I ve never seen a psler post his legs physique ( including myself )

• +1
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
Idk I’m a twink and still girls will touch my chest, arms, back and say I like your muscles or oh you like working out

View attachment 1881528
It could just be ur genetics. Did u start out really skinny?