Natty or not ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

this guy is 6'1 and built like a fucking line backer/gorilla

im going to say not natty because them traps are built like mountains

also 7'0 wingspan wtf

also ive seen his concert vids were he jumps into the crowd and not even 100 teens can fucking lift this one guy up and he full on drops through the kids instead on the kids

this guys strength is nuts aswell wtf

Gorillamaxxed ape. Mogs @Blackgymmax back to the cotton fields

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
what do u think natty or not ? Hes nigerian and use to play basketball and almost went pro until he fucking broke his leg lol

gotta be honest im not suprised if hes natty this dudes full nigerian with those ACTN3 elite BBC genes

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
gotta be honest im not suprised if hes natty this dudes full nigerian with those ACTN3 elite BBC genes
Might be. He has a similar body to tommy fury and he’s an athlete boxer. I think It’s just good genes, I mean roids don’t give u that skeleton structure

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Might be. He has a similar body to tommy fury and he’s an athlete boxer. I think It’s just good genes, I mean roids don’t give u that skeleton structure
i can tell this black dude just has lean muscle mass cuz when he wears clothes he actually looks DYEL lol the striations,camera and pump probs make him look bigger on camera for his videos but this dude has legit 8.5 inch wrists i bet so a bone mogger

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
The fuck is that wingspan I'm mirin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back