Natural Forward Growth During Late Teens to Early Twenties?

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

PeePeePooPoo
I am just wondering whether or not people can still attain some natural forward growth, namely between the ages of 17-23.
Is there anyway to predict how much forward growth a person has left? How can this be measured?
Does forward growth continue to develop after your growth spurt?
Is it normal for people to gain a significant amount of forward growth after 16 (>7.5mm)? What factors does it depend on?

Need to know this. I do know for a fact that bone growth development mainly in the area of the face continues during one's late puberty and can even grow at a larger rate with bigger changes, but can mediocre forward growth increase during early adulthood?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I'd also love to know this. Also how to boost forward growth while facepulling/mse apart from vitamins?

• +1
ive heard that people's faces change into their early 20s. depending on the case a person could have significant growth.

i think significant growth can still happen after the person stops growing, but i am not sure.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and MrGlutton
Yes your facial bones never stop growing (well around the 40s & 50s they do), but the growth is just a lot less noticeable and takes years.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Toth's thot
Yes your facial bones never stop growing (well around the 40s & 50s they do), but the growth is just a lot less noticeable and takes years.
but can a person have significant facial growth after finishing puberty(tanner stage 5)

• +1
I've heard anecdotally that you can get some more facial bone growth late teens/early twenties

it's just genetics though tbh, if you want to see what you could be predicted look at young adult pictures of your father

• +1
I'm 26 now and I can confirm growth. Looking at pictures of me at 18ish until now the facial features seem less dense more potatoe like.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and MrGlutton
yes there been a study where maxilla growth occured between age 18 to 20 same with mandible.

the deadline for the growth stops at mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Aero and EthnicelAscension
I've heard anecdotally that you can get some more facial bone growth late teens/early twenties

it's just genetics though tbh, if you want to see what you could be predicted look at young adult pictures of your father
My dad is recessed, I literally have way more forward growth than him, should I look at the men on my mother's side instead?