Nigga claims natural height growth at 30

Nigga its like u didnt read a single word i said, also u litteraly yapped about as much as i did jfl, this is part 1/25, and his pr is a 1/8 inch increase in finger length, also the vid u sent is an increase in arm width which is litteraly water everyone knows its possible jfl, ur mad cause i said u larp high iq at this point just get on ur knees and suck my dick, also nigga i never DISAGREED WITH ARMS ALSO HIS NEW PR IS THE EXACT SAME AS HIS OLD ONE IT LITTERALY SAYS 1/8 jfl, nigga hop of my dick and stop larping

for any low iq cells who believed what this nigga said hes larping and pressed cuz i called him out in this post jfl (im op), hes pretty much saying “stretching will make u 5 inches taller” but in a fancy way so low iq cells will think hes high iq and instantly believe him jfl
i am 18 yrs old will it work ?

i am 18 yrs old will it work ?
at 18 your an adult so most of ur growth plates r closed, hes 30 and grew 1.5 inches in height, this part was on how he grew his wingspan, read his instagram i linked it at the top if u want info for urself, if u consider urself high iq then go ahead and do it urself, but if ud say ur not id wait until im done with all 25 parts…

• +1
Reactions: febinopry
Ive posted 3 serious posts on this thread this one and 2 other ones most people spam dnr, even quora actually listens smh, i only post here cuz i can but this forums not worth it, 99% of the ppl here arent smart enough to understand stuff here, and the ones that are dont even read threads by people with gray users, so so sad man
yeah ain't nobody reading twenty walls of "adult growth" manlet milker russian scam tales and copes lil nigga :feelsokman:

do you have any concrete method with proof that you can describe in one paragraph? no? then don't be surprised to get dnr'd

yeah ain't nobody reading twenty walls of "adult growth" manlet milker russian scam tales and copes lil nigga :feelsokman:

do you have any concrete method with proof that you can describe in one paragraph? no? then don't be surprised to get dnr'd
average low iq cell, the 1st 2 paragraphs is proof, and no one said dnr i was joking, also the other 2 posts ive made 1 is on sarms one is on gha theory,

ur the lowest iq to comment on my post u want a trophy

For Kids: Physical activities and exercises during childhood and adolescence positively impact bone growth and development.
Sv3rige reaction

I meant, in kids, also r u tryna say like its water or r u saying its wrong, im talking about every post tyler has made even if they are retarded cause he has grown at 30
It's extremely wrong

What? I didn't even mention my rep
Ik im joking chill, ill just explain the science cuz if u scroll back to page 1 and 2 ull see i spent 4 hours arguing with someone about this all for him to tell m hes going to stretch my asshole with his 9 inch dick. So 1 second

What? I didn't even mention my rep
Exercise during childhood stimulates chondrocyte proliferation in epiphyseal plates stimulating longitudinal bone growth mechanical stress activates osteoblasts increasing bone density doing these movements exert torsional and axial loads, influencing bone modeling elevated cellular activity and metabolic rates enhance absorption for bone mineralization this maximizes growth potential

Exercise during childhood stimulates chondrocyte proliferation in epiphyseal plates stimulating longitudinal bone growth mechanical stress activates osteoblasts increasing bone density doing these movements exert torsional and axial loads, influencing bone modeling elevated cellular activity and metabolic rates enhance absorption for bone mineralization this maximizes growth potential
>injure yourself with exercise
>''the body trying to repair itself is actually a growth mechanism lol''
>meanwhile the actual gh goes to repairing instead of actual growth
@Beastimmung @F⁻minning why are they like this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
How did brainwashing get to this point?

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
Im not sure exactly what ur tryna say but i never claimed kids should injure themselves i have science in my post for everything so ik im 100% right jfl also i was tryna be nice because i think u just misunderstood what i said so pls reread it, also WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS @ THEIR PEOPLE HOLY, @Beastimmung @F⁻minning ur friend litteraly didnt read what i said how u gon say im brainwashed when my science isnt wrong, also u believed what ur friend said without even checking ain that brainwashing jfl

You wasted so much time doing it JFL and didn't prove or debunked anything. Just copypasted everything by your low IQ Bird Brain. Cope

Nigga Devon Larrat grew his right arm Longer as he trained only it last 2 years, and this happened at the age of 47
And don't forget about Endochondral Ossification which can Occur at any Age:

This is why Jaw grows through entire Life, as Articular Cartilage is directly attaced to the Jaw which make coonstant pull on it causing through time Endochondral Ossification, but the legs are different, however this theory is Theoretically possible as Limb Lengthening doctor agreed with Tyler
That's why you Bodybuilders have Bigger Jaws after they do Bodybuilding. So Cope

He recently got another PR View attachment 2793592 It's newer than video you sentView attachment 2793593 so he keeps PR every month as I see. So Again Cope, If he hits another PR next month it will be so hilarious. Again Cope

Again cope, he hitted another PR few weeks ago, he showed it in his recent stories but forgot to put it in Progress Stories

Once he'll hit very Noticable Combined increase in his wingspan you won't able to hide in your coping statement that it's error, as bigger increases cannot lead to Error.

Studies are saying that Vibration which is his massage gun can stimulate bone growth far more better than Smashing.There’s a study that shows vibration could stimulate mandibular condylar cartilage. Vibration comes more deeper than bonesmashing or Microfracture exercises, it can even come this Cortical Bone. In other words Vibration>>>>>>>>>>>Bonesmashing + Microfractures. While with Microfractures it's 100% Impossible to cause it here's why
View attachment 2793606
View attachment 2793611

Micrifractures on Trabecular microfractures are not problem, they are not difficult, but Cortical Bone Covers it completely. No matter how many Microfractures you will cause it'll be 100% useless, no matter which exericises you'll use. So still Massage gun >>>>>>>> Smashing

In this case we won't eve know the answer, this archer could train at late age

Didn't got you in this, sorry

Didn't prove anything, everything is self made theory, however His evidences such as Hitting PR by PR every month, Vibration Studies and etc. But in one statement I agree that LSJL is Extremelly Slow as you need Decades to see small result, But he tests new very Promising Vibration Theory that will give much faster and bigger results in the nearest Future. I'm 100% sure that if he'lll suceed YOU'll run First and use his methods like biggest whore lmao. So Cope and Suck my Dick again you've been destroyed. My Bitch

Does he explain in the videos how vibration works for height growth? Do you just use a massage gun on places where the growth plates are? That would be pretty groundbreaking but theres also questions on how long for growth to happen and if you need peptides like hgh

Does he explain in the videos how vibration works for height growth? Do you just use a massage gun on places where the growth plates are? That would be pretty groundbreaking but theres also questions on how long for growth to happen and if you need peptides like hgh
In his instagram, if u want to look in part 2 of this js go to my account page and search my threads and u should be able to find it, in the comments i sent a link to his guide for vibrations and tortion

Part 1/25

Hello,

I am creating this post to address a claim made on this forum regarding a person named Tyler, who is purportedly achieving height growth through natural methods at 30 years old. Please note that English is my third language, and I am utilizing AI for formatting, translation, and grammar checks throughout this discussion.

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heightquest/

Commencing on
3/9/24, I aim to complete all parts within a month (if I choose to continue).

Explanation: My objective is not to debunk Tyler but to evaluate whether his methods are legitimate or cope. Tyler asserts that he has grown 1.5 inches in 13 years using natural methods. While the theoretical basis may have some validity, the practicality of the method is questionable. Even if Tyler's claims are correct, the efficacy of the method remains uncertain. However, during my research, I will attempt to identify a method within his approach that might be effective, although I won't personally test it due to being high inhib. The nigga who dick rides tyler is @Snake.0359 , who larps high IQ. Also don't say water pls this is just part 1.

I will start by discussing each of Tyler's Instagram posts and addressing approximately 200 posts, making this potentially the longest post on the forum (when i merge all parts so just imagine this post x25). My focus will be on 80 specific posts and their corresponding highlights which there are around 19 of, each containing a minimum of 20 posts.

Highlights: Growing Limbs

Part 1 - Spiral Forces

Exercises designed to exert spiral forces to mimic the growth seen in arm length by swimmers and tennis players.

Post 1-7:

His Information:

- Medicine ball split-legged wood chop
- Skipping with dumbbells
- Shadow boxing with weights
- Backflips on a trampoline
- Medicine ball Russian twist
- Dumbbell lunge

My Information:
For Adults: No, bones are complex organs composed of osseous tissue, primarily collagen fibers embedded in a matrix of calcium phosphate crystals. At the microscopic level, bones are organized into osteons, facilitating nutrient exchange. Bone growth occurs through intramembranous and endochondral ossification, primarily at growth plates. Longitudinal bone growth is limited after skeletal maturity due to epiphyseal fusion. Exercises targeting muscle strength do not significantly influence bone length in adults.

For Kids: Physical activities and exercises during childhood and adolescence positively impact bone growth and development. These activities stimulate the growth plates (epiphyseal plates) at the ends of long bones, composed of proliferating cartilage cells that eventually ossify into bone tissue, contributing to longitudinal bone growth. Weight-bearing or resistance activities induce mechanical stress on bones, promoting bone density and strength. Repetitive movements in activities like swimming and tennis exert specific mechanical forces on bones, potentially influencing their growth patterns. During this growth phase, increased cellular activity and metabolic rates facilitate the absorption of essential nutrients like calcium and vitamin D, crucial for bone mineralization and growth. Genetics play a significant role, but engaging in regular physical activity and maintaining a balanced diet rich in essential nutrients can optimize bone health and maximize growth potential during these developmental stages.

Post 8:

His Information: How to add more spiral/torsional force to an exercise

- Do exercises that take place in more than one plane of movement (Sagittal, frontal, and transverse).
- Think of ways to add more planes of movement to an exercise.
- Exercises with rotation (think hammer curl, dumbbell fly, and rear delt fly with rotation).
- Think of ways to add more rotation.
- Pronation and supination of feet and hands.
- Fast reps (F=ma).
- Significant amount of weight.

Most people do complex movements with only a light amount of weight. You want a balance between speed and weight.

My Information:
The post accurately advises on increasing spiral/torsional force during exercises through biomechanical principles and Newton's second law. Incorporating multi-planar movements introduces rotational components, demanding additional force to overcome inertia and generate torque. Exercises with rotation, like hammer curls or dumbbell flys with rotation, engage muscles in a spiraling motion, amplifying torque around joints. Pronation and supination of the feet and hands add complexity, enhancing torsional force by recruiting muscles in multiple dimensions. Fast repetitions, adhering to Newton's second law (F=ma), boost force production and torsional force during exercises. Using substantial weight ensures optimal muscle engagement and force production, aligning with biomechanics and Newtonian physics. Overall, the recommendations are scientifically accurate for maximizing spiral/torsional force.

Post 9:

His Post:

More ways to add spiral forces to exercise:

- Asymmetrical and unilateral movements (e.g., one-legged or one-armed exercises, although these can be challenging).
- Adding spiral forces is harder to legs than to arms, explaining the increased anecdotal and scientifically published data on increased arm length as a result of exercise.
- Ideally, every exercise with arms should also have a spiral component for legs, as hands can grip onto things, placing a more direct load on the arms. For example, perform one-legged, one-armed hammer curls.
- There is the possibility of doing one-legged, feet pronated/supinated leg press, but it may not be as dynamic as other movements.

My Information:
Yes, incorporating asymmetrical and unilateral movements, such as one-legged or one-armed exercises, adds spiral forces to exercises by introducing rotational components that challenge muscles to stabilize and generate torque. Spiral forces are more challenging to the legs than the arms due to the legs' larger muscle groups and weight-bearing function, leading to increased anecdotal and scientifically published data regarding arm lengthening from exercise. Ideally, every arm exercise should include a spiral component for the legs as well, as hands are capable of gripping onto objects, imposing a more direct load on the arms. For example, performing hammer curls in a one-legged, one-armed manner enhances spiral forces by engaging muscles in both the upper and lower body simultaneously. While exercises like one-legged, feet pronated/supinated leg presses offer potential, they may not be as dynamic as other movements in generating spiral forces due to limitations in range of motion and muscle engagement. Overall, incorporating asymmetrical and unilateral movements is a valid approach to maximize spiral forces during exercise.

(Note: Skipping a significant portion of exercise details for brevity, focusing on the scientific aspects.)

His Information:
He claims that torsional exercises can lengthen bones.

My Information:
No, torsional exercises primarily stimulate bone growth and density through a process called mechanotransduction, where mechanical forces are translated into biochemical signals that trigger bone remodeling. However, bone elongation primarily occurs at the growth plates, which are specialized cartilage areas at the ends of long bones responsible for longitudinal bone growth during childhood and adolescence. Once growth plates close, usually by late adolescence or early adulthood, longitudinal bone growth stops.

Torsional exercises predominantly affect bone density and strength by stimulating osteoblast activity and bone remodeling in response to mechanical stress, but they do not directly influence the growth plates or the longitudinal growth of bones. Therefore, while torsional exercises are beneficial for bone health, they do not lead to bone elongation beyond the natural growth process dictated by genetics and growth plate closure.

Evidence Analysis: YouTube Video Claiming 1/8th Inch Growth

Link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=326&v=Xv_ygWV3dDU&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalheightgrowth.com%2F

Tyler in the video claims that the method grew him by 1/8th inch. Personally, I believe this is cope, and here's why:

While exercises such as gripping a hammer using a pinch grip and using a massage gun on the hands can enhance muscle activation and promote tissue recovery, attributing a 1/8th-inch increase in wingspan solely to these activities within a month is scientifically improbable. While these exercises may improve hand strength and muscle tone, direct bone elongation from such activities is unlikely.

Bonesmashing, can stimulate bone growth. However, the exercises described lack the specificity and intensity required for such targeted effects. Therefore, while there may be some physiological changes, attributing a noticeable increase in wingspan solely to these exercises remains scientifically improbable. In a sense he's claiming that this is a no risk version of bonesmashing.

Important Note:

Before dismissing skepticism regarding the 1/8-inch growth claim, it's crucial to consider the reliability of the measurement. Personally, I am hesitant to fully trust the accuracy of the measurement process, as individual measurement errors are not uncommon.

For those questioning the legitimacy of doubt, it's important to clarify that the skepticism does not stem from the belief that the method is merely another form of bone smashing. The individual claims to be engaging in a milder version that, theoretically, should have zero effect. The key distinction lies in the fact that using a massage gun is not equivalent to smashing with a hammer – even if done under constant intensity.

This skepticism isn't an outright rejection of the potential benefits of certain exercises. Instead, it emphasizes the importance of critically evaluating the scientific feasibility of attributing a significant increase in wingspan solely to these specific activities.

Next he uses an ancient archer with longer bones on one hand than the other, that can easily be explained with 1 either a genetic deformation or 2 the archer trained as a kid which as I already explained at the start you can grow your bones as a kid with exercises

Next he used this:

(I used ai to put this graph into text the image he posted sucks and I can't find the original post)
| Variables | N | Mean | SD | Minimum | Maximum |
|--------------|-----|--------|-------|---------|---------|
| Age | 10 | 21.56 | 3.45 | 17.60 | 28.00 |
| Height (cm) | 10 | 176.12 | 3.80 | 169.00 | 183.00 |
| Weight (kg) | 10 | 74.16 | 6.95 | 66.40 | 86.90 |
| BMI (kg/m2) | 10 | 23.82 | 2.08 | 21.19 | 27.74 |
| SMM (kg) | 10 | 38.62 | 3.20 | 35.34 | 44.84 |
| BFM (kg) | 10 | 6.56 | 2.31 | 2.70 | 9.60 |
| BFMP (%) | 10 | 8.72 | 2.54 | 3.98 | 12.56 |

| Group | Right Side | Mean SD | Left Side | Mean SD | 95% CI Lower | 95% CI Upper | df | t | P |
|--------------|------------|---------|-----------|----------|--------------|--------------|-----|------|------|
| ALM (kg) | 4.17 | 0.46 | 4.14 | 0.48 | -0.02 | 0.08 | 9 | 1.22 | 0.25 |
| LLM (kg) | 10.06 | 0.85 | 9.96 | 0.74 | -0.02 | 0.22 | 9 | 1.86 | 0.10 |
| LSH (cm) | 141.87 | 3.53 | 142.12 | 3.87 | -1.06 | 0.56 | 9 | -0.70| 0.50 |
| ASG (cm) | 45.14 | 3.33 | 45.25 | 1.64 | -0.70 | 0.50 | 9 | -1.79| 1.57 |
| SAL (cm) | 57.46 | 3.08 | 57.04 | 3.27 | -0.57 | 1.41 | 9 | 0.96 | 0.36 |
| UAG (cm) | 33.35 | 2.31 | 32.87 | 2.26 | -0.33 | 1.29 | 9 | 1.33 | 0.22 |
| EG (cm) | 28.28 | 1.53 | 27.76 | 1.83 | -0.89 | 1.93 | 9 | 0.83 | 0.43 |
| FG (cm) | 28.58 | 1.19 | 28.12 | 1.15 | 0.06 | 0.86 | 9 | 2.60 | 0.03 |
| WG (cm) | 17.49 | 0.81 | 17.09 | 0.72 | -0.04 | 0.84 | 9 | 2.04 | 0.07 |
| SWH (cm) | 101.67 | 3.90 | 101.64 | 3.87 | -0.02 | 0.08 | 9 | 1.41 | 0.19 |
| OLL (cm) | 102.47 | 3.83 | 102.55 | 3.69 | -0.21 | 0.05 | 9 | -1.44| 0.18 |
| TL (cm) | 35.11 | 4.81 | 35.05 | 4.90 | 0.22 | 0.85 | 9 | 0.76 | 0.66 |
| TG (cm) | 64.02 | 5.18 | 64.21 | 4.79 | -1.14 | 0.43 | 9 | -0.45| 0.61 |
| MTG (cm) | 52.21 | 3.59 | 52.16 | 3.75 | -0.51 | 0.20 | 9 | 0.84 | 0.02 |
| MTH (cm) | 67.01 | 5.28 | 67.04 | 5.24 | -0.08 | 0.76 | 9 | -0.45| 0.66 |
| KH (cm) | 50.04 | 4.75 | 50.11 | 4.70 | -0.18 | 0.04 | 9 | -1.48| 0.17 |
| KG (cm) | 37.86 | 2.74 | 37.57 | 2.67 | -0.20 | 0.78 | 9 | 1.35 | 0.21 |
| CH (cm) | 37.08 | 6.93 | 36.98 | 6.93 | -0.43 | 0.63 | 9 | 0.43 | 0.68 |

| CG (cm) | 35.98 | 2.00 | 35.91 | 1.93 | -0.19 | 0.33 | 9 | 0.61 | 0.56 |

It seems that Judo may cause arm length differences due to asymmetrical loading. Note the difference in standing arm length, which is not statistically significant (t(9) = 2.04, p = 0.07), but it is close to the p ≤ 0.05 limit. The rest of the variables do not show significant differences between left and right sides.

Also this is just retarded the arm grew not the bone they measured the wingspan, which ik u high iq tards will be like “b- but even if you train ur hands the wingspan wont increase that much 🤓” and ur right my explanation for this is that most of these people trained judo as kids which as we know can increase bone length

Um that's about all for part 1 I wrote this while drunk so I hope I didn't mess up

@northern mogger @Snake.0359 @mathis @justropemaxbro
lmk if u want to be @ in any threads i make :)
Jfl doing anything that costs more that 5 minutes per day on your routine if all you're getting is 1/8th of an inch 😭

In his instagram, if u want to look in part 2 of this js go to my account page and search my threads and u should be able to find it, in the comments i sent a link to his guide for vibrations and tortion
Thanks man much appreciated! Any other methods/supplements can be added on top of it to maximise height gains? Growth plates closed for me (22) so this would be super helpful

Jfl doing anything that costs more that 5 minutes per day on your routine if all you're getting is 1/8th of an inch 😭
Wingspan in a month, his theory on vibrations is 2 inches in a year

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thanks man much appreciated! Any other methods/supplements can be added on top of it to maximise height gains? Growth plates closed for me (22) so this would be super helpful
Mmm no theres no real way to grow past 16-24, thats why his studies are really important, but u can try stretching which will help with spine decompretion, and u can always fix ur posture if its bad, spine decomp ur shorter in the morning than at night

• +1
Reactions: generedger006
Mmm no theres no real way to grow past 16-24, thats why his studies are really important, but u can try stretching which will help with spine decompretion, and u can always fix ur posture if its bad, spine decomp ur shorter in the morning than at night
Ahh i see thats such a shame. If plates never closed we'd all be 9 foot terramoggers 😭. I've seen some posts mentioning things like c60 fullrene that might work for height. You any thoughts on those?

Ahh i see thats such a shame. If plates never closed we'd all be 9 foot terramoggers 😭. I've seen some posts mentioning things like c60 fullrene that might work for height. You any thoughts on those?

no supply for it
Also doesnt work well

• +1
Reactions: generedger006
Ahh gotchu guess its too good to be true

lol, you're late to the game, this guy is increasing height with the microfracture method and IGF-1 elevation, with before and after pictures. Even his feet increased size: https://www.youtube.com/@StatureAlchemy
And he has other videos on other adults growing taller too. All his methods can be found at: payhip.com/@staturealchemy

lol, you're late to the game, this guy is increasing height with the microfracture method and IGF-1 elevation, with before and after pictures. Even his feet increased size: https://www.youtube.com/@StatureAlchemy
And he has other videos on other adults growing taller too. All his methods can be found here: payhip.com/@staturealchemy
Ur a bit late this guy litteraly js steals info from heightquest, tyler has been doing this for 15 years and hes known on this forum by a few, also the whole point of my post is to find a better method since even tyler and the guy in ur post are low iq cucks who use pubmed info to write their video scripts, sure the methods work but theyre only good at using baseline knowledge on this

Part 1/25

Hello,

I am creating this post to address a claim made on this forum regarding a person named Tyler, who is purportedly achieving height growth through natural methods at 30 years old. Please note that English is my third language, and I am utilizing AI for formatting, translation, and grammar checks throughout this discussion.

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heightquest/

Commencing on
3/9/24, I aim to complete all parts within a month (if I choose to continue).

Explanation: My objective is not to debunk Tyler but to evaluate whether his methods are legitimate or cope. Tyler asserts that he has grown 1.5 inches in 13 years using natural methods. While the theoretical basis may have some validity, the practicality of the method is questionable. Even if Tyler's claims are correct, the efficacy of the method remains uncertain. However, during my research, I will attempt to identify a method within his approach that might be effective, although I won't personally test it due to being high inhib. The nigga who dick rides tyler is @Snake.0359 , who larps high IQ. Also don't say water pls this is just part 1.

I will start by discussing each of Tyler's Instagram posts and addressing approximately 200 posts, making this potentially the longest post on the forum (when i merge all parts so just imagine this post x25). My focus will be on 80 specific posts and their corresponding highlights which there are around 19 of, each containing a minimum of 20 posts.

Highlights: Growing Limbs

Part 1 - Spiral Forces

Exercises designed to exert spiral forces to mimic the growth seen in arm length by swimmers and tennis players.

Post 1-7:

His Information:

- Medicine ball split-legged wood chop
- Skipping with dumbbells
- Shadow boxing with weights
- Backflips on a trampoline
- Medicine ball Russian twist
- Dumbbell lunge

My Information:
For Adults: No, bones are complex organs composed of osseous tissue, primarily collagen fibers embedded in a matrix of calcium phosphate crystals. At the microscopic level, bones are organized into osteons, facilitating nutrient exchange. Bone growth occurs through intramembranous and endochondral ossification, primarily at growth plates. Longitudinal bone growth is limited after skeletal maturity due to epiphyseal fusion. Exercises targeting muscle strength do not significantly influence bone length in adults.

For Kids: Physical activities and exercises during childhood and adolescence positively impact bone growth and development. These activities stimulate the growth plates (epiphyseal plates) at the ends of long bones, composed of proliferating cartilage cells that eventually ossify into bone tissue, contributing to longitudinal bone growth. Weight-bearing or resistance activities induce mechanical stress on bones, promoting bone density and strength. Repetitive movements in activities like swimming and tennis exert specific mechanical forces on bones, potentially influencing their growth patterns. During this growth phase, increased cellular activity and metabolic rates facilitate the absorption of essential nutrients like calcium and vitamin D, crucial for bone mineralization and growth. Genetics play a significant role, but engaging in regular physical activity and maintaining a balanced diet rich in essential nutrients can optimize bone health and maximize growth potential during these developmental stages.

Post 8:

His Information: How to add more spiral/torsional force to an exercise

- Do exercises that take place in more than one plane of movement (Sagittal, frontal, and transverse).
- Think of ways to add more planes of movement to an exercise.
- Exercises with rotation (think hammer curl, dumbbell fly, and rear delt fly with rotation).
- Think of ways to add more rotation.
- Pronation and supination of feet and hands.
- Fast reps (F=ma).
- Significant amount of weight.

Most people do complex movements with only a light amount of weight. You want a balance between speed and weight.

My Information:
The post accurately advises on increasing spiral/torsional force during exercises through biomechanical principles and Newton's second law. Incorporating multi-planar movements introduces rotational components, demanding additional force to overcome inertia and generate torque. Exercises with rotation, like hammer curls or dumbbell flys with rotation, engage muscles in a spiraling motion, amplifying torque around joints. Pronation and supination of the feet and hands add complexity, enhancing torsional force by recruiting muscles in multiple dimensions. Fast repetitions, adhering to Newton's second law (F=ma), boost force production and torsional force during exercises. Using substantial weight ensures optimal muscle engagement and force production, aligning with biomechanics and Newtonian physics. Overall, the recommendations are scientifically accurate for maximizing spiral/torsional force.

Post 9:

His Post:

More ways to add spiral forces to exercise:

- Asymmetrical and unilateral movements (e.g., one-legged or one-armed exercises, although these can be challenging).
- Adding spiral forces is harder to legs than to arms, explaining the increased anecdotal and scientifically published data on increased arm length as a result of exercise.
- Ideally, every exercise with arms should also have a spiral component for legs, as hands can grip onto things, placing a more direct load on the arms. For example, perform one-legged, one-armed hammer curls.
- There is the possibility of doing one-legged, feet pronated/supinated leg press, but it may not be as dynamic as other movements.

My Information:
Yes, incorporating asymmetrical and unilateral movements, such as one-legged or one-armed exercises, adds spiral forces to exercises by introducing rotational components that challenge muscles to stabilize and generate torque. Spiral forces are more challenging to the legs than the arms due to the legs' larger muscle groups and weight-bearing function, leading to increased anecdotal and scientifically published data regarding arm lengthening from exercise. Ideally, every arm exercise should include a spiral component for the legs as well, as hands are capable of gripping onto objects, imposing a more direct load on the arms. For example, performing hammer curls in a one-legged, one-armed manner enhances spiral forces by engaging muscles in both the upper and lower body simultaneously. While exercises like one-legged, feet pronated/supinated leg presses offer potential, they may not be as dynamic as other movements in generating spiral forces due to limitations in range of motion and muscle engagement. Overall, incorporating asymmetrical and unilateral movements is a valid approach to maximize spiral forces during exercise.

(Note: Skipping a significant portion of exercise details for brevity, focusing on the scientific aspects.)

His Information:
He claims that torsional exercises can lengthen bones.

My Information:
No, torsional exercises primarily stimulate bone growth and density through a process called mechanotransduction, where mechanical forces are translated into biochemical signals that trigger bone remodeling. However, bone elongation primarily occurs at the growth plates, which are specialized cartilage areas at the ends of long bones responsible for longitudinal bone growth during childhood and adolescence. Once growth plates close, usually by late adolescence or early adulthood, longitudinal bone growth stops.

Torsional exercises predominantly affect bone density and strength by stimulating osteoblast activity and bone remodeling in response to mechanical stress, but they do not directly influence the growth plates or the longitudinal growth of bones. Therefore, while torsional exercises are beneficial for bone health, they do not lead to bone elongation beyond the natural growth process dictated by genetics and growth plate closure.

Evidence Analysis: YouTube Video Claiming 1/8th Inch Growth

Link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=326&v=Xv_ygWV3dDU&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalheightgrowth.com%2F

Tyler in the video claims that the method grew him by 1/8th inch. Personally, I believe this is cope, and here's why:

While exercises such as gripping a hammer using a pinch grip and using a massage gun on the hands can enhance muscle activation and promote tissue recovery, attributing a 1/8th-inch increase in wingspan solely to these activities within a month is scientifically improbable. While these exercises may improve hand strength and muscle tone, direct bone elongation from such activities is unlikely.

Bonesmashing, can stimulate bone growth. However, the exercises described lack the specificity and intensity required for such targeted effects. Therefore, while there may be some physiological changes, attributing a noticeable increase in wingspan solely to these exercises remains scientifically improbable. In a sense he's claiming that this is a no risk version of bonesmashing.

Important Note:

Before dismissing skepticism regarding the 1/8-inch growth claim, it's crucial to consider the reliability of the measurement. Personally, I am hesitant to fully trust the accuracy of the measurement process, as individual measurement errors are not uncommon.

For those questioning the legitimacy of doubt, it's important to clarify that the skepticism does not stem from the belief that the method is merely another form of bone smashing. The individual claims to be engaging in a milder version that, theoretically, should have zero effect. The key distinction lies in the fact that using a massage gun is not equivalent to smashing with a hammer – even if done under constant intensity.

This skepticism isn't an outright rejection of the potential benefits of certain exercises. Instead, it emphasizes the importance of critically evaluating the scientific feasibility of attributing a significant increase in wingspan solely to these specific activities.

Next he uses an ancient archer with longer bones on one hand than the other, that can easily be explained with 1 either a genetic deformation or 2 the archer trained as a kid which as I already explained at the start you can grow your bones as a kid with exercises

Next he used this:

(I used ai to put this graph into text the image he posted sucks and I can't find the original post)
| Variables | N | Mean | SD | Minimum | Maximum |
|--------------|-----|--------|-------|---------|---------|
| Age | 10 | 21.56 | 3.45 | 17.60 | 28.00 |
| Height (cm) | 10 | 176.12 | 3.80 | 169.00 | 183.00 |
| Weight (kg) | 10 | 74.16 | 6.95 | 66.40 | 86.90 |
| BMI (kg/m2) | 10 | 23.82 | 2.08 | 21.19 | 27.74 |
| SMM (kg) | 10 | 38.62 | 3.20 | 35.34 | 44.84 |
| BFM (kg) | 10 | 6.56 | 2.31 | 2.70 | 9.60 |
| BFMP (%) | 10 | 8.72 | 2.54 | 3.98 | 12.56 |

| Group | Right Side | Mean SD | Left Side | Mean SD | 95% CI Lower | 95% CI Upper | df | t | P |
|--------------|------------|---------|-----------|----------|--------------|--------------|-----|------|------|
| ALM (kg) | 4.17 | 0.46 | 4.14 | 0.48 | -0.02 | 0.08 | 9 | 1.22 | 0.25 |
| LLM (kg) | 10.06 | 0.85 | 9.96 | 0.74 | -0.02 | 0.22 | 9 | 1.86 | 0.10 |
| LSH (cm) | 141.87 | 3.53 | 142.12 | 3.87 | -1.06 | 0.56 | 9 | -0.70| 0.50 |
| ASG (cm) | 45.14 | 3.33 | 45.25 | 1.64 | -0.70 | 0.50 | 9 | -1.79| 1.57 |
| SAL (cm) | 57.46 | 3.08 | 57.04 | 3.27 | -0.57 | 1.41 | 9 | 0.96 | 0.36 |
| UAG (cm) | 33.35 | 2.31 | 32.87 | 2.26 | -0.33 | 1.29 | 9 | 1.33 | 0.22 |
| EG (cm) | 28.28 | 1.53 | 27.76 | 1.83 | -0.89 | 1.93 | 9 | 0.83 | 0.43 |
| FG (cm) | 28.58 | 1.19 | 28.12 | 1.15 | 0.06 | 0.86 | 9 | 2.60 | 0.03 |
| WG (cm) | 17.49 | 0.81 | 17.09 | 0.72 | -0.04 | 0.84 | 9 | 2.04 | 0.07 |
| SWH (cm) | 101.67 | 3.90 | 101.64 | 3.87 | -0.02 | 0.08 | 9 | 1.41 | 0.19 |
| OLL (cm) | 102.47 | 3.83 | 102.55 | 3.69 | -0.21 | 0.05 | 9 | -1.44| 0.18 |
| TL (cm) | 35.11 | 4.81 | 35.05 | 4.90 | 0.22 | 0.85 | 9 | 0.76 | 0.66 |
| TG (cm) | 64.02 | 5.18 | 64.21 | 4.79 | -1.14 | 0.43 | 9 | -0.45| 0.61 |
| MTG (cm) | 52.21 | 3.59 | 52.16 | 3.75 | -0.51 | 0.20 | 9 | 0.84 | 0.02 |
| MTH (cm) | 67.01 | 5.28 | 67.04 | 5.24 | -0.08 | 0.76 | 9 | -0.45| 0.66 |
| KH (cm) | 50.04 | 4.75 | 50.11 | 4.70 | -0.18 | 0.04 | 9 | -1.48| 0.17 |
| KG (cm) | 37.86 | 2.74 | 37.57 | 2.67 | -0.20 | 0.78 | 9 | 1.35 | 0.21 |
| CH (cm) | 37.08 | 6.93 | 36.98 | 6.93 | -0.43 | 0.63 | 9 | 0.43 | 0.68 |

| CG (cm) | 35.98 | 2.00 | 35.91 | 1.93 | -0.19 | 0.33 | 9 | 0.61 | 0.56 |

It seems that Judo may cause arm length differences due to asymmetrical loading. Note the difference in standing arm length, which is not statistically significant (t(9) = 2.04, p = 0.07), but it is close to the p ≤ 0.05 limit. The rest of the variables do not show significant differences between left and right sides.

Also this is just retarded the arm grew not the bone they measured the wingspan, which ik u high iq tards will be like “b- but even if you train ur hands the wingspan wont increase that much 🤓” and ur right my explanation for this is that most of these people trained judo as kids which as we know can increase bone length

Um that's about all for part 1 I wrote this while drunk so I hope I didn't mess up

@northern mogger @Snake.0359 @mathis @justropemaxbro
lmk if u want to be @ in any threads i make :)
did not read a single molecule. height growth post plate closure is stupid

no it doesn’t. haven’t seen a single concrete proof
there is proof my whole post is about how theres proof jfl, also part 2 has way more evidence

there is proof my whole post is about how theres proof jfl, also part 2 has way more evidence
u posted a video of a manlet using a massage gun in his finger how tf is that proof jfl

yet to see a single person that got measured taller using these cope methods. all i see are faggots claiming they got one inch taller at 30
He used this and got 2 inches taller and he measures it 2 and he makes sure for spine decomp, ur js retarded

He used this and got 2 inches taller and he measures it 2 and he makes sure for spine decomp, ur js retarded
pics or didn’t happen

pics or didn’t happen
His ig is like the 2nd line in this post jfl thx for saying this is a lie but not reading a line helps out alot

His ig is like the 2nd line in this post jfl thx for saying this is a lie but not reading a line helps out alot
i’ve seen his insta before i don’t recall any pics of him in a stadiometer

i’ve seen his insta before i don’t recall any pics of him in a stadiometer
Yeh pretty sure he doesnt leak his face, hes been doing this for 15 years made $0 off of it i doubt hes lying

Im just gonna get LL

Pull unp and attach heavy dumbell (+40kg) in your feet i grow 2 cm from this

Pull unp and attach heavy dumbell (+40kg) in your feet i grow 2 cm from this
Spine decompression not actual bone growth

What specific thing did he do to actually grow? He showed measurements that says he did grow but not from vibration as that is something new that he is testing not what actually gave him the height, which makes me wonder if he already has a way of increasing height why is he testing a new method