Natural Heightmaxxing methods?

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Im 16 and 174cm I grew a bit before, I dont even i can even buy hgh and my dad is not gonna take me to a doctor to ask if my growth palates are fused lmao. All i want is a couple more cms then i will be happy lmao. Should i jsut stretch a lot or is it a cope?

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx, je3oe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
LL or GH. Everything else is cope
It it was so easy everyone would be 6.3 ft man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, je3oe and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and je3oe
Im 16 and 174cm I grew a bit before, I dont even i can even buy hgh and my dad is not gonna take me to a doctor to ask if my growth palates are fused lmao. All i want is a couple more cms then i will be happy lmao. Should i jsut stretch a lot or is it a cope?
eat more protein
take nicotine supplements
take melatonin powder 10mg a day
workout in the gym

that's the most natural heightmaxxing protocol

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and Deleted member 4671
eat more protein
workout in the gym

I cant afford to go to the gym, i have a couple weights at home should i just do some becnh presses, and some bicep curls + squats?

and why do I need nicotine supplements lmao. My parents made me vegetarian you think I should eat a shit ton of eggs and milk and lentils?

How do you cope with this height at 16?

My brother is 14 years old and he's 183.5 cm.

It's ogre, Get two mad bulls, tie your arms and legs to them and make them run in the opposite direction.

You'll either grow taller get halved (most likely)

It's either that or cope, if you want to try anything 'natural'.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 4671
How do you cope with this height at 16?

My brother is 14 years old and he's 183.5 cm.

It's ogre, Get two mad bulls, tie your arms and legs to them and make them run in the opposite direction.

You'll either grow taller get halved (most likely)

It's either that or cope, if you want to try anything 'natural'.
:cry: :cry: all i need is 3 cm then im average in chadstralia

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and je3oe
:cry: :cry: all i need is 3 cm then im average in chadstralia
NO BHAI

It's over.

JFL at you for believing the average height in Chadstralia is 177 - 178 cm. The average here is 6ft 1 (which is where i stand and i can't cope as a curry).

Start working at your nearest chaiwala and start wage cucking 24/7 to save up for ascension!

It's a pipe dream, but it is possible once you work hard like a good curry betabux.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xyzyzyx, je3oe and Deleted member 4671
I cant afford to go to the gym, i have a couple weights at home should i just do some becnh presses, and some bicep curls + squats?

and why do I need nicotine supplements lmao. My parents made me vegetarian you think I should eat a shit ton of eggs and milk and lentils?
yes, milk, lentils and eggs

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and Deleted member 4671
NO BHAI

It's over.

JFL at you for believeing the average height in Chadstralia is 177 - 178 cm. The average here is 6ft 1 (which is where i stand and i can't cope as a curry).

Start working at your nearest chaiwala and start wage cucking 24/7 to save up for ascension!

It's a pipe dream, but it is possible once you work hard like a good curry betabux.
bhai no way is the average height 6'1, probably cos i live in birbsane which is an ethnic shit hole, just lol what part of chadstralia do u live in

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx
bhai no way is the average height 6'1, probably cos i live in birbsane which is an ethnic shit hole, just lol what part of chadstralia do u live in
Sydney. I'm surrounded with manlet gooks, arabs and curries too. However, the Aussies are relatively tall. The Islander's are the real chads here. But I honestly still heightmog 90% of the people on a daily basis.
North Sydney is full of 6ft + Aussie Chads, Southern and Western Sydney is full of white deformed alcoholics and ethnics (which is like 75% of all of Sydney's population).

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 4671
He’s exaggerating

Jfl at being too poor for the gym. Curry trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and john2
Take 10mg of genetics every night

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
15-20IU GH, rIGF-1, IGF-1DES, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, and a GHRHR agonist.

or death.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 4671
not funny also shitty reputation to post count
Bruh fuck kms my reputation on incel forum fuck look at my user description lol I’ve asked to be banned 3 times

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Sydney. I'm surrounded with manlet gooks, arabs and curries too. However, the Aussies are relatively tall. The Islander's are the real chads here. But I honestly still heightmog 90% of the people on a daily basis.
North Sydney is full of 6ft + Aussie Chads, Southern and Western Sydney is full of white deformed alcoholics and ethnics (which is like 75% of all of Sydney's population).
i swear these islanders are so tall, there are like 3 or 4 girls at my school that are islander and theyre like 5'10
eat more protein
workout in the gym

what does melatonin poweder and nicotine supplements do

• +1
Reactions: john2
dont waste your rupees curry filth, over for you anyways. ur done growing and you know it

make some naan and tikka masala and eat that everyday !

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
dont waste your rupees curry filth, over for you anyways. ur done growing and you know it

make some naan and tikka masala and eat that everyday !
bhai why so mean :cry:

bodyweight exercises, a pull up bar and 2x5kg is all you need. gym is cope and autistic