Natural HGH MAXING legit. The only best way to do it

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Chicken has a lot of L - Argine (an amino acid in which increases HGH levels). We all know chicken is a great source of protein that helps build muscle even on workout and rest days.

What I am saying is way better than taking Mk - 677 a sarm also used to boost HGH.

One turkey breast has 16.207 grams of arginine, while one cup of chicken has 2.790 grams of L - Argine.

You can use a powder supplement of this amino acid it works the same way. Wait for 15 minutes then enter sauna but for food to digest give it a good 1 hour.

Most studies using oral arginine have shown that arginine alone increases the resting growth hormone levels at least 100%, while exercise can increase growth hormone levels by 300-500%.

Studies have shown that using the sauna after your workout can increase your HGH by 200-500%

400 + 350 = 750% increase in HGH! Which is absolutely tremendous.

Tag some users that may need this below

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, Alexios, poopoohead and 9 others
I finished having 8 pieces of chicken, 2 mini fillets and a zinger burger now I am of to the sauna!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and 5'7 zoomer
Bump

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Chicken has a lot of L - Argine (an amino acid in which increases HGH levels). We all know chicken is a great source of protein that helps build muscle even on workout and rest days.

What I am saying is way better than taking Mk - 677 a sarm also used to boost HGH.

One turkey breast has 16.207 grams of arginine, while one cup of chicken has 2.790 grams of L - Argine.

You can use a powder supplement of this amino acid it works the same way. Wait for 15 minutes then enter sauna but for food to digest give it a good 1 hour.

Most studies using oral arginine have shown that arginine alone increases the resting growth hormone levels at least 100%, while exercise can increase growth hormone levels by 300-500%.

Studies have shown that using the sauna after your workout can increase your HGH by 200-500%

i want a source for every claim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Alexios, Deleted member 66828 and 1 other person
U realise the boost u get from arginine is negligible right
It lasts for minutes
i want a source for every claim

This is why u don't take looksmaxxing section too serious

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
goddamnit I had hope that this was a unknown looksmaxx.
U realise the boost u get from arginine is negligible right
It lasts for minutes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
add nofap cold shower and testicle tanning and you're up to 3000% extra HGH 🥰🥰🥰🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, RAMU KAKA and flippasav
add nofap cold shower and testicle tanning and you're up to 3000% extra HGH 🥰🥰🥰🤙🤙🤙
Nofap yes but cold shower blunts HgH response. Testicle tanning is for extra testosterone

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
im 14 rn taking mk677, l arginine supps, carnivore diet, athletemaxxing too cant wait to ascend im 5'10 rn

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
im 14 rn taking mk677, l arginine supps, carnivore diet, athletemaxxing too cant wait to ascend im 5'10 rn
Gl, I wish I did this earlier

mk677 is not a sarms: "Ibutamoren (also known as MK-677) is a potent, synthetic, long-acting, orally active, selective, non-peptigenic Ghrelin receptor agonist, ghrelin mimetic and growth hormone secretagogue."

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Nofap yes but cold shower blunts HgH response. Testicle tanning is for extra testosterone
There's no proof HGH is blunted by cold showers.

you have to use sauna in a specific interval, like enter/exit 30mins or some shit iirc

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

Bro just drink colostrum.

bruh im jealous, im almost 14 and 5'5