👽
GUIDE TO GET RID OF YOUR PUFFY BITCH NIPPLES
Causes:
- Too much fat
- Low T
- Puberty

Definitive causes:
- You are masturbating too much:
Cumming releases prolactin and this leads to developing man boobs. Don't touch your dick for a week and you'll find magic

Treatment:
Increase T -> Smoking :)p), lifting, supplements
Drop BF% -> Intermittent fasting: Start eating at 1pm and stop eating at 8pm; repeat for the rest of your life
Stop releasing prolactin -> Don't masturbate like a psyschizo, take it easy. Prolactin is also linked to acne.

This should be an easy fix. If you've already developed bigger gyno besides areola's then it's over and i truly feel sorry for you good luck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Daniel Plainview and Meximanlet
brutal 0
Looksmax copy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xanny, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
still 0 :feelswah:

How do I drop body fat % while still gaining muscle?

GUIDE TO GET RID OF YOUR PUFFY BITCH NIPPLES
Causes:
- Too much fat
- Low T
- Puberty

Definitive causes:
- You are masturbating too much:
Cumming releases prolactin and this leads to developing man boobs. Don't touch your dick for a week and you'll find magic

Treatment:
Increase T -> Smoking :)p), lifting, supplements
Drop BF% -> Intermittent fasting: Start eating at 1pm and stop eating at 8pm; repeat for the rest of your life
Stop releasing prolactin -> Don't masturbate like a psyschizo, take it easy. Prolactin is also linked to acne.

This should be an easy fix. If you've already developed bigger gyno besides areola's then it's over and i truly feel sorry for you good luck
if the gland already grew you cant un-grow it, it might become smaller but wont disappear , the best wait is to cut the gland itself, you might want to perform this on yourself with a knife