Natural lifestyle thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can shrink in size only if youre not eating enough calories

eating in deficit = losing bodyweight
eating in surplus = gaining bodyweight (Not shrinking)

It's simple law of thermodynamics, the reason why many civilizations was pretty skinny is because they were physically too much active, and peasants (the poor ones), used to have more than 5 kids, but they couldn't feed them off.

Now on deformity part, they WERENT deformed, and modern cuck you see on the street just cannot compare, because we have water poisoned (Atrazine, fluoride), food poisoned (BPA, estrogen), air (Aluminium.....) etc...

So we haven't evolved really as an modern civilization, one in 275 gets autism, whereas hundred years ago, just only 1 in 10000 got autism, it's not 'genetically' caused
They weren’t eating enough nutrition dense foods like meat just lots of grains and vegetables which shrunk them gave them malocclusion, after a period of generations.

Those with more wealth and natural life styles could eat meat if they were hunters.

No fucking shit, we aren’t eating nearly as much meat as we should today, and it’s all full of antibiotics and estrogens not eating their natural diets.

Veganism is still retarded but suit yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I'm vegetarian, I eat eggs and cheese
It's pretty normal tho

Brb eating my veggies
20200614 113602

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and optimisticzoomer
They weren’t eating enough nutrition dense foods like meat just lots of grains and vegetables which shrunk them gave them malocclusion, after a period of generations.

Those with more wealth and natural life styles could eat meat if they were hunters.

No fucking shit, we aren’t eating nearly as much meat as we should today, and it’s all full of antibiotics and estrogens not eating their natural diets.

Veganism is still retarded but suit yourself.
No they weren't nutritionally poorer, copy pasting this chart from thread, crops that haven't been genetically modified are so much nutritional rich

7756720450 cd7bb2856a z 1

Organic spinach have almost 4X the more the amount of magnesium than the regular one has

The regular one is genetically modified, and it's in 100% of the store shelves, you can only buy it privately and grow it.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
No they weren't nutritionally poorer, copy pasting this chart from thread, crops that haven't been genetically modified are so much nutritional rich

View attachment 460282

Organic spinach have almost 4X the more the amount of magnesium than the regular one has

The regular one is genetically modified, and it's in 100% of the store shelves, you can only buy it privately and grow it.
We’ve been genetically modifying food for thousands of years, corn was extremely small held and barley edible a hundred years ago for example
BED9D81B CCEF 492B 96F5 0DB26DDA7542

whatever I’m done with the conversation

We’ve been genetically modifying food for thousands of years, corn was extremely small held and barley edible a hundred years ago for example
View attachment 460289

whatever I’m done with the conversation
Okay, final nail in the coffin is that organic produce 30% less.

Bye bye 👋

Edit: It wasn't that type of genetic engineering, i'm talking monsanto level engineering, Monsanto does this on a celular basis

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and diggbicc
Okay, final nail in the coffin is that organic produce 30% less.

Bye bye 👋

Edit: It wasn't that type of genetic engineering, i'm talking monsanto level engineering, Monsanto does this on a celular basis
Yes that’s disgusting, but we also had cattle lol

many people still hunted

Lol at being a fucking faggot low t anorexic vegan cuck tho.

Lol at being a fucking faggot low t anorexic vegan cuck tho.
OK

If you are geniunely interested in arguing with me, i can link you documentaries to watch, and we can make thread regarding this

• +1
Yes link bullshit conspiracy. Jfl Again I said I’m done arguing. No interest in continuing.

The video I linked is all you need to watch, you need some bull shit documentary lol.

Yes link bullshit conspiracy. Jfl Again I said I’m done arguing. No interest in continuing.

The video I linked is all you need to watch, you need some bull shit documentary lol.
At this point you are speaking to yourself 😳

• +1
Read up in Allan Savory, he's known for having developed a system in which you can keep many different animals on a relatively small space while having them graze all day
He once said that 2 hectares can hold enough cows to feed a whole family I think, if you've got the land that's the right method to do

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Read up in Allan Savory, he's known for having developed a system in which you can keep many different animals on a relatively small space while having them graze all day
He once said that 2 hectares can hold enough cows to feed a whole family I think, if you've got the land that's the right method to do
If you have money for 20,0000 square meters, then buy it. It's pretty OK, i'm just searching for cheapest sollutions

• +1
Agriculture is a more recent thing you retarded fuck, and almost all vegetables and fruit today is nowhere near it’s natural state from thousands to even a few hundred years ago because of selective breeding, it was barley edible.

Humans have always been primarily carnivore hunters and a gatherers. Your whole plan or whatever and retarded cute little house, although cute, is retarded.
this. with the beginning of settling and agriculture humans got shorter, weaker and started to develop and spread diseases

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and PenileFacialSurgery
this. with the beginning of settling and agriculture humans got shorter, weaker and started to develop and spread diseases
You can shrink in size only if youre not eating enough calories

eating in deficit = losing bodyweight
eating in surplus = gaining bodyweight (Not shrinking)

It's simple law of thermodynamics, the reason why many civilizations was pretty skinny is because they were physically too much active, and peasants (the poor ones), used to have more than 5 kids, but they couldn't feed them off.

Now on deformity part, they WERENT deformed, and modern cuck you see on the street just cannot compare, because we have water poisoned (Atrazine, fluoride), food poisoned (BPA, estrogen), air (Aluminium.....) etc...

So we haven't evolved really as an modern civilization, one in 275 gets autism, whereas hundred years ago, just only 1 in 10000 got autism, it's not 'genetically' caused

• +1
The fact that low IQ brainlets are bashing the nutrition section for advocating veganism just tells you how blindly confident people on this site are with their "muh paleo is natural" (ignoring the blatant appeal to nature here) and "facts" in general.

• +1
Good stuff, but i don't have the balls to do it...

This drastic change of life style would bury my connections with other people. And even such introvert like me would feel more lonely than usual.

• So Sad
Good stuff, but i don't have the balls to do it...

This drastic change of life style would bury my connections with other people. And even such introvert like me would feel more lonely than usual.
Well, that's my biggest struggle too

Thankfully, town is 5km near my place, so i go there by bycicle

• +1
If you have money for 20,0000 square meters, then buy it. It's pretty OK, i'm just searching for cheapest sollutions
Don't know how big your land is but depending on where you buy the land it doesn't need that much to feed one person such as you
Because the 2 hectares are based on a family of four and for the whole year, meaning the meat itself can feed a whole family year long, which is amazing if you think about it
It also includes chicken, sheep/goats etc (like a controlled permaculture) because you basically simulate a natural life and carbon cycle on that piece of land, which gets more and more efficient as the years advance because the soil gets better and better which can hold more and more food, that's also the only way to fight desertification
Allan Savory has got a great ted talk on this in which he explains it pretty well
Also even having something like some free roaming chicken for eggs is 100x better than cutting out every animal food, and for like 6-10 chicken to have them feed off the land alone you need just like different 4qm every few weeks, it is actually way more simple than most of us think
Just gotta protect them from the foxes :p

• +1
Don't know how big your land is but depending on where you buy the land it doesn't need that much to feed one person such as you
Because the 2 hectares are based on a family of four and for the whole year, meaning the meat itself can feed a whole family year long, which is amazing if you think about it
It also includes chicken, sheep/goats etc (like a controlled permaculture) because you basically simulate a natural life and carbon cycle on that piece of land, which gets more and more efficient as the years advance because the soil gets better and better which can hold more and more food, that's also the only way to fight desertification
Allan Savory has got a great ted talk on this in which he explains it pretty well
Also even having something like some free roaming chicken for eggs is 100x better than cutting out every animal food, and for like 6-10 chicken to have them feed off the land alone you need just like different 4qm every few weeks, it is actually way more simple than most of us think
Just gotta protect them from the foxes :p
That's all awesome, but big problem is prize, and if 20,000 square meters are enough for family of 4, what would be enough for family of 15, and more... Peasants through history used to have too many childrens, just saying.

• +1
The fact that low IQ brainlets are bashing the nutrition section for advocating veganism just tells you how blindly confident people on this site are with their "muh paleo is natural" (ignoring the blatant appeal to nature here) and "facts" in general.
What wrong with paleo diet? It's the most natural to us humans

That's all awesome, but big problem is prize, and if 20,000 square meters are enough for family of 4, what would be enough for family of 15, and more... Peasants through history used to have too many childrens, just saying.
Yeah true, the concept of a close family and selfcare only came around when agriculture began, in a tribe everyone is raised by everyone, there were no direct "parents" per se because it was all so mixed up
Fun fact our glans is shaped the way it is (like a hook) because it's function is to pull out sperm from the inside, in the most primitive state everything was basically a huge gangbang as we can see in many apes today still

But back to the topic I meant that as a way on how you as a single person could implement those things which depending on what exactly you want and how much land you have can always be tinkered with to make it fit
Also back then the peasants usually had a lot more land than today as the population density was a lot lot lower
Today the only thing that's hindering one from becoming free is money sadly

• +1
SINCE I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED, MEGATHREAD COMING SOON

i though about writing a book regarding this, it will be in chapters just like i made spoilers in thread, a LOT more high IQ/Effort stuff. I will charge it for normatards, but you broskis can get it for free :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, diggbicc and ang3l
I'm just trying to keep this authentic

You must be vegan for the sake of growing your own food, if you don't grow your own food in nature, you're going to die. It's as simple as that
You don’t have to grow anything if you move to the right place in the right climate

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
Excessive estrogens over several generations have a degenerative effect on the IGF and mRNA expressions and on the FGR3's of human males

african tribesmen have way less estrogen receptors than a average western cuck, their puberty starts early and continues up until their mid to late 20s
do you have the source so i can read more about this?

take a look on all of These men, they all have insane Long limbs, Broad square shoulders and a large penis

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6400
"Show me a society that has wilfully controlled it's population sizes and i will show you the future of humanity" - Some guy (Probably vegan)
But seriously, i agree with the holistic management movement as taught by Allan Savory. Some clever people in Netherlands are working on what could be called Village 3.0 or the like. Integrating smart farms with decentralised networks and scale it out. Smart people, the dutch, i hope they crack it.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Leaked pic of OP after his vegan diet for 3 years
4F5350AA 4E35 44BC 9595 421751256280

• JFL
I changed my views on diet.

Vegetarian is better, you can still eat acidic food and not crash your body PH's level as into domain of eating animal products and fish.

@Short Ugly and Brown @sandcelmuttcel What's so funny? Tell me so i can distract myself from my misery.

• +1

Vegetarian is better, you can still eat acidic food and not crash your body PH's level as into domain of eating animal products and fish.

How can anyone take you seriously when you completely changed your views on diet after not even 3 months?
And to the pseudoscientific pH theory of nutrition of all things.

Laugh

And that bit in your first post about praying to Jesus Christ... JUST FUCKING LOL!

Laugh2

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and Chintuck22
Treehugger cuck vegancel low T COPE.

• WTF

@Short Ugly and Brown @sandcelmuttcel What's so funny? Tell me so i can distract myself from my misery.

Why do all the villagers have wide African-style nostrils?

Attachments

• food_swiss_children.jpg
    food_swiss_children.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 23
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and RaciallyAndrogynous
Phenotype. Swiss villager does not differ from any other in terms of the lifestyle

JFL @u dumbass
Wow you're easily baited, good to know, I'll @ you next time

• Ugh..

Maybe different people can have different diets, region specific, ever considered that?

The absolute state of white bread and chocolate eaters. Industrial society will never recover (!!)

Attachments

• food_modernized_swiss.jpg
    food_modernized_swiss.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 23
Maybe different people can have different diets, region specific, ever considered that?
Though you were trolling me

People had wider pallates cause of no teeth extractions, if you ate alkaline food which is vegan/vegetarian, you won't be having cavities at all, so no teeth extraction. Your bones recess like ever since you extract a tooth

Check out this:

• +1

People had wider pallates cause of no teeth extractions, if you ate alkaline food which is vegan/vegetarian, you won't be having cavities at all, so no teeth extraction. Your bones recess like ever since you extract a tooth

Check out this:
I would never troll you my friend, my alkaline brother!
Or are we not alkaline anymore(??)
I'm confused...

• Hmm...

Check out this:
I liked your housepill a lot and wish to see more of that kind of thing. Self-builds, even prefab would be okay in my book.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and RaciallyAndrogynous
Appreciate the feedback
Yeah always, i think there is some good advice here, if i can stand up to the bullying and harassment, i can at least just converse with those that get it.
Diet, Housing and Protection i think are the three most important factors (including of course hygiene, power and the rest)
It's just a case of if i can build this woodland fort before it's too late

Just eat Human flesh and embrace cannibalism for BONES theory

REPLYING MONTHS LATER BECAUSE THREAD WAS TOO GOOD NOT TO

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Bookmarked for my personal growth and wellbeing

Status
Not open for further replies.