PROOF THAT ENVIRONMENT AFFECTS FACE ( ⚠ MECHANICAL ⚠)

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Jeff Cavalaiere would be chad if he wasn't affected by environment, as you can see - He have pretty good cheekbones, bigonial width, chin size, flat occiput, forehead/eye ratios

and regardless of his UEE which breaks his eye area, he have pretty good hooding and those things i mentioned are the LEAST affectionated By MECHANICAL Environment, tho i think they are predetermined in womb (Prenatal T), and his growth pattern was just nothing more than genetics.

52491dd7addfc623
JeffAlley1

Hovewer he have one of the worst midfaces, and we know that flat, recessed, and negatively angled midface causes:

• Prominent under-eye circles :yes:
  • Negative orbital vector :yes:
  • Sclera (Not severe in Jeff's case)
  • Low FWHR :yes:
  • Elongated skull appearance :yes:
  • Hooked and long nose :yes:
  • Long philtrum (in some cases)
  • Gummy smile (in some cases)
  • Recessed chin :yes:
  • High gonial angle / Short ramus :yes:
  • Low positioned hyoid :yes:
  • ----------------------------
  • :yes: - means Jeff have it

SO jeff posses all the trait i've just mentioned some are more severe than the others, strange isn't it?

jeff-cavaliere-steroids-png.523317

remember they are caused by midface manipulation, and he would be chad if his midface grew right, so many bones are connected to midface, yet it is affected by environment by most, why?

-The problems we see today are common, and i'm talking specifically about environment influence on face,

(Posture might be of minor influence, but this guy explained well the environment affection).

if you want to prevent bad growth or possibly enchance good growth of your midface, pay attention to:

Don't mouthbreath at all Keeping your lip seal and teeths together - is going to grow your jaw and midface evenly, you won't have bite problems if you're doing so, no convexity angle (A.k.a no recessed midface).

Have good spinal posture - Might be cope but everything bad has it's consequences, so you can't get away with poor posture. I believe it caused downard grown maxilla and scleral show in the first place.

No tooth extraction (or atleast have less as possible) - Another thing that might be legit is tooth extraction during childhood, but this only applies until you reach age 10. During the period of primary teeth eruption, and having deciduous teeth fully developed. Deciduous teeths act as a space maintainers for primary thing. If you remove decidous teeth to early (From a case of cariers or whatever), the adjacent teeth will colapse onto each other and start occupying the space of the lost tooth, and that has the domino effect which can fuck up your palate for the rest of your teeths because all the other teeths will erupt in the improper position. I can confirm this is legit myself

(👆Proof this is legit)

No tooth extraction at all - We aren't 'meant to have less teeths', god created us to have all teeths and extraction is going to leave you with recession and TMJ complications, this greatly implies that environment theory is legit once again.

Breastfeeding for atleast 2 years or more - Is as same as MIMICING MEWING, so basically breastfeeding will have the same beneift on your kid just like mewing does, see picture:

27540702 1800585216639301 7408044114529482338 n

If you look at the babies, they naturally develop proper oral posture through breastfeeding, but i've seen no mother who breastfeed their child for more than few months. Regardless, kids who are breastfeed don't have cavities - Why? Because human milk is alkaline, and you can prevent yourself from having tooth cavity if you're eating alkaline food. (Very long subject i'll probably make thread out of it).

Hard mastication - Is going to improve bigonial width (If you have decent masseter insertions), and lower your ramus overtime. It also has some good craniofacial benefits if you start from an young age.

No thumb sucking - Cause it'll cause open bite overtime

(Optional) Facepulling from an young age - If you're screwed by environment, you could reverse that damage to an extend. Right now, @nelson facepuller is the best you can wear, and it's gonna do the job for you. Facepulling is just worth mentioning
Yeah, don't mind double spoilers cause sarge cannot fix it either, Xenforo problem

Those are some major things that environment influences when it comes to facial growth (Of mechanical influence), so if Jeff managed to fix these things, he would be gigachad at the time. Of course, i haven't talked about environment influence on hormones > and how that further influence facial growth pattern (Masculinization), that's gonna be next thread (if this one gets big attention), but for now this is how MECHANICAL influence changes facial growth pattern !

FOR THE END, DESTROYING THE GENETICS COPERS AND SKEPTICISM
- So why i haven't used any study to back up my claims??? Cause i don't need to, this is already legit thing and i don't need some fucking studies to prove what's called - Common sense.

- YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH HAVING SHITTY... JUST ANY OF THE TRAIT I'VE MENTIONED IN MY THREAD, you NAME it, IT DOES HAVE IT'S CONSEQUENCES, AND IT WILL INDEED IMAPCT YOU ON ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

- High IQ individuals will know that having good posture is better than having the bad one (Which is pretty OBVIOUS thing... isn't it) THEY DON'T NEED FUCKING STUDIES to be able to understand what's called common sense. You would grown better for sure if you've fixed the thing i said in thread REGARDLESS OF YOUR PSL. So "It's 100% genetic bro" argument falls down the water.

... And yeah, IT'S ONLY PROOF THAT ENVIRONMENT CAN AFFECTS FACIAL GROWTH TO AN CERTAIN DOMAIN. And NO you CAN'T REVERSE WHAT'S ALREADY DAMAGED FOR YEARS you silly dumbass. Facepulling might help, but we don't want to treat the symptoms but rather causes. Or atleast i do, many copers probably don't care about this shit either so i wouldn't need to write this in the first place if they cared.

Attachments

• JeffAlley1.jpg
    JeffAlley1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Jeff-Cavaliere-steroids.png
    Jeff-Cavaliere-steroids.png
    508.5 KB · Views: 2,061
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ItsOver.com, PrisonMike and 30 others
its all dna

Why would women select for traits that arent genetically influenced when looking for a mate?

Your posture isnt something u can pass down to your offspring, your dna is

This is comparable to bluepill shit about personality

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, joeveniro, Deleted member 1212 and 11 others
its all dna

Why would women select for traits that arent genetically influenced when looking for a mate?

Read the fucking thread you moron

You would grown better for sure if you've fixed the thing i said in thread REGARDLESS OF YOUR PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ItsOver.com and 15 others
its all dna

Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
At this point this isn't even looksmaxing forum, it's just rotting and shit. Idk why i'm even posting looksmaxing threads, should have keep all knowledge for myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 10602 and 12 others
At this point this isn't even looksmaxing forum, it's just rotting and shit. Idk why i'm posting looksmaxing threads, should have keep all knowledge for myself
Look man, I really don’t care you do you, keep your secrets become a chad I just sadly don’t care

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 5385, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Read the fucking thread you moron

You would grown better for sure if you've fixed the thing i said in thread REGARDLESS OF YOUR PSL
You are bluepilled

If facial development is something you could change, then it would not be something that women would be selecting in a partner

The definition of blackpill is a belief in genetic determinism, if you dont believe in genetic determinism, you are bluepilled.
Isnt it a bannable offense btw? Im not sure whether i should tag mods or not tbh

its all dna

pretty low IQ

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 10602 and 20 others
I didn't and so me and @Mohamad have to get sinns special brew lefort kek

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
You act like something is actually going to change
The damage is already done to people that havent done it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 8080, joeveniro and 9 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, s3-s3, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
pretty low IQ
Ah yes, your posture, as well as your personality is the most important thing sweety!
Posture is all that matters!
Why would any girl fuck a man with bad posture, god forbid his bad posture will genetically pass down to his child! What woman wants to spend her fertile years raising a child with bad posture man?
Its really over for bad posture cels bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lev Peshkov and deer
You are bluepilled

If facial development is something you could change, then it would not be something that women would be selecting in a partner

The definition of blackpill is a belief in genetic determinism, if you dont believe in genetic determinism, you are bluepilled.
Isnt it a bannable offense btw? Im not sure whether i should tag mods or not tbh
You are bluepilled,by trying to avoid the thought that you were meant to have a good live, but ruined it all.You are the biggest coper in this thread, just accept that it's all your fault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 8080, s3-s3 and 6 others
Users here are too low iq to understand this "muh genetics" while no one of those faggots actually read any genetics book

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
@BalkanPig @Kingkellz @john2 GTFIH buddy boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Kingkellz and 1 other person
You are bluepilled

READ THE FUCKING LAST POST I QUOTED

JUST READ. YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SHITTY POSTURE AND SHIT

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN AND BLACKPILL, THEY'LL FUCK THE BEST LOOKING MALE REGARDLESS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Look man, I really don’t care you do you, keep your secrets become a chad I just sadly don’t care
Then BTFO my thread, you came only to agree with idiots in the comment section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, s3-s3 and 1 other person
Ah yes, your posture, as well as your personality is the most important thing sweety!
Posture is all that matters!
Why would any girl fuck a man with bad posture, god forbid his bad posture will genetically pass down to his child! What woman wants to spend her fertile years raising a child with bad posture man?
Its really over for bad posture cels bro
Hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Chintuck22

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I didn't said that... oh wait

READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING, WHY I HAVE TO BE REPETITIVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO USERS:feelsree:
Your username is literally chintuck
4360036B EB4D 44B0 BDAF F6E1F3495979

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
miring your youtube repost thanks

will watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Fucking over for this place. That was random name i made just to log in, irrelevant to thread and anything else
Ok @Chintuck22 , “fUcKiNg OvEr FoR ThIs PlAcE”
E0FC3717 3DA1 4BEF 97FE 40CE0D999782

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 5385
“fUcKiNg OvEr FoR ThIs PlAcE”
Ha-Ha, got me there! Witty of you, still a shit-talking Ignoramus, however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, s3-s3 and 1 other person
Clenching and chewing since late april have definitely increased my looks even if by the slightest degree

muh puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Oueyy, s3-s3 and 3 others
Fucking over for this place. That was random name i made just to log in, irrelevant to thread and anything else
hey, I think that many people appreciate your thread and I think it's a very good thread

it's just that idiots on this site are very loud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: berlin.1969, Deleted member 2968, s3-s3 and 2 others
hey, I think that many people appreciate your thread and I think it's a very good thread

it's just that idiots on this site are very loud
I agree, man.

Those are the ones who says that gymeceling is cope, without putting any year in doing such

People always want to stick to their own beliefs, you don't have to win the debate you just have to play the crowd. That happens all the time here as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, s3-s3 and 2 others
Legit Thread. Good job buddyboyo. But what about people with shortfacesyndrome?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 4430 and Chintuck22
there is only one true jeff

Attachments

• jeff seid and jeff cavaliere.png
    jeff seid and jeff cavaliere.png
    823.3 KB · Views: 126
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6273, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
You act like something is actually going to change
The damage is already done to people that havent done it
No i don't act like that and you clearly didn't read what i posted. this is what i said in the last post of my thread, i'll put bold 26 characters just so other copers can see

IT'S ONLY PROOF THAT ENVIRONMENT CAN AFFECTS FACIAL GROWTH TO AN CERTAIN DOMAIN. And NO you CAN'T REVERSE WHAT'S ALREADY DAMAGED FOR YEARS you silly dumbass. Facepulling might help, but we don't want to treat the symptoms but rather causes. Or atleast i do, many copers probably don't care about this shit either so i wouldn't need to write this in the first place if they cared.

Salt in the wound for: @Lev Peshkov @thinwhiteduke @higgabigga @deer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5385
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and Copemaxxing
I am 6‘0 and have it ngl
Do you also have thin wrist, shit frame, overal lanky built.

Also i'm pretty sure it's not stunted in your case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
Do you also have thin wrist, shit frame, overal lanky built.

Also i'm pretty sure it's not stunted in your case
No my frame is good wrists okish and I am well built. Idk but I have very severy shortface syndrome ngl

Brave thing to state
Lets see how his parents look like

You need to fully align your body, gravity pulling the maxilla down and weakening the chin leads to a bad skull depevelopment. Also , mouthbreathing and forward head posture go hand in hand as forward posture facilitates breathing in recessed individuals. I think there 's no Chad with a bad body posture, think about it. Actually a Chad I knew from high school often got comments about how his posture was 100% straight. Mewing without keeping your posture straight will slow down any progress, so I don't get why this has never been mentioned before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, s3-s3 and Chintuck22
Jeff Cavalaiere would be chad if he wasn't affected by environment, as you can see - He have pretty good cheekbones, bigonial width, chin size, flat occiput, forehead/eye ratios

and regardless of his UEE which breaks his eye area, he have pretty good hooding and those things i mentioned are the LEAST affectionated By MECHANICAL Environment, tho i think they are predetermined in womb (Prenatal T), and his growth pattern was just nothing more than genetics.

View attachment 523315View attachment 523330

Hovewer he have one of the worst midfaces, and we know that flat, recessed, and negatively angled midface causes:

• Prominent under-eye circles :yes:
  • Negative orbital vector :yes:
  • Sclera (Not severe in Jeff's case)
  • Low FWHR :yes:
  • Elongated skull appearance :yes:
  • Hooked and long nose :yes:
  • Long philtrum (in some cases)
  • Gummy smile (in some cases)
  • Recessed chin :yes:
  • High gonial angle / Short ramus :yes:
  • Low positioned hyoid :yes:
  • ----------------------------
  • :yes: - means Jeff have it

SO jeff posses all the trait i've just mentioned some are more severe than the others, strange isn't it?

jeff-cavaliere-steroids-png.523317

remember they are caused by midface manipulation, and he would be chad if his midface grew right, so many bones are connected to midface, yet it is affected by environment by most, why?

-The problems we see today are common, and i'm talking specifically about environment influence on face,

(Posture might be of minor influence, but this guy explained well the environment affection).

if you want to prevent bad growth or possibly enchance good growth of your midface, pay attention to:

Don't mouthbreath at all Keeping your lip seal and teeths together - is going to grow your jaw and midface evenly, you won't have bite problems if you're doing so, no convexity angle (A.k.a no recessed midface).

Have good spinal posture - Might be cope but everything bad has it's consequences, so you can't get away with poor posture. I believe it caused downard grown maxilla and scleral show in the first place.

No tooth extraction (or atleast have less as possible) - Another thing that might be legit is tooth extraction during childhood, but this only applies until you reach age 10. During the period of primary teeth eruption, and having deciduous teeth fully developed. Deciduous teeths act as a space maintainers for primary thing. If you remove decidous teeth to early (From a case of cariers or whatever), the adjacent teeth will colapse onto each other and start occupying the space of the lost tooth, and that has the domino effect which can fuck up your palate for the rest of your teeths because all the other teeths will erupt in the improper position. I can confirm this is legit myself

(👆Proof this is legit)

No tooth extraction at all - We aren't 'meant to have less teeths', god created us to have all teeths and extraction is going to leave you with recession and TMJ complications, this greatly implies that environment theory is legit once again.

Breastfeeding for atleast 2 years or more - Is as same as MIMICING MEWING, so basically breastfeeding will have the same beneift on your kid just like mewing does, see picture:

View attachment 523223

If you look at the babies, they naturally develop proper oral posture through breastfeeding, but i've seen no mother who breastfeed their child for more than few months. Regardless, kids who are breastfeed don't have cavities - Why? Because human milk is alkaline, and you can prevent yourself from having tooth cavity if you're eating alkaline food. (Very long subject i'll probably make thread out of it).

Hard mastication - Is going to improve bigonial width (If you have decent masseter insertions), and lower your ramus overtime. It also has some good craniofacial benefits if you start from an young age.

No thumb sucking - Cause it'll cause open bite overtime

(Optional) Facepulling from an young age - If you're screwed by environment, you could reverse that damage to an extend. Right now, @nelson facepuller is the best you can wear, and it's gonna do the job for you. Facepulling is just worth mentioning
Yeah, don't mind double spoilers cause sarge cannot fix it either, Xenforo problem

Those are some major things that environment influences when it comes to facial growth (Of mechanical influence), so if Jeff managed to fix these things, he would be gigachad at the time. Of course, i haven't talked about environment influence on hormones > and how that further influence facial growth pattern (Masculinization), that's gonna be next thread (if this one gets big attention), but for now this is how MECHANICAL influence changes facial growth pattern !

FOR THE END, DESTROYING THE GENETICS COPERS AND SKEPTICISM
- So why i haven't used any study to back up my claims??? Cause i don't need to, this is already legit thing and i don't need some fucking studies to prove what's called - Common sense.

- YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH HAVING SHITTY... JUST ANY OF THE TRAIT I'VE MENTIONED IN MY THREAD, you NAME it, IT DOES HAVE IT'S CONSEQUENCES, AND IT WILL INDEED IMAPCT YOU ON ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

- High IQ individuals will know that having good posture is better than having the bad one (Which is pretty OBVIOUS thing... isn't it) THEY DON'T NEED FUCKING STUDIES to be able to understand what's called common sense. You would grown better for sure if you've fixed the thing i said in thread REGARDLESS OF YOUR PSL. So "It's 100% genetic bro" argument falls down the water.

... And yeah, IT'S ONLY PROOF THAT ENVIRONMENT CAN AFFECTS FACIAL GROWTH TO AN CERTAIN DOMAIN. And NO you CAN'T REVERSE WHAT'S ALREADY DAMAGED FOR YEARS you silly dumbass. Facepulling might help, but we don't want to treat the symptoms but rather causes. Or atleast i do, many copers probably don't care about this shit either so i wouldn't need to write this in the first place if they cared.

Never breastfed but my face is just fine

Cope thread. I know chads eating like shit etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and goat2x
its all dna

so you want to tell me that a chad who is a drug addict and a vegan for 5 years will not lose PSL?

its all dna

Allergies and sickness. If your nose is stuffed up by constant allergies or constant sickness, you will mouthbreath.

That is why facial recession is so unattractive. It signals that your children will have poor health and immune systems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Julius, s3-s3 and 1 other person
Me and my bro all grew in similar environment, with similar diet and similar breastfeeding period duration.

1st child: 5'10.5, negative orbital vector, scleral show
2nd: 5'9.5, positive orbital vector, no scleral show
3rd: 6ft, positive orbital vector, hooded eyes (thanks to good fat distribution), no scleral show
4th: predicted to be 6'1-6'2, negative orbital vector, no scleral show

Traits we all have and our dad too: high set eyebrows, good eyelashes, balding, voice deeper than 95hz, full beard, lot of bodyhair, big lips, no square jaw, bad acne during adolescence, moles, above average IQ

Dad grew in different environnement (more physically active, diet containing more vegetable, less meat...)

It's mostly genetics and genetic recombination that determine your fate

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 6531
OP I had my central incisors extracted around 3-5 yrs old due to eating alot of sugary candy. Do you think that affected maxillary growth ?

Legit Thread. Good job buddyboyo. But what about people with shortfacesyndrome?
You fuck you dont have shortface syndrome your midface is just compact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Me and my bro all grew in similar environment, with similar diet and similar breastfeeding period duration.

1st child: 5'10.5, negative orbital vector, scleral show
2nd: 5'9.5, positive orbital vector, no scleral show
3rd: 6ft, positive orbital vector, hooded eyes (thanks to good fat distribution), no scleral show
4th: predicted to be 6'1-6'2, negative orbital vector, no scleral show

Traits we all have and our dad too: high set eyebrows, good eyelashes, balding, voice deeper than 95hz, full beard, lot of bodyhair, big lips, no square jaw, bad acne during adolescence, moles, above average IQ

Dad grew in different environnement (more physically active, diet containing more vegetable, less meat...)

It's mostly genetics and genetic recombination that determine your fate
I honestly think this is cope too
Literally the same with me and my older brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
I honestly think this is cope too
Literally the same with me and my older brother
Im 5’11 and my brother is 6’2
Im also subhuman unlike my brother
We both did the same shit