Nazi/Fascist posts should be marked as LGBT content

HardlyCoping

HardlyCoping

Nietzschean Übermaxxer // Zarathustra Fanboy
Do I really need to explain? They glorify the male body. Groypers follow Nick Fuentes (a very obvious faggot). Nazi femboys are meme as old as WWII.
Nazi crossdresserr

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Trilogy and hopecel
OyVey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, mirrormogger and <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, walrusmaxx, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
hey buddy this is looksmax.org not right-wing twitter

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, nathan, Donkeyballs and 3 others
Theres no more Nazi or facist posts anymore oldcel.
Its all about BBC now

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte, nathan, raleqtambrobret and 5 others
Do I really need to explain? They glorify the male body. Groypers follow Nick Fuentes (a very obvious faggot). Nazi femboys are meme as old as WWII. View attachment 2956871
I'm one of the most prominent anti-Nazi looksmaxxers but I must state that this photo of a Nazi crossdresser could had been taken after WW2 during recording of some movie on Nazi era, couldn't it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Ultimate SUbhuman
I'm one of the most prominent anti-Nazi looksmaxxers but I must state that this photo of a Nazi crossdresser could had been taken after WW2 during recording of some movie on Nazi era, couldn't it?
I mean unless you have a good reason to believe that's the case, why are you speculating on behalf of Nazis? It's not exactly news that fascism is often tied to repressed homosexuality (Wilhelm Reich).

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
I mean unless you have a good reason to believe that's the case, why are you speculating on behalf of Nazis? It's not exactly news that fascism is often tied to repressed homosexuality (Wilhelm Reich).
because your post is passively homophobic, transphobic and cis-centric since everything incompatible with patriarchy built by straight men is considered evil and Nazi-Fascism is used as an instance of evil

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and HardlyCoping
because your post is passively homophobic, transphobic and cis-centric since everything incompatible with patriarchy built by straight men is considered evil and Nazi-Fascism is used as an instance of evil
idgaf about fags or trannies one way or another tbh. I think people who fixate them are clowns. They literally don't affect you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary, hopecel and HardlyCoping