- Better Body
- Thugmaxxed
- Better drip

the only thing sean wins is in height (6'0 vs 5'10) and jbw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dervw4cenks, sweetheart, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
anyone thats not a stupid sfcel would agree, famous rapper that drops bangers vs aspie model whos popular on obscure forums

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 23219, Fundz and 8 others
anyone thats not a stupid sfcel would agree, famous rapper that drops bangers vs aspie model whos popular on obscure forums
but muh perfect golden ratio measurements

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Joe Rogancel
but muh perfect golden ratio measurements
The Obedpill changed my life

NT BBC with drip appeal >>>>>>>>>> Aspie alien from Andromeda galaxy model appeal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Sprinkles, Xerryx and 1 other person
The Obedpill changed my life

NT BBC with drip appeal >>>>>>>>>> Aspie alien from Andromeda galaxy model appeal
only people sean o pry appeals to is roasties. Never seen a girl under the age of 25 simp over him

only people sean o pry appeals to is roasties. Never seen a girl under the age of 25 simp over him
Never seen any foid in general simp over him lmao, at a college campus he’d get decimated by all the NT athletes and Chad frat boys

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 23219, klip11 and 1 other person
Low iq blackie, status is all that he has going for him , make youngboy walk around in some city where nobody knows about him and he s just another monkey, make sean walk around the same city and he wjll get approached non stop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, proxyy, the next o'pry and 3 others
Also sean has a higher networth

-nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
My friend met him one time.
Im pretty sure hes like 5'7ish because my friend is 5'10 and he is easily taller

• JFL
Reactions: 9Romance
NBA literally has a horse face. People like NBA bag low class, low iq bimbos. Meanwhile Sean O’Pry can bag an actual upper class, intellectual foid. Thugmaxxing is such a joke.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Low iq blackie, status is all that he has going for him , make youngboy walk around in some city where nobody knows about him and he s just another monkey, make sean walk around the same city and he wjll get approached non stop.
Cope foids would run away from him because they’d think that the start of an alien invasion is coming

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 23219
NBA literally has a horse face. People like NBA bag low class, low iq bimbos. Meanwhile Sean O’Pry can bag an actual upper class, intellectual foid. Thugmaxxing is such a joke.
Obed is typing…
IMG 1488

This nigger was literally bagging trust fund white Stacie’s like it was tutorial mode on OLD, cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
keep coping. sean has more appeal to looksmax autists than actual women

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
nba just picks the ghetto black females. jfl if u think nba youngboy of all people couldnt get a high class stacy. its just black mfs like darkskin ghetto women. Both of these people could get it so i dont understand your low iq argument

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
This dude looks way more put together and high class than NBA Youngboy.
Surprising that you said that, most people would just rebuke me and say that I’m coping
nba just picks the ghetto black females. jfl if u think nba youngboy of all people couldnt get a high class stacy. its just black mfs like darkskin ghetto women. Both of these people could get it so i dont understand your low iq argument
He has enough status ngl I could genuinely see it lmao these white bitches today have no chill nor respect for their parents

• +1
Reactions: raminzer
This dude looks way more put together and high class than NBA Youngboy.
nba mogs him brutally. Sean o pry looks like a schizo

Low IQ ghetto male attracts Low IQ female. It’s extremely rare to see a high-class intellctual foid wasting time with someone like NBA cmon bro.

Not all of us are trying to be thugs. If I was a black dude I would gymmax, be intellectual, and nichemaxx into rock, indie, etc.

Surprising that you said that, most people would just rebuke me and say that I’m coping

He has enough status ngl I could genuinely see it lmao these white bitches today have no chill nor respect for their parents
cause you made a good point lmao. Thugmaxx can work, but people like NBA Youngboy or Blueface wont attract top tier foids with money and status. Yeah, maybe a one night stand.

But if you want real status, social halo, and better overall appeal, the dude you sent would definitely do way better in life.

Low IQ ghetto male attracts Low IQ female. It’s extremely rare to see a high-class intellctual foid wasting time with someone like NBA cmon bro.

Not all of us are trying to be thugs. If I was a black dude I would gymmax, be intellectual, and nichemaxx into rock, indie, etc.
dude u can do whatever u want but to say "nba cant attract a high class white girl" is the most retarded low iq thing you can ever say. even if you say "its just cause of his status" i see people who look worse than him who can attract these kind of women. stop being autistic

cause you made a good point lmao. Thugmaxx can work, but people like NBA Youngboy or Blueface wont attract top tier foids with money and status. Yeah, maybe a one night stand.

But if you want real status, social halo, and better overall appeal, the dude you sent would definitely do way better in life.
autism. nba youngboy can attract whoever he wants

dude u can do whatever u want but to say "nba cant attract a high class white girl" is the most retarded low iq thing you can ever say. even if you say "its just cause of his status" i see people who look worse than him who can attract these kind of women. stop being autistic
ok chill out bud. It’s just how the world works. You attract what you put out. Like how you’re insulting me while I’m literally just trying to have a conversation with you. chill tf out jesus christ.

there are fine asf hot high class white girls, latino girls, black girls, as there is ugly low iq low class white girls, latinos, etc. Same thing with men.

stop promoting being a recessed thug. u want to go to jail and never crack open a book? sure go ahead. I grew up in the ghetto as a latin person and i’ve seen it happen to people a million times. Go be a fucking loser and disappoint ur parents. People like NBA are losers who attract losers. Ur the literal autistic one here. Not wasting any more time with you.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
ok chill out bud. It’s just how the world works. You attract what you put out. Like how you’re insulting me while I’m literally just trying to have a conversation with you. chill tf out jesus christ.

there are fine asf hot high class white girls, latino girls, black girls, as there is ugly low iq low class white girls, latinos, etc. Same thing with men.

stop promoting being a recessed thug. u want to go to jail and never crack open a book? sure go ahead. I grew up in the ghetto as a latin person and i’ve seen it happen to people a million times. Go be a fucking loser and disappoint ur parents. People like NBA are losers who attract losers. Ur the literal autistic one here. Not wasting any more time with you.
this post wasnt about being a thug u fucking idiot im saying nba youngboy facially mogs sean o pry

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Just be thug with dreads theory

bbc hailo u can be the most ugliest subhuman nigga on the face of this earth and white whores will still obsess over u

o pry is not 6 feet btw hes hardly 5"10

Lol the fact that this is a debate proves that you guys are all like basement dwellers lol. Rappers have like negative smv and they're paying girls 10k a piece to fuck

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
You're seeing it all wrong. Youngboy looks more autistic and O pry looks like a $400 Million net worth corporate sociopath

Lol the fact that this is a debate proves that you guys are all like basement dwellers lol. Rappers have like negative smv and they're paying girls 10k a piece to fuck
Cope. NBA got like 12 baby mommas.

NBA actually slays he doesn’t have to Trick like lil Yachty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back