Neanderthal Genes

morticious

morticious

Iron
Are glasses always a looksmin? I have a pretty terrible under eye area, but I think my eyes themselves aren't too bad. However, they are pretty small and not very large eyes. However, when I put my glasses on, they are the kind that actually make my eyes look bigger. I think it makes me look more approachable and my eyes stand out more. I still want to get contacts though, because my siblings (who had glasses and got contacts) looked better once they got rid of their glasses (atleast in my opinion). When I ask other people if I look better without glasses and I take them off, it's a very mixed bag of opinions. Maybe I should just get rid of them to get rid of the nerdy looking type falio? Unsure wtm is.

Was gonna write this on a type topic and then changed it to glasses but forgot changing title so L me

I have 80% more Neanderthal genes than 23andme customers:feelshah:

I have 80% more Neanderthal genes than 23andme customers:feelshah:
I came out in a surprising way vs my parents, 68 and 78 percent neanderthal than 23andme customers, and I got 47 percent.
But I don't think the percentage matters that much aesthetically, it just matters how it turns out on you/how the genes are expressed.

Last time I was wearing glasses, some group of foids cat called me.

Although, women do that no matter what I do.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827