(NEAs GTFIH) DEBUNKING "MUH ASIAN BEAUTY STANDARDS ARE BASED ON WHITE FEATURES"

H

htnorbust

Banned
The person who made that is a RETARD.
These are Korean (basically NEA beauty standards) beauty standards according to Looksmax.org.

IMG 6256

"muh those are caucasian traits"

DEBUNKED.

those traits are NORTHERN CHINESE traits, AKA where the social, political, economic and cultural elite resides (the capital city and the wealthiest, oldest regions). All NEAs aspiring to look like their social elite today would be akin to barbarians across Europe aspiring to look like Romans in 200 AD.

IMG 6250
IMG 6251
IMG 6252

NOTE HOW THE NORTHERN CHINESE MALE HAS A THIN, HIGH NOSE, FULL HEART-SHAPED LIPS, A TALL SKULL, SMALL FACE, FAIR SKIN, V SHAPED JAWLINE AND DOUBLE EYELIDS COMPARED TO THE SOUTH CHINESE.

AS FOR HEIGHT AND HEAD-TO BODY RATIO (WHICH IS CORRELATED TO HEIGHT) ONCE AGAIN DEBUNKED, AS THIS IS NOT ONLY A CAUCASIAN TRAIT BUT A NORTHERN CHINESE TRAIT.

IMG 6255

FINALLY, AS FOR MUH "INVERTED TRIANGLE BODY" THATS JUST DIMORPHISM AND ATHLETICISM, AKA WORKING OUT AND HAVING A V TAPER.

JFL AT CUMSKINS ON THIS FORUM GOING "MUH NORTHEAST ASIAN BEAUTY STANDARDS IS WHITE"

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aotfan456 and Xangsane
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
@Ai Impact u dumb fuck u posted the "korean beauty standards" thing in my last thread GTFIH

Asian makeup before after

A0YQoMZ 700b

Naturally asian features!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 26859
idk wtf youre on none of those people have any relevance to NEA beauty standards
What do you mean, hair dye + contact frauding is rampant. I cage at anyone who thinks modern day East Asian beauty standards (both north and south) don't have any European influence.

What do you mean, hair dye + contact frauding is rampant. I cage at anyone who thinks modern day East Asian beauty standards (both north and south) don't have any European influence.
the hair dye and contact frauding isnt the beauty standard in NEA, the people who do that are the same subset who dye their hair rainbow, pierce their noses/brows and wear goth clothes in the US.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and WanderingBurro
bump han exceptionalism deniers GTFIH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back