Statistical Proof That Korean Male Beauty Standards Are To Be a White Man in Every Aspect

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.

Double eyelids: white guy has double eyelids, korean has subhuman monolid
Thin nose with high bridge: white guy has it, korean has a wide flat nose
V shaped jawline: white guy has it, korean doesnt
Small face: white guy has it, korean doesnt, they have these weird massive egg skulls compared to us

Height over 180cm: avg white zoomer is 183cm, avg korean zoomer is 173cm
Fair skin: white guys are white, koreans are dirty dark

Literally every aspect of korean beauty standards for men is the opposite of them.

Every aspect of korean beauty standards for men, white men are literally born with all those traits

Hence why korean women betray korean men and date white american men.

And why korean men have an incel epidemic and have to date SEA women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Bipedal Dog, Amexmaxx and 8 others
Brutall this is what high estrogen diet does to whole race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 21044, datboijj and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Elvisandreaa and Oberyn
Sweden and Denmark are one of the tallest countries in Europe and even they don't reach 182cm how can u say the average is 182 JFL at you

European zoomer average is 179cm (if that)
it literally says 6ft for norway, sweden. 6'0.5ft for netherlands. and 5'11 for denmark

thats 6ft 182cm average

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
View attachment 1873063

View attachment 1873064View attachment 1873065
Small face: white guy has it, korean doesnt, they have these weird massive egg skulls compared to us
View attachment 1873066

Literally every aspect of korean beauty standards for men is the opposite of them.

Every aspect of korean beauty standards for men, white men are literally born with all those traits

View attachment 1873069

70% of korean women marrying American men are actually korean Americans

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
View attachment 1873063

View attachment 1873066

View attachment 1873069

Small face IS NOT european standards at all. Its completely Asian
V shaped jawline is IS NOT european standards. Its completely Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
it literally says 6ft for norway, sweden. 6'0.5ft for netherlands. and 5'11 for denmark

thats 6ft 182cm average
the entire Europe doesn't just consist of those 4 countries

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Cheesyrumble
when you say the average white zoomer height is 6"0 i think you are referring to mainly the netherland's and not every caucasian person on earth which the average white/cuacasian zoomer worldwide is actually 5"10 barefoot.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Cheesyrumble
i'd like to point out too the average south korean zoomer is 5"9 tall barefoot not 5"8 just saying....

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
View attachment 1873063

View attachment 1873066

View attachment 1873069

Blatant lies from a 5' 4" english subhuman. Korean men marry foreign women at 3x the rate of Korean women.
70% of all Korean-American marriages of both genders involves Koreans only.
Korean men married more Russian women alone in 2021 than the total amount of marriages between Korean women and european men in 2021.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 21863
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Bonesbonesbonesbone
@Blkpill Godfather
Sure u can falsely attack Asian features all u want and claim they want to look "caucasian". That doesn't change the fact that its absolutley baseless to claim korean women are abandoning korean men. If anything it's the opposite. Korean men are seeking foreign women much faster

70% of those "american" men arent "white americans", its korean American men.

Would like to point out too that Caucasian men are on average better looking then korean men but you compared one group from a race to a whole different race

if you was to compare asian's (mongoloid's) vs White's (Caucusoid) then yes White people will definetely be better looking on AVERAGE but that doesnt mean every asian or most asian has a egg shaped recessed flat pan faced no chin or jaw face or very prominent buggy eyes etc.

Especially that last link.
"no joke..... I'm going around Hongdae with my girlfriend today.
Really, 2-3 out of 10 men are with a white woman irregardless of who they are.
I'm kidding and it seems like a lot of shit right?"

Koreans are noticing how many western women are in Korea.

when you say the average white zoomer height is 6"0 i think you are referring to mainly the netherland's and not every caucasian person on earth which the average white/cuacasian zoomer worldwide is actually 5"10 barefoot.
the entire of north europe is 6ft avg minimum.

i'd like to point out too the average south korean zoomer is 5"9 tall barefoot not 5"8 just saying....
https://looksmax.org/threads/2020-s...white-male-is-6ft-it-is-actually-over.565375/ nope ur own studies proved it's 5'8 for 21yo's in ur capital city. :)

Korean men marry foreign women at 3x the rate of Korean women.
yeah check the statistics. korean men marry SEA women

Korean women marry American men. And it specifically states american born white men

Korean women are the least loyal and marry white men the most.

Korean men marry white women the least.

Even 5'4 filipinos in america marry white women more than koreans because koreans are subhuman.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Anyways stop changing subject. The entire male beauty standard in korea is white men. hence why we statistically cuck you @Cheesyrumble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
the entire of north europe is 6ft avg minimum.

https://looksmax.org/threads/2020-s...white-male-is-6ft-it-is-actually-over.565375/ nope ur own studies proved it's 5'8 for 21yo's in ur capital city. :)
Actually just to point out the entire of north europe isn't 6"0 actually it's 5"11 due to no problem's in diet and health.

Also the average south korean height as a whole is 5"9 not just the "capital".

Kinda brutal that you have to compare one nation which is small compared to half of the continent of europe and still get mogged

Also Asian'c can be good looking too and tall too doesn't just have to be from Korea it can be from China,Japan,SEA or north mongol's
yao ming basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Cheesyrumble
Anyways stop changing subject. The entire male beauty standard in korea is white men. hence why we statistically cuck you @Cheesyrumble
Ur such a fucking liar. In the OP u said that korean women are leaving for american men. U were half right.... Korean American men.

White men aren't statistically cucking korean men. If that was true, then international marriages between korean women and european men would be higher than korean men and European women.... which it isnt. So all of this arbitrary misguided beauty standard talk is pointless garbage

Last edited:
It's not white it's what biology find's more attractive. There is no beauty standard behind more taller nose bridge or deep set eye's all more promient wider,taller chin.

many asians actually few of these qualities what seperates a asian and white guy in attraction is better foward growth, longer spnoid bone,blue eyes halo,hair texture and eye lid.

baseless to claim korean women are abandoning korean men. If anything it's the opposite. Korean men are seeking foreign women much faster
50k korean women marry white men in america. (specifically white men not american korean men). 9k korean men marry white men in america.

13k korean women marry white american men in korea. 1k korean men marry white women in korea.

I think its pretty clear who is superior and preferred here.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Cheesyrumble
View attachment 187310250k korean women marry white men in america. (specifically white men not american korean men). 9k korean men marry white men in america.

View attachment 1873103 13k korean women marry white american men in korea. 1k korean men marry white women in korea.

I think its pretty clear who is superior and preferred here.
Again... ur blatantly lying about korean and American marriages. 70% are korean Americans marrying korean women from South Korea. Ur not even trying to hide ur lying when u say 100% of those international marriages are white men 😹
Also the first picture is false and is source less.

Cope.
Koreans are the ubermogger, nuke chads.
Kim Jong Un GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21863 and Cheesyrumble
Again... ur blatantly lying about korean and American marriages. 70% are korean Americans marrying korean women from South Korea. Ur not even trying to hide ur lying when u say 100% of those international marriages are white men 😹
Also the first picture is false and is source less.
OP is retarded
/thread

• +1
@Blkpill Godfather
Did ur oneitis get fucked by a Korean? Ur the only person on here who still posts racebait bullshit. All of ur beauty standard talking points are completely uneducated and culturally retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Habibti, what is the point of race baiting

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Adonis, Bonesbonesbonesbone and 1 other person
Habibti, what is the point of race baiting
Racebaiting isnt even the main problem tbh. The problem is that he is culturally retarded when talking about asian beauty standards. And he is blatantly lying about marriage statistics. If ur gonna racebait, at least try a little bit to be factual 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I miss @predeterminism ...... he was a good opponent

babe wake up! new Blkpill Godfather post about Koreans just dropped

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Blkpill Godfather
Cope, i'm not italian and i go to Uni in nothern Italy, 5'11(180) is the average for your white zoomer
koreans r 5'8 btw lol

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Even the Kangz prefer light skin and sheit
Curries are well known for skin lightening cream
View attachment 1873063

View attachment 1873066

View attachment 1873069

OP is retarded
/thread
anyways dont let all this arguing distract you from the fact that korean male beauty standards are to be a white man

New conscript data for South Korea released and the average is 174.1cm for the entire country (they even measure dwarves and disabled people). I suspect they will still grow a bit, so 5'9 for South Korea max seems reasonable.

North Euro max is around 181cm. So the overall height difference is roughly 7cm which is a fair bit but not overwelming.

• +1
View attachment 1873063

View attachment 1873066

View attachment 1873069

Indeed whites mog the fuck out of every race it's brutal to think about tbqh.

• +1
New conscript data for South Korea released and the average is 174.1cm for the entire country (they even measure dwarves and disabled people). I suspect they will still grow a bit, so 5'9 for South Korea max seems reasonable.

North Euro max is around 181cm. So the overall height difference is roughly 7cm which is a fair bit but not overwelming.
made up, no source. i have 2 sourced linked in OP that prove they are 5'8 172cm average. and linked 4 sourced proving northern europeans are 182cm-183cm average

made up, no source. i have 2 sourced linked in OP that prove they are 5'8 172cm average. and linked 4 sourced proving northern europeans are 182cm-183cm average
oh ffs stop going full retard

Korean conscripts are 174.1 cm and they literally measure everyone

Your Dutch source has like 74 males so not reliable. Measured studies for Netherlands with decent samples typically place it around 182.5cm.

None of your Scandinavian studies are even over 182cm.

• +1
Small face IS NOT european standards at all. Its completely Asian
V shaped jawline is IS NOT european standards. Its completely Asian.
The korean morph has a better v shaped jawline than the white bloated one. Sometimes one needs to stop being racist

• +1
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice.
I swear to God
All new threads I stumble upon in this subforum is either @Cheesyrumble and @stickyblickyhuh's kpop propaganda or OP's anti Korean propaganda :feelswhere:

• JFL
I swear to God
All new threads I stumble upon in this subforum is either @Cheesyrumble and @stickyblickyhuh's kpop propaganda or OP's anti Korean propaganda :feelswhere:
someones gotta put em in their place

I swear to God
someones gotta put em in their place
looking white in every sense?

So by that you mean looking like a wrinkly ballsack by the age of 20 like most cumskins? Nah u are retarded. Keep coping while these eastern european, germans, spanish girls treat us like god. And i know for a fact that you watched the videos on my thread :ROFLMAO:

oh ffs stop going full retard

Korean conscripts are 174.1 cm and they literally measure everyone

Your Dutch source has like 74 males so not reliable. Measured studies for Netherlands with decent samples typically place it around 182.5cm.

None of your Scandinavian studies are even over 182cm.
dont expect shit from him. I made him go unhinged from my truth threads