Necessities in life 1: Rejecting nerds as friends

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This thread is going to involve a lot of personal experience, so get ready.

As most people know here, nerds are low SMV males who are very studious. They are often extremely interested in things such as vidya, comics and TV shows (such as Rick and morty). Their physical appearance almost always is frail and recessed. Their height can vary, from very short to very tall, but as said before, is combined with frail bones. Which makes them resemble a young boy if short, or slender man if tall.

As for why you should not be friends with them, here’s why:

- Extremely arrogant

They build a superiority complex around their self perceived intelligence and interest in “sophisticated” activities like reading comics, over stuff which they view as primitive, like playing football

- Extremely high inhib

They will not stand up for you if push comes to shove.

- Often have crabs in a bucket mentality

They won’t encourage you to ascend and will actively discourage your attempts to self improve, because that would mean you would looks and lifemog them. They can’t have that obviously

- Act like Foids

Being a nerd and T levels go hand in hand. Nerd = low T, which means it’s no surprise why nerds will never tell you something to your face. Disputes will happen in a form of passive aggression and them talking about you when you are not present

- Often non NT

some nerds can be Nt but many if not most are not NT, which is a natural byproduct of being outside the sexual market and being at the bottom of the respect hierarchy

- Are cucks

This is the most important point that I wanted to get across. They are the biggest cucks. As in, if you and some nerds are in a group and some foid wants to talk to you guys, friendship will go out the window, which is followed by low SMV men fighting for the crumbs of attention from an equally low SMV foid.

Sometimes however, nerds will completely disallow females within their friendship circles. While this is based, it is often the severely non-NT nerds who engage in this behaviour.

- They will not lead you to improve

This isn’t talking about crabs in a bucket mentality anymore, this point is more to detail the aura they give off. It is said that for every 5 people in a group, you will be the 6th version of those 5 people. If there’s 5 losers, you will be the 6th. If there’s 5 retards, you’ll be the 6th. If there’s 5 successful people, you will be the 6th. This applies to nerds. If you are in a group of 5 other nerds, you will be the 6th.

Now, why would you intentionally want to relegate yourself to just being another nerd? You are dooming yourself to being a perma virgin. So not only are you probably going to be intentionally held back by your nerd friends, they will indirectly hold you back through making you assimilate into their worldview, which promotes coping, rather than tangible results which are worthwhile.

They’ll convince you to wage slave and get a used up roastie at 30 that was fucked in all possible ways by chad and accept that as a better scenario than getting surgery, gymmaxxing, low Bfmaxxing, etc so you can fuck foids in the present, foids that these nerds will only dream of being able to betabuxx, when theyre post prime with wrinkles.

You should never become friends with a nerd. Under any circumstances. There will be of no gain to you. You will only lose as a result of being friends with them. The only time you should interact with nerds is when you SMV mog them, so you can manipulate them into doing shit for you in exchange for them being able to not get ignored or spit on by someone that they view as important. I saw this myself. Nerds in my Hs would be asked for answers by popular kids and never interacted with again.

Use them indeed. They are tools, the sharpest tools in the shed. But they are still tools. Absolute fools. They live a pitiful existence as the necessary genetic underclass. Why would you associate with these people as genuine friends? Just lol

In my personal experience they did all the shit I listed and more, such as play the victim.

Ascend and manipulate. That’s all there is.

@sytyl
@Zeta ascended

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Boxingfan, Pharmaceutic and 34 others
high iq, people like you are slowing down the site's degeneration

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, wasted, Deleted member 6400 and 9 others
- Extremely arrogant
yep, they often place their self importance on things like programming

- Extremely high inhib
Yep, can confirm. If you get into a disagreement with a stranger they will often just watch, mouth agape.

Depends...

Yep, surrounding yourself with people better than you is a surefire way of improving yourself, whether it comes to surrounding yourself with smarter people during school or surrounding yourself with more athletic people/people who care about their appearances.

just sociopathmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, thecel and Blackout.xl
Damn you're turning this site from my shitposting stomping ground to a high iq forum mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 5522 and 4 others
How to be a bully posts by Blackout.xl, ONLY on looksmax.me!!! Are you having trouble with women? Well, fear not, just become a bad boy alpha dark triad bully and watch their pussies gush at the sight of your morally bankrupt and manipulative behavior! BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!! Come to looxmax.me NOW and read his posts FOR FREE, NO REACTION SCORE REQUIRED!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6400 and 5 others
yep. you gotta learn this early. dont sit at the nerd lunch table during lunch, shit with the chads/popular kids and you will ascend

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8064, Marsiere214 and 3 others
@knajjd @Kingkellz
Move this into the best of the best please

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, thecel and Blackout.xl
How to be a bully posts by Blackout.xl, ONLY on looksmax.me!!! Are you having trouble with women? Well, fear not, just become a bad boy alpha dark triad bully and watch their pussies gush at the sight of your morally bankrupt and manipulative behavior! BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!! Come to looxmax.me NOW and read his posts FOR FREE, NO REACTION SCORE REQUIRED!
I’m making another thread.....

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Britishlooksmaxxer, thecel and 1 other person
yep. you gotta learn this early. dont sit at the nerd lunch table during lunch, shit with the chads/popular kids and you will ascend
Most definitely. Sitting with the nerds at lunch is giga falio. Legit career ending.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Marsiere214, Biggdink and 2 others
Y u reject me bro

I’m a high-T programmercel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Britishlooksmaxxer, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
Most definitely. Sitting with the nerds at lunch is giga falio. Legit career ending.
100% the nerds will actively seek to undermine and subvert you to become one of them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, Britishlooksmaxxer, thecel and 1 other person
always keep this in mind, only be friends with people who have connections/ are going to improve you, if those don't exist around you then it's better to be on your own than poison yourself with defeatist mentality people around you have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Britishlooksmaxxer and Blackout.xl
I agree if you're talking about the extreme case nerds but there's the nerdy regular guys that just like stereotypical nerd stuff but aren't necessarily incels, those are legit people imo. But the actual neckbeard autists with sophisticated nerd subculture are often harmful for development.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, sytyl and Blackout.xl
i’ve never friended a nerd i could not use for some reason

good thread maybe i will start reading your essays

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
High IQ post. Once I made friends with an asian student in my class. Once he got injured too and I called and paid for a cab out of my own pocket.

Then I asked him once whether our test location had been changed. He gave me the wrong location. I got the right location from someone else, and when I got there he was sitting front row and grinned awkwardly at me. He avoided me from then on. Nerds are filthy ratfucks when it comes to grades and competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMillenium, PYT, Deleted member 3990 and 5 others
should just call them soy cucks instead of nerds

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Blackout.xl
I am friends with a lot of nerds they help me pass my classes and get good grades

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, sytyl and Downey
This is the best advice I have ever seem in this forum whole career

Dont be around nerds/geeks, they are low T and unhappy, which means that you'll become low T and unhappy just by hanging out with them

Finding a good social circle is the key for a sucessful life

• +1

As most people know here, nerds are low SMV males who are very studious. They are often extremely interested in things such as vidya, comics and TV shows (such as Rick and morty). Their physical appearance almost always is frail and recessed. Their height can vary, from very short to very tall, but as said before, is combined with frail bones. Which makes them resemble a young boy if short, or slender man if tall.

- Extremely arrogant

They build a superiority complex around their self perceived intelligence and interest in “sophisticated” activities like reading comics, over stuff which they view as primitive, like playing football

- Extremely high inhib

They won’t encourage you to ascend and will actively discourage your attempts to self improve, because that would mean you would looks and lifemog them. They can’t have that obviously

- Act like Foids

Being a nerd and T levels go hand in hand. Nerd = low T, which means it’s no surprise why nerds will never tell you something to your face. Disputes will happen in a form of passive aggression and them talking about you when you are not present

- Often non NT

some nerds can be Nt but many if not most are not NT, which is a natural byproduct of being outside the sexual market and being at the bottom of the respect hierarchy

- Are cucks

This is the most important point that I wanted to get across. They are the biggest cucks. As in, if you and some nerds are in a group and some foid wants to talk to you guys, friendship will go out the window, which is followed by low SMV men fighting for the crumbs of attention from an equally low SMV foid.

Sometimes however, nerds will completely disallow females within their friendship circles. While this is based, it is often the severely non-NT nerds who engage in this behaviour.

This isn’t talking about crabs in a bucket mentality anymore, this point is more to detail the aura they give off. It is said that for every 5 people in a group, you will be the 6th version of those 5 people. If there’s 5 losers, you will be the 6th. If there’s 5 retards, you’ll be the 6th. If there’s 5 successful people, you will be the 6th. This applies to nerds. If you are in a group of 5 other nerds, you will be the 6th.

Now, why would you intentionally want to relegate yourself to just being another nerd? You are dooming yourself to being a perma virgin. So not only are you probably going to be intentionally held back by your nerd friends, they will indirectly hold you back through making you assimilate into their worldview, which promotes coping, rather than tangible results which are worthwhile.

They’ll convince you to wage slave and get a used up roastie at 30 that was fucked in all possible ways by chad and accept that as a better scenario than getting surgery, gymmaxxing, low Bfmaxxing, etc so you can fuck foids in the present, foids that these nerds will only dream of being able to betabuxx, when theyre post prime with wrinkles.

You should never become friends with a nerd. Under any circumstances. There will be of no gain to you. You will only lose as a result of being friends with them. The only time you should interact with nerds is when you SMV mog them, so you can manipulate them into doing shit for you in exchange for them being able to not get ignored or spit on by someone that they view as important. I saw this myself. Nerds in my Hs would be asked for answers by popular kids and never interacted with again.

Use them indeed. They are tools, the sharpest tools in the shed. But they are still tools. Absolute fools. They live a pitiful existence as the necessary genetic underclass. Why would you associate with these people as genuine friends? Just lol

In my personal experience they did all the shit I listed and more, such as play the victim.

@sytyl
@Zeta ascended
So goddamn fking accurate,
I legit couldn't believe how accurately you described a nerd friend of mine
'Being a nerd and T levels go hand in hand. Nerd = low T, which means it’s no surprise why nerds will never tell you something to your face. Disputes will happen in a form of passive aggression and them talking about you when you are not present'
BEYONG FKING TRUE
IT's so goddamn important to learn early in life imo, I wish I had known all this stuff earlier

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Uglybrazilian
Brutal

• +1
Very legit thread. I started avoiding them mainly because they were very arrogant. They believed they were superior and iq mogged every body. It was really funny when I got better grades without studying than them that have studied all the night.
I really hate arrogant people

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, MogTheMogger, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Good thread

• +1
Very legit thread. I started avoiding them mainly because they were very arrogant. They believed they were superior and iq mogged every body. It was really funny when I got better grades without studying than them that have studied all the night.
I really hate arrogant people
Losers develop a false superiority complex to make themselves feel like they rejected people although in reality it was the other way round and they got rejected by people

• +1
can we harm nerds for fun?

• JFL
Losers develop a false superiority complex to make themselves feel like they rejected people although in reality it was the other way round and they got rejected by people
Imo nobody really got rejected, its just that people tend to hang around with whoever has common interests

• +1
Lmao this such a cope. "Just be popular bro". Fuck friends they're just a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

- Extremely arrogant

- Extremely high inhib

- Act like Foids

- Often non NT

- Are cucks

@sytyl
@Zeta ascended

Sort of answers my question I made yesterday.

It was the uglies , ethnics and undesirables that caused my problems.

shit thread ur a nerd for writing this essay.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I did this all 4 years of high school JFL

But it's not as if the popular kids would have accepted me anyways. I was an acne ridden autist.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles, wasted and Blackout.xl
high T post tbh

• +1
Lmao this such a cope. "Just be popular bro". Fuck friends they're just a waste of time.

Legit it's just another form of social circle cope, surrounding oneself's with the cool kids won't help one become the another cool kid if one doesn't belong in the first place. Might end up being a door mat to them too,lmao.
The true NT slayers can get along with anyone regardless of their cliques.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
They might even use you to socialcirclemaxx.

Chad = good grades with minimal effort = this entire (almost) based ass forum

• +1
Good post.

It's not just 'nerds' that engage in this behavior however, although they are far more common to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620