One thing that i hate about being Indian that isnt discussed: No Faction Support

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
No one hates indians more than other indians.

We divide ourselves as much as possible north vs south. Light skin vs dark skin. Hindus vs muslims vs sikhs. The caste system, different tribes .

Population of over 1 billion and scattered across the globe and not one will fight by your side, you realize you are completely alone. I have to rely on other races to satisfy my needs, in all honesty I would be dead without white people.

A country of crabs in a bucket pulling each other down , that's why they can't progress in anything. Still stuck in the stoneage.

An indian will never stand up for another indian, try it call him a curry no one will come to his defence they will just agree with attacker. Call a black guy a nigger and watch all hell break loose, I do admire this.

Thing you guys don't understand success on its own is useless . It's the journey that's important, and if your own people always want you dead , what is success worth?

A white person can show up who's ancestors robbed and killed your ancestors and be treated with more respect than you ever would.

Indians are rotten on the inside and it equally shows on the outside.

@Arkantos
@wereqryan
@Gosick
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Vidyacoper, johncruz12345 and 9 others
keep crying for Indians :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
Why tag gosick when he’s a self hater

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 7240 and 5 others
Jfl, noone likes curry's, that's so Brutual man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
white person can show up who's ancestors robbed and killed your ancestors and be treated with more respect than you ever would.
Yeah and Indian we fighting amougst them selves also the the man did not steal anything there wasn't anything to steal in our shithole country

And here's the things curry the same white man u hate so much
Invented the device on which u typed your low IQ. Post and the fertilizers which were used to grow your low protein subhuman curry food

There is nothing good about india as a country although it has some diverse scenic beauty and millions of flora and fauna it's overshadowed by the decaying
Urban filth called city's and the filthy nature of its human inhabitants

And here's the things curry the same white man u hate so much
Invented the device on which u typed your low IQ. Post and the fertilizers which were used to grow your low protein subhuman curry food

Bro why you hating on me, I thought we was cool? You prove my post though indians just hate each other.

I don't hate white people read my post.

Btw live in the uk born in the uk, meat eating indian , no religion.

Last edited:
Who cares how Indians conduct themselves, they are of an inferior race which is actually backed up by the statistics you poted. Noyone cares about undesirables. Indians will only start getting recognition once they start implementing eugenics policies and fix their country (Domestic Policy) etc as well as somehow change their phenotypes over time to look more Caucasian.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, stuckneworleans, Achilles and 2 others
Bro why you hating on me, I thought we was cool? You prove my post though.

Lol a foreigner lecturing me a native about my own country
Look I was born here I experienced it seen it taste smelled I been to it's most filthy of place and have see it's awesome scenic beauty and I seen the corruption the ignorance the hate self-indulgences of it's people I've seen it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadeep, Arkantos and 1 other person
user warned for personal attack
Bro why you hating on me, I thought we was cool? You prove my post though indians just hate each other.

fucking parasitic trash living in a white country yet trying to stir up indian unity against white people. fucking hate you ethnic rats

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Gosick, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
fucking parasitic trash living in a white country yet trying to stir up indian unity against white people. fucking hate you ethnic rats

@Lorsss

Ban this shit he is a low iq that adds no value and just vents on ethnics for his own shit life. he didnt even read my post it even says "i dont hate white people" and nothing to do with unity against white people.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Shrek2OnDvD, Lorsss and 2 others

he's a self hating ethnic cuckhold that jerks off all the whities, he's had more white cock stuffed up his ass crack then a noodlewhore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 4804
@Lorsss

Ban this shit he is a low iq that adds no value and just vents on ethnics for his own shit life. he didnt even read my post it even says "i dont hate white people" and nothing to do with unity against white people.
"A white person can show up who's ancestors robbed and killed your ancestors and be treated with more respect than you ever would."

expecting me to read your shit after you typed that

ban? bro someone get this pussboi outta here

Ethnics are more racist from what I've seen ngl. North Indians have kind of a superiority complex irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Gaia262
Yeah, any self hating ethnic shouldnt be able to live and be put in a cage like the good cucks they are

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

to be fair, op didnt mean disrespect to white ppl.

but Yea, too many ethnics arent grateful to white ppl and instead bash on them for not giving them muh rights in a muh WHITE country. They should be grateful for the privilege they have in residing in a first world country rather then constantly asking for more shit like reparations. It is very parasitic indeed.

I feel for alpha white ppl that are having their countries taken over by these ungrateful fucks yet their cucked fellow white man are ok with this due to jewish influence etc.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Achilles and Gaia262
to be fair, op didnt mean disrespect to white ppl.

but Yea, too many ethnics arent grateful to white ppl and instead bash on them for not giving them muh rights in a muh WHITE country. They should be grateful for the privilege they have in residing in a first world country rather then constantly asking for more shit like reparations. It is very parasitic indeed.

I feel for alpha white ppl that are having their countries taken over by these ungrateful fucks yet their cucked fellow white man are ok with this due to jewish influence etc.
yeah thanks for being a smart nonwhite that actually can think independently and god forbid agree with white people. these ethnic nationalists are all pathetic as fuck literally leeching off white people yet asking for more

giphy.gif

yeah thanks for being a smart nonwhite that actually can think independently and god forbid agree with white people. these ethnic nationalists are all pathetic as fuck literally leeching off white people yet asking for more
are you fucking stupid
this post has nothing to do with white people retard, hes talking about other indians
looks like you got salty at the line where he talks about whites who raped and killed indians when they colonized the country, funny for YOU to be the one getting mad at that when your ancestors are responsible for it, and raging out like a chimp because of it, instead of OP who would actually have the right to do so
or maybe you just didnt even read the post which also seems likely

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
No one hates indians more than other indians
Funny thing is I hear this from people from all ethnicities.

I think people are just more familiar with their own race and can understand subtle conflicts better than in other cultures that they mistakenly perceive as "having more sense of solidarity".

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262