Neck muscles to counteract large head?

aber

aber

Josh Mcgregor Bone mass or death
Can large neck muscles counteract a large cranium? Big forehead isn’t necessarily the biggest issue we see with buzz cuts, as someone like drew starkey pulls it off (just be chad ik but still)
IMG 5498
IMG 5499

So if the forehead isn’t the biggest issue, I’d say the cranium is the next issue, but could it be counteracted by having large upper neck muscles? It seems that they span upwards into the part of the skull that’s the largest.
IMG 5500

Can neck hypertrophy possibly counteract the large head curse?? 🤔🤔

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
yes theres multiple guides on here already, your neck width should be around the same as your bigonial width youll see this trait in any picture of a chad you see from upfront

just train your neck as much as you can without injury, its extremely hard to hypertrophy it to the point where it will be unharmonious.

large necks indicate higher T, since like the traps and shoulders it is an androgenic area

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, edodalic29 and aber
yes theres multiple guides on here already, your neck width should be around the same as your bigonial width youll see this trait in any picture of a chad you see from upfront

just train your neck as much as you can without injury, its extremely hard to hypertrophy it to the point where it will be unharmonious.

large necks indicate higher T, since like the traps and shoulders it is an androgenic area

View attachment 2951204
Can’t say it’s over til my neck width is nearly 1:1 to my bigonial lol. Gonna have to try harder to grow my neck

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and dragomaxxer

View attachment 2951204
I gotta a skinny neck how often should i train