Neck theory confirmed

View attachment 2649
why do cats have so good eye areas but I dont? How is that even fair?
Because cats still operate like a million years ago ie natural selection still applies and only the cream of the crop reproduces and survives. Humans however take care of the sick dying and ugly so we don't fucking have that anymore

Because cats still operate like a million years ago ie natural selection still applies and only the cream of the crop reproduces and survives. Humans however take care of the sick dying and ugly so we don't fucking have that anymore

60 IQ post

Cats are same as tigers but cuddly.Cats are masterace,i once beat up one kid for killing my kitten,then his younger brother too jfl and told the whole school that he is cat killer jfl.
@Nibba This summer I broke someone's car because he tried to run over a car

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I didn't need an autistic website to teach me this. You can look at a lot of mammals but dogs are the one that I noticed first as a kid with big necks making them badass. I dont get your cat obsession though.

necks me

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Yes they're complete abominations. Compare them to dark triad husky or all American Chad golden retriever
Or Übermensch German Shepherds

IT IS OVER IF IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU SWALLOWED A WHOLE THANKSGIVING MEAL

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
holy shit necks so important

I agree, neckpill is real af.
It can make you look ripped even when you're not much ripped.

b27148059104078fe3156db650a1fdecc1f0a751r1-673-255v2_hq.jpg

Even jews agree that neck is important

Early today I was talking to @Madness on Snapchat, and we came to the conclusion that the neck pill is legit. Even for animals:

Take a look at this bad boy
View attachment 2534

His neck is the size of his fucking shoulders. Madness's cat is a Chad.

Take another look at my cat, a 20 lb Maine coon with wrists bigger than @Zyros
View attachment 2537

Both of these cats are Slayer that mog the whole neighborhood, and probably fathered half of the stray bastards in our area.

Thoughts?

View attachment 2538

Also, he's ogremaxed. Jfl if you aren't simultaneously ogremaxing catmaxing and neckmaxing
I'm dead lmao. Such chads.