Neck Training is SUPER HARD

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
I could do 4 sets of 8 reps neck curls with 5 kg. I got dizzy and have zero energy to do extensions. What should I do? No weight is impossible since it feels like it takes forever to do 50-100 reps and the dizziness is worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, apathy, It'snotover and 4 others
you'll get better with time, everything starts off difficult
remain consistent and keep training

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, autistic_tendencies and Kebab Master
you'll get better with time, everything starts off difficult
remain consistent and keep training
do i have to do extension or is it okay if i start doing them after getting comfortable with the curls first?

do i have to do extension or is it okay if i start doing them after getting comfortable with the curls first?
Of course
Take it one step at a time
Eventually you should add extension, but if you are not ready for it don't force it
There's no need to work hard or push yourself beyond your limiteds in the gym
Start off slow, get into the habit and then progressively add more movements and weight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GazerGazer and Kebab Master
I've never seen someone train neck irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Neck extensions are really comfortable to do with a good neck harness, I was stupid not to buy it before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Yea I remember I was sore from doing 25 BW neck curls at the beginning. Now I do sets with 20Kg plate. My neck went from 14 to 16 inches. Btw whats ur neck size?

Yea I remember I was sore from doing 25 BW neck curls at the beginning. Now I do sets with 20Kg plate. My neck went from 14 to 16 inches. Btw whats ur neck size?
it's 15 inches but i'm fat, so it'll probably get thinner if i lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Agreed I always do it last cuz it fucks me

Idk I need a proper neck trainer I do so much volume cuz I just hold up 5s on my head or some shit and hang off my bed jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
I could do 4 sets of 8 reps neck curls with 5 kg. I got dizzy and have zero energy to do extensions. What should I do? No weight is impossible since it feels like it takes forever to do 50-100 reps and the dizziness is worse.
If you think that training is going to make your neck look like his then I have some bad news... Otherwise, just keep going JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Kebab Master
I've never seen someone train neck irl.
I've seen martial arts fighters doing it at local gym, it's mandatory for them.
I do some neck exercises at gym and other at home, some people may find it weird at first but I don't care. Compared to people who scream there while doing unweighted leg raises for abs, there is nothing to be ashamed of in neck curls and extensions.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25354 and Kebab Master
Use sarms

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
get a harness and use a resistance band. it's so much more convenient

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
Neck is the are with the most dense androgenic receptors. It either gorws on its own if you're genetically predisposed to it or don't.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Kebab Master
Train your neck

Before
IMG 20230506 170118

After
IMG 20230506 170131

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, jupiter0445, It'snotover and 3 others
Use heavier plate .

Yes. Even in size S shirts my neck was loose. Now size L shirts feels a little tight around my neck. I have pretty long neck.
IMG 20230522 123753

Last edited:
Yes. Even in size S shirts my neck was loose. Now size L shirts feels a little tight around my neck
Glad for you man
really beautiful neck
How long it takes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
  • +1
Reactions: jupiter0445
Neck is genetic
. Bigger head = need bigger neck

Neck is genetic
. Bigger head = need bigger neck
I've actually thought about putting a pipe through the top of a helmet, loading it with some plates, and just wearing it around all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 1901, Kebab Master and 1 other person