Need 200€/months at 15/16 yo

but its not question of genetics anymore with hgh or sarms lmao
Yes it is lol that can only boost a little at most do u seriously think u will reach 6 foot u wont even reach 5'8 unless u are really lucky

Yes it is lol that can only boost a little at most do u seriously think u will reach 6 foot u wont even reach 5'8 unless u are really lucky
bro science, roids= no genetics anymore

tbh bro maybe if he is really attractive he can pull it off
pretty much over at that height unless he becomes famous

this guy is 5'6 and a millionare this is the best he could do

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje
bro science, roids= no genetics anymore
Lmao then every single roided gymcell would be tall instead of a manlet. Don't waste ur money kid it's done with.

i think im htn for my age, and i will reach chadlite at the end of puberty

At that height u gotta look like this to not be incel (or u can ascend with a fat bitch)

Lmao then every single roided gymcell would be tall instead of a manlet. Don't waste ur money kid it's done with.
almost every bodybuilders already had closed their growth plates thats why they didnt grow

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and chawaje
@It Began

• JFL
Reactions: misa
almost every bodybuilders already had closed their growth plates thats why they didnt grow
Ok bro get HGH if you want 💀 I'm telling u, by 16 u are basically done growing. at most u will be 5'8 if u luck out with HGH. better get that money fast then.

• JFL
lmao i will mog them easily at 17-18
Well that's good then, you can always wear tall shoes to be 5'7-5'8 and if u look good like u say it should be okay especially in france.

Ok bro get HGH if you want 💀 I'm telling u, by 16 u are basically done growing. at most u will be 5'8 if u luck out with HGH. better get that money fast then.
growth plates are closing at 21-20 years old lmao so if i use high doses+ protein surplus i will grow its litteraly science

• +1
growth plates are closing at 21-20 years old lmao so if i use high doses+ protein surplus i will grow its litteraly science
no they dont close at 21-20 where did u hear this, maybe clavicles or hands can grow but u wont get taller

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
no they dont close at 21-20 where did u hear this, maybe clavicles or hands can grow but u wont get taller
i hear that by people who study health or by roids user lmao

i hear that by people who study health or by roids user lmao
They are gaslighting you, research on this website, this is where truth comes from

currently leanmaxing and bonesmashing
bonesmashing doesn't work man jesus. that was a troll by @curlyheadjames and retards really hurt themselves. JFL. cant believe yall.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
They are gaslighting you, research on this website, this is where truth comes from
basically if you have very every low level of estrogènes it will keep them open until 20-21 bc oestrogenes causes growth platee closure

what r u bonesmashing
you guys are greycel i thought bonesmashing works too.
literally there is 0 evidence it works, and the people who "created" the concept came clean that it DOES NOT work.
like @Ekil73_YT @curlyheadjames and some blackpill tiktokers they came clean i guess u guys didnt see that.
Niggas really broke arteries in their face

literally there is 0 evidence it works, and the people who "created" the concept came clean that it DOES NOT work.
like @Ekil73_YT @curlyheadjames and some blackpill tiktokers they came clean i guess u guys didnt see that.
bro i never planned to bonesmash jfl

bonesmashing doesn't work man jesus. that was a troll by @curlyheadjames and retards really hurt themselves. JFL. cant believe yall.
i know a guy, it worked on him and its real

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
there is no many arteries where i bonesmash lol

last thing imma say to u man the only "increase" u would get from bonesmashing is SWELLING. not ACTUAL BONE.

last thing imma say to u man the only "increase" u would get from bonesmashing is SWELLING. not ACTUAL BONE.
maybe youre right maybe youre not, i will try in all case i have nothing to loose