Need 200€/months at 15/16 yo

You are smart for that, always prioritise your bread
bro for the most part i am emotionless so i can do a lot of shit most people wouldnt

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Geoff2024
bro for the most part i am emotionless so i can do a lot of shit most people wouldnt
Same I became emotionless as I grew older. And I thank God for that job, it brought me 20k euros closer to my goal in 6 months.

Same I became emotionless as I grew older. And I thank God for that job, it brought me 20k euros closer to my goal in 6 months.
how old are u bro if you dont mind sharing

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
I suspect ur goal is to get surgery for something or?

• +1
I suspect ur goal is to get surgery for something or?
I am 20 and my goals prioritisation goes as follows. Get a genioplasty bcz I have a solid jaw but bad chin, get a rhino to make my nose look less bulbous. And at last I will get under eye filler and canthoplasty. Imo it's a very realistic plan.

I am 20 and my goals prioritisation goes as follows. Get a genioplasty bcz I have a solid jaw but bad chin, get a rhino to make my nose look less bulbous. And at last I will get under eye filler and canthoplasty. Imo it's a very realistic plan.
canthoplasty can cuck u be careful

• +1
bonesmashing does work and ur not done growing at 16 wth

you guys are greycel i thought bonesmashing works too.
literally there is 0 evidence it works, and the people who "created" the concept came clean that it DOES NOT work.
like @Ekil73_YT @curlyheadjames and some blackpill tiktokers they came clean i guess u guys didnt see that.
Niggas really broke arteries in their face
no bonesmashing is real and everyone should do it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Yuno_howitez
nigga came back with some bangers and with his persona too
not persona but i was gatekeeping yes bonesmashing is real yes it works im boutta go do it now. bonesmashing is not a persona i have done it for the past 2 years

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and chawaje
not persona but i was gatekeeping yes bonesmashing is real yes it works im boutta go do it now. bonesmashing is not a persona i have done it for the past 2 years
tell me when u back to discord bro and i feel like the forum hype isnt enough for ur new songs, did u see north is back u gotta make a song with him if u guys still friends

tell me when u back to discord bro and i feel like the forum hype isnt enough for ur new songs, did u see north is back u gotta make a song with him if u guys still friends
dude iwould fucking rape your mom and beat the fuck out yo goof ahhhh

U need someone to lend it u right?

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Just work in a supermarket
Idk where u live but here i get €4,- an hour at 15, so thats 50 hours of working a month which is easily doable

Just work in a supermarket
Idk where u live but here i get €4,- an hour at 15, so thats 50 hours of working a month which is easily doable
i live in France,i can but i have school soon you know so i dont think they need employee the weekend

i will kill myself If I dont grow to 6'5 before 18 girls already call me short
if they call you short at 6'3, you're probably just ugly.

or you're just trolling, can't tell

ok bro whatever u arent being helpful at all
I'm being realistic. Not trolling or being unhelpful, I genuinely think taking hgh at 6'3 is straight up, retarded. You're risking acromegally whilst it's not even increasing your chances with foids. Stats clearly show anything after 6'2 is a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I'm being realistic. Not trolling or being unhelpful, I genuinely think taking hgh at 6'3 is straight up, retarded. You're risking acromegally whilst it's not even increasing your chances with foids. Stats clearly show anything after 6'2 is a looksmin
ur coping so hard broooo

buddy ur probably some 6'5 chad trying to troll me
I'm much shorter than you. If you really think 6'3 is a bad height, go right ahead and take hgh. Its your decision at the end of the day.

I'm much shorter than you. If you really think 6'3 is a bad height, go right ahead and take hgh. Its your decision at the end of the day.
how short ?

Not much of a choice at this height
fuck man dont do that shit its gonna fuck u up for life, do u really wanna fuck up your legs for life just to attract some slut that was ran through by many other men and even if u get to 6ft it wont improve much

fuck man dont do that shit its gonna fuck u up for life, do u really wanna fuck up your legs for life just to attract some slut that was ran through by many other men and even if u get to 6ft it wont improve much
5'8 vs 6 ft is a world of improvement. If I got 5'10 before being done growing, I'd 100% satisfied. I asked my dad about hgh(at 16), but he dismissed as being stupid

5'8 vs 6 ft is a world of improvement. If I got 5'10 before being done growing, I'd 100% satisfied. I asked my dad about hgh(at 16), but he dismissed as being stupid
no its not bro pls dont do that to yourself for these sluts

no its not bro pls dont do that to yourself for these sluts
Not even just women, nearly all my friends are taller than me. It just feels like a miserable existance to be ugly+short.
I just i can get my dad to agree for hgh and possibly get 2 inches. Being 5'10 would be a lifechanger for me

Not even just women, nearly all my friends are taller than me. It just feels like a miserable existance to be ugly+short.
I just i can get my dad to agree for hgh and possibly get 2 inches. Being 5'10 would be a lifechanger for me
if ur ugly LL wont do anything for u

if ur ugly LL wont do anything for u
I get that but my biggest facial flaw is a massive overbite. It makes me look like a neantherdal. Rest of my face is just fine. Since I'd be getting overbite corrective surgery atleast some day, which would be almost certainly bring me normie tier facially. So, I dont want my height to be limiting me at that point

I get that but my biggest facial flaw is a massive overbite. It makes me look like a neantherdal. Rest of my face is just fine. Since I'd be getting overbite corrective surgery atleast some day, which would be almost certainly bring me normie tier facially. So, I dont want my height to be limiting me at that point
try to increase height by any means just dont get LL

try to increase height by any means just dont get LL
yeah, LL is the last alternative. If I just manage to get hgh somehow and reach 5'10, I absolutely would'nt consider it anymore

yeah, LL is the last alternative. If I just manage to get hgh somehow and reach 5'10, I absolutely would'nt consider it anymore
you will with hgh if growth plates are still open

• Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer
bro are u still coping oh my god
bro i know people who are 190-194 cm and using roids like hgh so i will hear them instead of you, every person i showed your arguments told me you were retard

bro i know people who are 190-194 cm and using roids like hgh so i will hear them instead of you, every person i showed your arguments told me you were retard
LMFAO bro how tall r their parents