Need a life project

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
I'm almost 23 yo, i live with my parents and i'm jobless, even if i worked sometimes. Now, most of my money are in the bank as saving. The few money i have i spend them for having fun through the week -btw, i don't go out every evening lol-, and i should have 1000ish and more left in another bank account but looks like my parents already spent them jfl.

I need to ascend, i need some surgeries, so i need more money. Finding a job is pretty impossible here, and now a good oppurtunity seems arrived but -there's a but- the dude said that i have to study for 3 years, and iirc it's not even sure that i will have the job in the end.
Honestly studying is a nightmare for me, also, i won't have money in the meantime (and spend more money for it)... i'm really lost.

P.S. Of course i'm also an incel, lol, who knows which god is saving me from the rope lol

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and kobecel
Guess what? It's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and androidcel
It's a long shot, but try starting a YT channel. I live in an area far away from anywhere I could get a decent job and it's what I'm trying.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1089
Become a professional looksmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and dogtown
If you cant enter any college or dont want to, consider doing a technical course or something like this. If you don't have any qualification, you'll probably wagecuck with a shit salary for the rest of your miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
become a hERo,Opposite person.

If i were u i would blow my brains out

Start a company

Yo guys.. the job interviews at the metal industry went good, and looks like i don't need to study for it.
The job seems even stable (even 'cause every new member has to go through a long learning road).
I hope i will get good money from this and fix my shitty genetic.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel