Need advice on how to make my teeth look better

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver

Any comments would be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I think they're not that bad. Way too expensive and hard to fix and it will only add a fraction of a point to your smv.

• +1
sweet jesus how did they end up like that.
it can be fixed though

• +1
Visit an orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
You had some serious grinding issues during sleep.

Looks like it removed about 7 mm of the front row.

• +1
You had some serious grinding issues during sleep.

Think it's more bad dental care on my part over the years and also bulimia when I was younger.

• +1
Send dentists your images and ask them what procedure would help you best.

• +1
Would invest in visiting a dentist, and I have heard mouth guards help with grinding.

• +1
my brother knocked all his teeth out when skateboarding, they gave him a new set of pearly whites! Expensive but damn, they look good.

• +1
Those front two teeth are fucked up, youll probably need to see an oral surgeon. The make fake one for people who crack theirs.

It may just be the angle of the pic, but your lower third looks godlike though. Practice keeping your mouth closed I guess.

• +1
I have looked up Invisalign, not sure if this would benefit me or not but it costs thousands apparently. I quite simply haven't got the money for expensive procedures. I am considering having my teeth whitened though, which I think just costs hundreds which would be more affordable. I have looked up a local orthodontist and I am hoping to get an appointment with them. I have tended to avoid teeth smiling in dating photos, here is why:

I made a thread on Reddit showing my teeth a month or two ago, after this someone sent me a PM saying I should k i l l m y s e l f and said I was a 1.5/10 lol. I do look better with my mouth closed though.

• +1
I have looked up Invisalign, not sure if this would benefit me or not but it costs thousands apparently. I quite simply haven't got the money for expensive procedures. I am considering having my teeth whitened though, which I think just costs hundreds which would be more affordable. I have looked up a local orthodontist and I am hoping to get an appointment with them. I have tended to avoid teeth smiling in dating photos, here is why:

I made a thread on Reddit showing my teeth a month or two ago, after this someone sent me a PM saying I should k i l l m y s e l f and said I was a 1.5/10 lol. I do look better with my mouth closed though.

I wouldnt be worried about teeth at this point lad

• +1
Why the fuck is your shirt still off?lmao keep it up
Dentist can fill that in for you, my bro had his front teeth snapped in half like that. Got the dentist to fix it up and looks brand new.

• +1
teeth are only the beginnign of your issues boyo

• +1
teeth are only the beginnign of your issues boyo

I know, but I was told on r/truerateme that my teeth looked atrocious, and it was only after I showed photos on r/truerateme where I was clearly showing my teeth close up (I had previously posted there several times before, NOT showing them at all) I was sent bullying PM's by incels, and given a rating of 1.5/10 in one of the PM's. Before this I was never rated anything lower than 3/10 on there. The picture above is the reason why I tend NOT to smile with my teeth in dating photos, as my teeth look bad AND it makes my face look like THAT.

• +1
Idk I think you should look into Veneers. Idk if thats too expensive for you though. Teeth should be completely taken care of by early twenties dude not almost 40. But oh well, what can you do?

• +1

Attachments

• fluor.JPG
    fluor.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 0