Need autistic gymbros and people familiar with body fat comp

autisticular

autisticular

Diamond
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Posts
1,354
Reputation
1,550
So I recently did a dexa scan, and my body fat was 22, with a weight of 76kg at 178cm. Lean muscle was 59kg, and fat was like 17kg. So bmi wise fine, but bf was subhuman, aka skinny fat. How do u go about approaching this and what should my end pure fat and weight be
 
So I recently did a dexa scan, and my body fat was 22, with a weight of 76kg at 178cm. Lean muscle was 59kg, and fat was like 17kg. So bmi wise fine, but bf was subhuman, aka skinny fat. How do u go about approaching this and what should my end pure fat and weight be
get to 64-67 kg anything leaner is probably just unhealthy, and gain more muscle dont just cut, bf like 10-15% is optimal for health and looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: autisticular
get to 64-67 kg anything leaner is probably just unhealthy, and gain more muscle dont just cut, bf like 10-15% is optimal for health and looks
So would I go about gaining muscle first then doing an insane cut, or cut first and gain muscle???
 
So would I go about gaining muscle first then doing an insane cut, or cut first and gain muscle???
New to the gym? Just eat at a slight deficit at first so you'll recomp. I'm 175cm:feelswhy: and 61kg rn but I used to be 80kgsome months back
 
  • +1
Reactions: autisticular
New to the gym? Just eat at a slight deficit at first so you'll recomp. I'm 175cm:feelswhy: and 61kg rn but I used to be 80kgsome months back
Extremely new, but that makes sense.
How long did it take u to recoup and also lose all that weight, and was the transformation pretty insane health and looks wise????
 
  • +1
Reactions: Qeiea
Extremely new, but that makes sense.
How long did it take u to recoup and also lose all that weight, and was the transformation pretty insane health and looks wise????
Well I’ve been training for some years but I fell off badly and let myself go. I still went to the gym but pretty irregularly but muscle memory helped me out once I started again. I’m on 2mg reta bumped up from 1.5mg over the course of like 3 months. This is my physique like 4 years back but it’s pretty similar to now
 

Attachments

  • photo-output.png
    photo-output.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: autisticular
Well I’ve been training for some years but I fell off badly and let myself go. I still went to the gym but pretty irregularly but muscle memory helped me out once I started again. I’m on 2mg reta bumped up from 1.5mg over the course of like 3 months. This is my physique like 4 years back but it’s pretty similar to now
Nice physique
 
  • +1
Reactions: Qeiea

Similar threads

cesar2400_
Replies
3
Views
12
pharmaworker616
pharmaworker616
Y
Replies
10
Views
52
yeeyee7
Y
themaverickmogger
Replies
3
Views
27
benststst
benststst
blamemybones
Replies
10
Views
60
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top