need haircut recommendations for subhuman upper head

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
i need advice for a haircut

the shape of my upper head is disgusting, its like an egg so it slants upwards on the sides, the entire upper head is very large and high as well (vertically 3/5 of my head is upper head, only 2/5 is my face) and my hairline is extremely high (it is not like it goes back onto my scalp, it is just very high up on my head due to the large size) so showing any part of my hairline is not an option

i am east asian, with straight black and relatively thin and sparse hair, but i can get it permed if needed.

the haircut
-cant have a lot of volume on top
-must have some volume on the sides (at least it can't be a skin fade)
-must cover significant portion of forehead (can't reveal hairline at all + should have some mass on forehead incase of wind)

i can take pictures of my head if needed, at this point I think the only viable options are some variation of a bowl cut or two block (potentially permed).

Respect women

A SHOTGUN BEHIND THE HEAD

Cut it like this. Let everything grow to one length and straight edge on the sides and back.

Ramirez medium/long hair

bump this shit i need advice

Is it shaped like that.

brachycephaly2.jpg

Is it shaped like that.

brachycephaly2.jpg
yes but worse, its like that but the middle section from just above the eyebrows to where is starts curving at the front is stretched by a lot but the curving is less extreme + high hairline

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29680 and Lawton88