Need Help / Advice Ascend (or Rope)

larper4ever

larper4ever

Iron
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
0
Spanish 21 years old (Total noob on the forum).

I pretty much know the basics of softmaxxing (didn’t apply most of them but anyways).

I would like to know how to hardmaxx (surgeries, roids, peptides). I think my worse features are my nose and my eyes. I know that I’m facially underdeveloped so it causes imbalance.

The first four photos are recent btw.

Let me see what do you think and what’s the best things for me personally.

Thanks.

IMG 9803 IMG 9758 IMG 9762 IMG 9760 IMG 8962 IMG 8961 IMG 8960 IMG 8928
 
Last edited:
shave facial hair, grow out your hair, widen your pallet, and softmaxx with gym and skin care
 
get a palat expander, canthoplasty, shave facial hair, fix your eyebrows and get chin filler,
mark as a solution clicking the check mark under my messagr
 
get a palat expander, canthoplasty, shave facial hair, fix your eyebrows and get chin filler,
mark as a solution clicking the check mark under my messagr
don’t u think i should get a rhinoplasty?
another thing that i saw is that eye surgery can be dangerous, what is your opinion and do u think it’s worth it?
 
don’t u think i should get a rhinoplasty?
another thing that i saw is that eye surgery can be dangerous, what is your opinion and do u think it’s worth it?
eye surgery can def be dangerous but it could change your life if it goes well, rhino could also be good
 
eye surgery can def be dangerous but it could change your life if it goes well, rhino could also be good
alr i see, thx
last thing. what about ghk-cu for skin or something similar. or getting bigger and wider with aas?
 
alr i see, thx
last thing. what about ghk-cu for skin or something similar. or getting bigger and wider with aas?
ghk-cu isn't that good as people describe it, I suggest doing a skincare with only a cleanser, mostruizer, tretinoin and azelaic acid, this will do way better than ghk. For aas I strongly reccomend them if you know what you are doing. a physique halo is really good but do your research before hopping on to not fuck up, if you have got any questions about aas I can help you. I'm open to give advice
 

Similar threads

JavzLar4
Replies
20
Views
81
arima_kisho1
arima_kisho1
vodkamax
Replies
20
Views
55
vodkamax
vodkamax
s0ulibur
Replies
12
Views
124
brutalbps
brutalbps
milkman007
Replies
9
Views
49
milkman007
milkman007
LameMf
Replies
15
Views
165
LameMf
LameMf

Users who are viewing this thread

  • truesub5--
  • larper4ever
Back
Top