Need help creating a good gymcel and roidmaxx protocol for a gym noob.

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
I am 20 years old, 177 cm, 170 lbs, and estimate around 20% bf. I have very little muscle mass. I'm not sure whether to start with a bulk or a cut, as I have a very skinny-fat physique that I hate. I also wanted to roid-maxx to make gains faster. Can someone please help me create a gymcel and a roidmaxx protocol. Will a test only cycle help me lose weight and gain muscle at the same time (i.e body recomp)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 13754
dn
Post in off topic for my response

I am 20 years old, 177 cm, 170 lbs, and estimate around 20% bf. I have very little muscle mass. I'm not sure whether to start with a bulk or a cut, as I have a very skinny-fat physique that I hate. I also wanted to roid-maxx to make gains faster. Can someone please help me create a gymcel and a roidmaxx protocol. Thank you frens
At least spend a year learning how to train and diet properly before roiding. As for where you can learn this I’d look at youtubers such as Jeff nippard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TakaTeo, Deleted member 13021, .👽. and 1 other person
At least spend a year learning how to train and diet properly before roiding. As for where you can learn this I’d look at youtubers such as Jeff nippard.
I have spent hours finding a decent beginner work out plan and I will only eat protein heavy meals (chicken and broccoli) along with counting all my macros and calories but I want to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. I gymcelled two years ago using ivy saur 5x5 but lost all my progress after going into a depressive spiral.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 13754
I am 20 years old, 177 cm, 170 lbs, and estimate around 20% bf. I have very little muscle mass. I'm not sure whether to start with a bulk or a cut, as I have a very skinny-fat physique that I hate. I also wanted to roid-maxx to make gains faster. Can someone please help me create a gymcel and a roidmaxx protocol. Will a test only cycle help me lose weight and gain muscle at the same time (i.e body recomp)
I would cut first even if it can be frustrating to get skinny but you will see how you stand muscle wise and it will give you a good base to start gymcelling with. Also you could make some facial gains doing this.

literally just lurk on steroids forum and learn how to dose this shit yourself

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo and Deleted member 12669
cope

If you roid and lift you get 500% muscle growth.
If you just roid you get 400%.
If you just lift you get 100%.

What's the point of knowing how to train?

As for diet just eat fuck-ton of protein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
cope

Because you’re not optimising results, and roids are a looksmin if you overuse them

I would cut first even if it can be frustrating to get skinny but you will see how you stand muscle wise and it will give you a good base to start gymcelling with. Also you could make some facial gains doing this.
If I cut I will look like a north korean during famine era. I know I don't have any muscle mass but i think u r right about how I will be left with a good base. I really want to do a recomp, would trt help with this?

If I cut I will look like a north korean during famine era. I know I don't have any muscle mass but i think u r right about how I will be left with a good base. I really want to do a recomp, would trt help with this?
don‘t know much about steroids. think that recomp is pretty hard, especially if you have no experience. I would go one of the „easy“ ways: bulking or cutting. I would recommend cutting first as I said but if you‘re roiding you could get a good physique even if you bulk first I think.

Because you’re not optimising results, and roids are a looksmin if you overuse them
Increasing cortisol over gaining 80% of maximum muscle growth instead of 100%.

Lmao.

Lmao.
What kind of an argument is that I’m creasing. Cortisol increasing because of doing a bit of research on training:lul:. You’re going on the ignore list for being a complete dumbass

I'm probably going to end up doing an Ostarine cycle despite people telling me I'm fucking retarded for this. Will have PCT and AI on hand. Training and diet will be on point (beginner PPL and eating slightly below or at maintenance). Sleep will be sub-optimal.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo

Lmao.
can you elab on that? i know dieting is very hard and taxing on your psyce, therefore spiked cortisol, but pretty much every trainer and gym maxxer recommends 1st year of natty maxxing cause why the fuck not since you can gain a lot of noob muscle gains fast; after the 1st year it slows down, 2 years forget it its gonna be very slow, and then you can start taking roids; roids the 1st year doesnt make logical sense, also you have a limiterd amount of time/ roids you can put in your body, because helath takes a toll regardless and yr body gets old and less tolerant
So think about it like an RPG where you have a limited amount of HP :)

cope

I've seen you make this retarded point before, but just couldn't be bothered to respond to it, but now you are misleading this dude to roiding. The study i'm assuming you got this info from used dexa scans. Dexa scans scan Muscle+all the glycogen in it as "lean mass". If you take testosterone your muscles will fill up with water causing them to become "bigger" without lifting. The moment you stop testosterone you will lose that water bloat. This is the reason why bodybuilders have fat face even though they are 5% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
OP there is no reason to start using steroids right off the bat. First of all you have no idea what your genetics are, who knows you could have like top 1% bodybuilding genes, or just really good genes. Try it natty for a year or 2 and you can see what you can achieve naturally.

OP there is no reason to start using steroids right off the bat. First of all you have no idea what your genetics are, who knows you could have like top 1% bodybuilding genes, or just really good genes. Try it natty for a year or 2 and you can see what you can achieve naturally.
Honestly i'm prob going to do it. I have jaw surgery in about a year and will lose all of my muscle mass anyway since I won't be able to lift heavy weight for at least a month. Might as well get shredded.

Honestly i'm prob going to do it. I have jaw surgery in about a year and will lose all of my muscle mass anyway since I won't be able to lift heavy weight for at least a month. Might as well get shredded.
I mean at the end of the day its ur life. You can do what the fuck ever you wanna do

cope

yet another idiot who didnt read the studies properly who doesnt know that "lean gain" also means fucking water weight. DO YOUR GODAMN RESEARCH. LEARN TO INTERPRET STUDIES CORRECTLY. unless someone roiding and not working out did a heavy construction type job they wouldn't build "400%" more muscle.

why are people laughing at him? isnt this the way to go for body recomp? 500-100 deficit with 50% protein and keto (15-20%) carbs and the rest is fat ? and then the training really doesnt matter that much if you're hitting all the body parts and do the movements correctly? am i missing something here?