NEED HELP FINALLY losing weight for GOOD

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
FOUR YEARS AGO when the lockdown happened is when "THE SLOPPENING" happened for me. i slopmaxxed my ASS OFF and I struggled to shed the weight due to the food addiction.

now i sit here obese asf and feel and look like shit everyday. I cant even remember what it felt like to be in shape it was that long. I use to be able to run fast as shit and jump high for my age but now I can barely jump and my speed has slowed down. When you reach a weight youre not supposed to, you feel slower, and EVERY step feels like it takes all your effort.

Not only am I tired of looking like a fat fuck, im tired of feeling like one as well.

I NEED to lose weight. Currently 5'9" 205 lbs almost 30% BF
MY GOAL IS TO : get down to 120 lbs by the end of the year, where I need to be at the minimum to like stay alive ig

But my problem is, IM ADDICTED TO FOOD. SPECIFICALLY SHIT ONES
McGoyslop, BurgerSlop, Slopys (Wendys) and other sloptastic places here in Burgerland
Even when Im not hungry, when im FULL, something in my brain tells me ("order mcgoyslop, you know you want to, you know you want to taste it faggot")

I also cant cook for SHIT. Like im atrocious at cooking its so bad. I cant even cook ground beef Im that bad jfl Idk even know why
So thats why I order out all the time but I feel my body DESTROYING ITSELF EVERYDAY

Im looking for anyone who knows how to maintain a kcal deficit while resisting temptations with addicting shit foods
I dont care about muscle building especially since Ik that bodybuilding is a male gaze thing (but I still will gymcell after, just to get lean)
HIGH IQ REPLIES ONLY

No one reading this u fat fuck, lose weight and shut the fuck up or rope u fucking fat piece of shit

you need to stay busy and away from those places. Buy a scale and do groceries for the week/month ideally, where you don't have to go grocery shopping and be tempted to buy crap.

but in the end of the day you just need to be a man. It's gonna suck and you need to suck it up and push through, there's no easy way out. If your desire to be leaner is high, you'll do it. If not, you'll slip and go back to stage 0 ad eternum.

and you better learn how to cook. You don't need to be a chef, but learn at least the dishes you'll be eating daily as part of the diet. C'mon fatass, you got internet you know to learn shit.

Ozempic changed my life

FOUR YEARS AGO when the lockdown happened is when "THE SLOPPENING" happened for me. i slopmaxxed my ASS OFF and I struggled to shed the weight due to the food addiction.

now i sit here obese asf and feel and look like shit everyday. I cant even remember what it felt like to be in shape it was that long. I use to be able to run fast as shit and jump high for my age but now I can barely jump and my speed has slowed down. When you reach a weight youre not supposed to, you feel slower, and EVERY step feels like it takes all your effort.

Not only am I tired of looking like a fat fuck, im tired of feeling like one as well.

I NEED to lose weight. Currently 5'9" 205 lbs almost 30% BF
MY GOAL IS TO : get down to 120 lbs by the end of the year, where I need to be at the minimum to like stay alive ig

But my problem is, IM ADDICTED TO FOOD. SPECIFICALLY SHIT ONES
McGoyslop, BurgerSlop, Slopys (Wendys) and other sloptastic places here in Burgerland
Even when Im not hungry, when im FULL, something in my brain tells me ("order mcgoyslop, you know you want to, you know you want to taste it faggot")

I also cant cook for SHIT. Like im atrocious at cooking its so bad. I cant even cook ground beef Im that bad jfl Idk even know why
So thats why I order out all the time but I feel my body DESTROYING ITSELF EVERYDAY

Im looking for anyone who knows how to maintain a kcal deficit while resisting temptations with addicting shit foods
I dont care about muscle building especially since Ik that bodybuilding is a male gaze thing (but I still will gymcell after, just to get lean)
HIGH IQ REPLIES ONLY
Shut up nigger