Need help getting into bp/lm

P

peterparke

Iron
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
2
Yo very new to this forum I’m just trying to get into bp/lm and don’t know how to start. Im genuinely confused when I see posts on this forums on what they’re even saying. If anyone could help me or mentor that’d be great I dunno if this post is stupid or not but if anyone’s willing please lmk.
 
Heh kid. Welcome to .org . Im kinnda like the villain round these parts. Dont cross my path and you will be fine.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truedexy, underbiteuser and softmaxmike
Yo very new to this forum I’m just trying to get into bp/lm and don’t know how to start. Im genuinely confused when I see posts on this forums on what they’re even saying. If anyone could help me or mentor that’d be great I dunno if this post is stupid or not but if anyone’s willing please lmk.
read best of the best and guides and youll understand better
 
  • +1
Reactions: truedexy

Similar threads

milkman007
Replies
6
Views
27
vstr2357
vstr2357
subhumanxdxdxd
Replies
9
Views
60
subhumanxdxdxd
subhumanxdxdxd
S
Replies
3
Views
34
slayshots
S
cola_maxxing
Replies
18
Views
57
cola_maxxing
cola_maxxing
JavzLar4
Replies
20
Views
76
arima_kisho1
arima_kisho1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top