Need Help, Girl Likes Me But She Has Subhuman Lips

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
She's white, dark haired and brown eyes and she looks a bit masculine. 1 thing I've noticed is that she has very thin lips. They look so fucking subhuman.

Thank God my genetics blessed me with full lips atleast despite the fact I don't have a good cupid bow because of little prenatal T

Sorry if this is brag but idk if I should, one 1 side I wanna lose my virginity but it just looks sooo subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and RedKeyboard
just pump and dump tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 685
just pump and dump tbh
I'll give it a try but idk if I could since I'm not chad lol. She'll probably want to take it slow and all that bullshit

I'll give it a try but idk if I could since I'm not chad lol. She'll probably want to take it slow and all that bullshit
The older you get, the worse you will look. Take this chance to lose your virginity. It never gets easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bro i literally dont care about anything but the ass in reality, idgaf just give it up (or dont) and I WILL FUCK HARD.

you need to stop thinking about anything other than their pussy and ass

• Woah
You would probably fuck on top of cutie honey

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
bro i literally dont care about anything but the ass in reality, idgaf just give it up (or dont) and I WILL FUCK HARD.

you need to stop thinking about anything other than their pussy and ass
No dude go fuck a bww then

If you really want her to have some cute lips, here are some tips:

• Buy her a lip plumper (Just don't make it weird, say that you always tell girls to use one and that it really turns you on etc
  • This is a good one and cheap, don't waste your money on a $100 one, this one should work fine (something like this)
  • Amazon product ASIN B0798N2TFJ
  • Same trick here, this is a lip plumping gloss (It will make her lips look really good and glossy, and it has ingredients that will make them swell up a little bit)
  • Amazon product ASIN B07F634FQC
  • Just play it off as being a cute boyfriend who cares about her etc etc
  • also make sure she drinks a ton of water (dehydration makes lips look small, just try to have an extra bottle of water for her at all times)
  • Other than that, no real way tbh, unless you want to tell her to get fillers, teach her how to mew, etc etc.
  • and last one, upvote my posts kek

• +1
If you really want her to have some cute lips, here are some tips:

• Buy her a lip plumper (Just don't make it weird, say that you always tell girls to use one and that it really turns you on etc
  • This is a good one and cheap, don't waste your money on a $100 one, this one should work fine (something like this)
  • Amazon product ASIN B0798N2TFJ
  • Same trick here, this is a lip plumping gloss (It will make her lips look really good and glossy, and it has ingredients that will make them swell up a little bit)
  • Amazon product ASIN B07F634FQC
  • Just play it off as being a cute boyfriend who cares about her etc etc
  • also make sure she drinks a ton of water (dehydration makes lips look small, just try to have an extra bottle of water for her at all times)
  • Other than that, no real way tbh, unless you want to tell her to get fillers, teach her how to mew, etc etc.
  • and last one, upvote my posts kek
Dude this is her subhuman face I just can't

Attachments

• IMG_20190721_023452.jpg
    IMG_20190721_023452.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nattycel and Peachy
Dude this is her subhuman face I just can't
;
Nah bro you can do better. Just go for a latina and if your really horny go jerk off tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 685 and RedKeyboard
;
Nah bro you can do better. Just go for a latina and if your really horny go jerk off tbh
Send me one 😭😭😭 I'll tell my sister about you bro

This is why girls have high standards JFL

Chads like Gudru go and slay some subhumans when their super horny and then the girls expect that same quality forever onwards

JFL at the state of the world

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 685
Send me one 😭😭😭 I'll tell my sister about you bro

Bet, I'm trying to have a double penetration session, you, me, and your sister bro.

Volcel if you wouldn't

pepelaughz.jpg

• +1
This is why girls have high standards JFL

Chads like Gudru go and slay some subhumans when their super horny and then the girls expect that same quality forever onwards

JFL at the state of the world
You're right about everything but I'm not chad

The older you get, the worse you will look. Take this chance to lose your virginity. It never gets easier
This TBH by like 17/18 you should just wanna loose it. Even if the foid isn't particularly attractive. You can pump and dump though.

• +1
Nah bro don't listen to these retards who are telling you to lose it. Its better to keep it and wait for an attractive girl, JFL at losing it to a subhuman. Once the v-card is gone bro you can't get it back

If your that desperate just pay a sexy hooker tbh tbh (or just wait until you go to Peru/when you visit me bro srs srs ngl)

• +1
This TBH by like 17/18 you should just wanna loose it. Even if the foid isn't particularly attractive. You can pump and dump though.
15/16 is the best tbh, but really hard. If you havent lost virginty by 18 you will have missed out on teen love and will feel empty for the rest of ur life, even if you have sex because most women have already been used up.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 685
Just kill the bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
Yeah that's what I thought. I'll give it my best try. If I don't get to see this girl anymore I can always go for the 2 short girls in my coming computer applications class. 1 curry and 1 slavic subnormie girl that looks tired and a bit assymetric but short girls turn me hard so it can work

Nah bro don't listen to these retards who are telling you to lose it. Its better to keep it and wait for an attractive girl, JFL at losing it to a subhuman. Once the v-card is gone bro you can't get it back

If your that desperate just pay a sexy hooker tbh tbh (or just wait until you go to Peru/when you visit me bro srs srs ngl)
low iq.

Yeah that's what I thought. I'll give it my best try. If I don't get to see this girl anymore I can always go for the 2 short girls in my coming computer applications class. 1 curry and 1 slavic subnormie girl that looks tired and a bit assymetric but short girls turn me hard so it can work
You rlly do mog me.

Legit dude. My friend got out of a relationship with a ugly whore that's now fucking other guys and he regrets it so bad
You rlly do mog me.
When did I send you pics?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 685
She's white, dark haired and brown eyes and she looks a bit masculine. 1 thing I've noticed is that she has very thin lips. They look so fucking subhuman.

Thank God my genetics blessed me with full lips atleast despite the fact I don't have a good cupid bow because of little prenatal T

Sorry if this is brag but idk if I should, one 1 side I wanna lose my virginity but it just looks sooo subhuman
this is exactly what autism looks like

this is exactly what autism looks like
Screw you dude. Did you even browse the thread to see how subhuman she is? Also yeah I do have pddnos and ADHD but I haven't seen it affecting me much

Screw you dude. Did you even browse the thread to see how subhuman she is? Also yeah I do have pddnos and ADHD but I haven't seen it affecting me much
you got me

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back