Need help leanmaxxing

copamine

copamine

sexuallyactivetoyotaprius
The diet that’s gotten me relatively lean I’d say 12% BF at this time weighing 150lbs as a 5’8 25 year old has been

Primal style diet consisting of your meats eggs some dairy (kefir/goats milk)

Fruit and honey (carbs)

For like half a year it’s been like this but I’m plateaued at 150lbs with slightly visible lower ab veins and chiseled jaw but I’d like to get to 10% which is probably sub 140lbs minimum

How I start my day each day is with a no carb meal like 10eggs then I go the entire day and before bed I’ll load up on meat fruit and honey about 2200 calories a day while getting 10k+ steps

What could I change up or add in to maybe help the metabolism a bit to break this shityy plateau?

I’m happy with where I’m at feel great and its sustainable but remember bhais

“You could always be leaner, look better”

~Patrick Bateman

• +1
Reactions: N1666
12% is perfect why do you want to go lower lul

• +1
Reactions: copamine
eggs have too much fat, use 2 eggs + egg whites
honey also calory dense ???

just eat tuna cans cheap and its only protein

• +1
eggs have too much fat, use 2 eggs + egg whites
honey also calory dense ???

just eat tuna cans cheap and its only protein
70kcal per serving but I don’t use the full server if I just drizzle a bit on some diced watermelon

just saying if you want to get leaner gotta change some things out or do more activies
I’ve tried to incorporate refeeds to help kickstart metabolism and but so far it’s just been me chilling at 150lbs maintenance time to start getting leaner and leaner bhai

Goal is 1lb fat loss per week

The diet that’s gotten me relatively lean I’d say 12% BF at this time weighing 150lbs as a 5’8 25 year old has been

Fruit and honey (carbs)

For like half a year it’s been like this but I’m plateaued at 150lbs with slightly visible lower ab veins and chiseled jaw but I’d like to get to 10% which is probably sub 140lbs minimum

How I start my day each day is with a no carb meal like 10eggs then I go the entire day and before bed I’ll load up on meat fruit and honey about 2200 calories a day while getting 10k+ steps

What could I change up or add in to maybe help the metabolism a bit to break this shityy plateau?

~Patrick Bateman
When eating the same calories for a prolonged period of time the body starts adjusting the bmr to fit

That means you either have to cut calories or burn more calories

You could also do a short bulk and then start cutting again

• +1
When eating the same calories for a prolonged period of time the body starts adjusting the bmr to fit

That means you either have to cut calories or burn more calories

You could also do a short bulk and then start cutting again
Not going to bulk fuck that, but maybe I can eat slightly above maintenance for a few weeks then go back to a healthy deficit

So u kinda stupid then u get lean enough u need complex carbs to fill mualces like potatoes or rice u look fatter because lack of muscle glycogen or muscles overall

Fruit and honey (carbs)

~Patrick Bateman

What do you know about it? I’ve heard users promote it. If there’s a good source and no sides at this point I’d give it a shot
I'm on it rn and ive lost abt 8lb this WEEK. there are def sides, im dam near sweating rn

So u kinda stupid then u get lean enough u need complex carbs to fill mualces like potatoes or rice u look fatter because lack of muscle glycogen or muscles overall
Not worried about my glycogen stores tho
bhai

goal is purely fat loss for visible full abs without flexing and effortless chiseled face

Face>bod

I'm on it rn and ive lost abt 8lb this WEEK. there are def sides, im dam near sweating rn
8lbs in a week is crazy maybe MT2 would be an option since it can kill appetite may even help with metabolism I’ll look around .org for DNP threads tho

Not worried about my glycogen stores tho
bhai

goal is purely fat loss for visible full abs without flexing and effortless chiseled face

Face>bod
Eat more train more best aajonus vonderplanitz diet im training too i thinked that i gain fat but checked weight i lost even more im 76 kg at 194cm before i was 82 kg muscle mass looks same so i was eating above 4 k calories still burned 2k my metabolism rocket speed now every day losing 300 grams of fat like wtf

• +1