need help or tips read pls

NoGo

NoGo

leanmaxxing, will mog you soon
Joined
May 30, 2023
Posts
149
Reputation
148
ive been super obese my whole life and never cared about my apearance at school or in generall, i would never interact with a girl bc i would get shy and felt like i would make her weirded out bc i was so fat and ugly and insecure {I also never recived any attention from girls at all). I left school my freshman year bc i was rlly depressed and rotted in my room for an entire year getting fatter. These past months, almost a year ive been leanmaxxing hella and i am a comepletly different person. Girls online say im attractve and i can pull online fine . I basically went from subhuman too htn or chadlite since im tall, but what im freaking out about is what am i gonna do when a girl tries talking to me?? I feel like im gonna ruin every opportunity i get with a girl and end up a kissless virgin forever. I wont know what to say or how to act and school will be starting back up in 2 months and thats all the time i have to try to find a solution. Also the people there are gonna treat me differently since i look super different now and ive stressing about that aswell. Has anyone here had a huge glowup and what was it like to settle in with the change?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lelouch
ive been super obese my whole life and never cared about my apearance at school or in generall, i would never interact with a girl bc i would get shy and felt like i would make her weirded out bc i was so fat and ugly and insecure {I also never recived any attention from girls at all). I left school my freshman year bc i was rlly depressed and rotted in my room for an entire year getting fatter. These past months, almost a year ive been leanmaxxing hella and i am a comepletly different person. Girls online say im attractve and i can pull online fine . I basically went from subhuman too htn or chadlite since im tall, but what im freaking out about is what am i gonna do when a girl tries talking to me?? I feel like im gonna ruin every opportunity i get with a girl and end up a kissless virgin forever. I wont know what to say or how to act and school will be starting back up in 2 months and thats all the time i have to try to find a solution. Also the people there are gonna treat me differently since i look super different now and ive stressing about that aswell. Has anyone here had a huge glowup and what was it like to settle in with the change?
yeah i had a huge glow up dm me to talk i can help u out
 

Similar threads

idkmjstiredlol
Replies
3
Views
23
orguser1223
O
deepy
Replies
9
Views
74
ascendingpath
ascendingpath
tyrazane
Replies
3
Views
29
tyrazane
tyrazane
Vernaculor
Replies
0
Views
16
Vernaculor
Vernaculor
shota boy
Replies
6
Views
83
shota boy
shota boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top