Need help texting

14 likes is utter shit lol

Also that was faking my location with a gps app, i am not going to talk with the matches, idk how to talk with women
Watch some pickup videos

pickup videos
>Pickup videos
>Tinder

giphy.gif

You gotta learn how to talk to girls you've never met before so it will help
Makes no sense pick up is different than talking on Tinder

Anyway theres no point on talking with them, these matches are with fake location

Bruhh cant believe i only got 2 fucking matches, jfl at you saying that i would do good on tinder, i regret making an account

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Anyway theres no point on talking with them, these matches are with fake location

Bruhh cant believe i only got 2 fucking matches, jfl at you saying that i would do good on tinder, i regret making an account
You're good looking bro, keep trying

"I want o put my peepee in ur pussy asap"

Do you know her wdf is this, Tinder?
Its Yubo, but i made a Tinder account too, got only 2 matches :feelsbadman:

just say some jestermaxed shit like "I think I found my destiny". At least 1200393 guys would have said the same thing but if she takes it well she like ur appearance
I would never say something like that jfl, i am not a cuck

Just check out their descriptions and start setting out random shit,related to their interests.Keeping women's attention is pretty easy,you can do it.
They had nothing in their description

Make her laugh and treat her with respect bro! girls love that!

View attachment 117866

This was on my second day of having this app my nigga, remember, ALL FEMALES ARE WHORES NO EXCEPTION. Even teenage ones

if youre still trying to ask them "what's up" and "how are you doing" jfl you're not fully black pilled
They are from different countries than me so the most i could get are nudes, anyway a lot of them put shit like "I dont send nudes" on their bios, you probably just are Chad
Change the region this time.
To my place??

• Woah
Reactions: Einon
Yeah to your place. Let's find fuckbuddy

Yeah to your place. Let's find fuckbuddy
If i didnt get matches in a big place like Madrid what makes you think that i would do better in my small city??

Also i am afraid to find girls i know irl

If i didnt get matches in a big place like Madrid what makes you think that i would do better in my small city??

Also i am afraid to find girls i know irl
You matched jfl, you will match someone here too

You matched jfl, you will match someone here too
Only 2 matchs jfl, and they are not even that good looking

Even if i match with someone i wont know what to say

I got 40 likes on my second day . What pics are you using jfl if you are using the pics you post here

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
Only 2 matchs jfl, and they are not even that good looking

Even if i match with someone i wont know what to say
Just say hey what's going on

• JFL
Just say hey what's going on
What if she ask things about me, what i like to do?? I cant tell her that all i do its browse this forum jfl :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
What if she ask things about me, what i like to do?? I cant tell her that all i do is browse this forum jfl :feelscry:

What if she ask things about me, what i like to do?? I cant tell her that all i do is browse this forum jfl :feelscry:
Show her all the the lookmax me threads on here

• JFL
What if she ask things about me, what i like to do?? I cant tell her that all i do its browse this forum jfl :feelscry:
say you'r a yes life, that you'r a legit 5 PSL and that you mog her to oblivion, but whatever

tell her

"i will rape you if i get the chance"

Say you like to eat crepe, and tell her you're gonna buy her

You are just making fun of me at this point, fuck you

Same to you
tbh, just continue swipping but i've told to you to wait for tinder tbh : good pics + good bio + 18 yo
in tinder if you look young, it's more or less over tbh. be happy to have 14 likes bro

You are just making fun of me at this point, fuck you

Same to you
I mean being kinda weird is good thing. Say something bullshit to make her fun.
Anyways you can say whatever you want. Let's try tinder in your place.

>emo
>chadlite
chose one
emo
my approach was easy : either i said romantic approach when i find the girl very very attractive, either i started by approach like : kiwi or cunni, if the girl was below 5 PSL

>emo
>chadlite
chose one
Fuck you manlet, you will never have your oneitis

Let's try tinder in your place.
No, i wont, i am fed up with this bullshit.

tbh, just continue swipping but i've told to you to wait for tinder tbh : good pics + good bio + 18 yo
in tinder if you look young, it's more or less over tbh. be happy to have 14 likes bro
I am almost 18, i cant swipe more, there are not more people to swipe

Bios are cope
https://incels.is/threads/rapist-chad-experiment-on-tinder.70952/

"Just be happy bro you got likes bro :soy:!! "

These 14 likes were probably all subhumans or trannys but i cant see it because these faggots from Tinder want me to pay money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043

Bios are cope

These 14 likes were probably all subhumans or trannys but i cant see it because these faggots from Tinder want me to pay money
there was a fraud to know these hidden likes in pc don't know where to find it again and if it does work.

Bro most people in france gets 0 fucking like,

Bios are cope

Yes Chad's fuck everything alive. But let's still try in your place bro

I'll never be humiliated with your face
It would be humillating, you dont know nothing, you are biased because i look better than you but that means nothing

It would be humillating, you dont know nothing, you are biased because i look better than you but that means nothing
Keep trying bro

try slightly morphing your pictures, it is common practice even among normies so it is to reach the threshold

also fraud your bio/info (not sure exactly, but for ex. just add 2-3 inches to your height, foid are too dumb to find the difference)

@toolateforme weren't you the one who said, that you don't want to get bluepilled and now what are you doing to him? lol

If you text first its over.

try slightly morphing your pictures, it is common practice even among normies so it is to reach the threshold

also fraud your bio/info (not sure exactly, but for ex. just add 2-3 inches to your height, foid are too dumb to find the difference)

@toolateforme weren't you the one who said, that you don't want to get bluepilled and now what are you doing to him? lol
I'm not blue pilling him, i think he is good looking that's why I want him to try

Is that the only thing you can say??

"Muh keep trying muh" :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

People here dont include shit like height on bio
Yeah man you got good looks so you gotta use it

People here dont include shit like height on bio

that's why I slashed it with info, so when foid asks you simple question (in chat) such as, what's your height then you can freely fraud it. just bear in mind not to do it, without her asking absolute aspiefuel

age + pics tbh
I am almost 18

Age is a meme

Guys remember..females want a mature male... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 larping as tiktok chad I've told her I'm 15, she's 19 and of course she still wants to fuck him

@Lorsss

I used only one pic, a mirror pic without lens distortion, in which you can see clearly my face, half of the whores there have only crappy selfies

• JFL
Probably because you were not chad? Idk the algorithm

create a girl account and choose chads to text, then copy how they text you and use it on your own account to text girls

just a random high iq strat
Only works if you look like a Chad lol bad advice

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
I used only one pic, a mirror pic without lens distortion, in which you can see clearly my face, half of the whores there have only crappy selfies

In general I think selfies on Tinder are a terrible idea.

Exclusively selfies is the worst cause you give the impression you never leave the house or have friends to take photos with. Unless you're top tier good looking you won't get away with it, you need to seem like you have a life.

I held off on Tinder until I had a bunch of pics to use from my holiday and out with friends. But when I did I got great results and it made me look outgoing as fuck. I know for a fact I wouldn't have got anywhere near as many matches if I just used 1 selfie for my profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pendejo
In general I think selfies on Tinder are a terrible idea.
I didnt use a selfie, i used a mirror pic but yeah its not the best

I held off on Tinder until I had a bunch of pics to use from my holiday and out with friends
Do you think that if i take good pics but i dont have a pic with friends would i get matches??